DOUBLE CHOCOLATE WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES
Chocolate chips and milk chocolate powdered drink mix with vanilla and spice are perfect for weekend breakfast or brunch.
Provided by Carnation Breakfast Essentials
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, stir together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Rich Milk Chocolate Light Start™ Rich Milk Chocolate Powdered Drink Mix , cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla until combined. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be slightly lumpy). Stir in chocolate pieces. For thinner pancakes, add in additional milk until desired consistency.
- Pour 1/4 cup portions of batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are golden brown; turn over when surfaces are bubbly and edges are slightly dry.
- Serve warm. If desired, dust pancakes with powdered sugar or serve with yogurt or fresh fruit.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.9 calories, Carbohydrate 47.6 g, Cholesterol 97.7 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 5.3 g, Protein 11.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 339.5 mg, Sugar 8.9 g
WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKE MIX
- Whisk whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl; store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211 calories, Carbohydrate 46 g, Fat 0.8 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 938.4 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
EXTRA-YUMMY FLUFFY PANCAKES
This is my favorite recipe for pancakes. Over time I tweaked a recipe I found, till i got it just right! It makes fluffy pancakes with that little bit of extra from the vanilla and cinnamon! These pancakes are especially good with your favorite berry syrup.
Provided by Janice
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Whisk in the milk, egg, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until only a few lumps remain. Let the batter stand for 5 full minutes for extra fluffiness.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat, and brush with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil. When the oil shimmers, slowly pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the hot pan. Cook until bottom is browned, about 2 minutes, then flip and cook until the center of the pancake is set and the other side is browned, about 2 more minutes. Keep warm until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218.1 calories, Carbohydrate 27 g, Cholesterol 35.3 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 493.1 mg, Sugar 5.9 g
FAST AND EASY PANCAKES
Quick and easy pancakes that are mixed in your blender! Perfect for those mornings when you have to get breakfast on the table but don't have the time to make anything complicated.
Provided by GERAL1012
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place milk, sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla in the blender. Add flour and baking powder. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 322.9 calories, Carbohydrate 61.5 g, Cholesterol 68.5 mg, Fat 4.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 9.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 309.3 mg, Sugar 29.1 g
BIG-BATCH PANCAKE AND WAFFLE MIX
This pancake mix works just as well for sweet or savory pancakes, crepes, or waffles. Get the recipe.
Provided by Anna Stockwell
Yield Makes about 9 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place butter on a plate and freeze until very firm, about 15 minutes.
- Pulse flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a food processor until combined. Add frozen butter and pulse until mixture resembles sand and no visible clumps of butter remain, 1-2 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container and chill.
- Do Ahead: Mix can be made 1 month ahead. Keep chilled.
- To make a batch of 4 pancakes, whisk 1 cup mix, 1 large egg, and 1/2 cup milk or 3/4 cup buttermilk in a medium bowl to combine.
- Heat a griddle or large cast-iron or nonstick skillet over medium; brush with butter. Drop batter by 1/4-cupfuls onto griddle. Cook pancakes until bubbles form on the surface and pop and the underside is golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Turn and cook until lightly browned on the other side, 1-2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining batter, brushing griddle with butter as needed.
- To make a batch of 4 small or 2 large waffles, separate 2 large eggs. Whisk egg yolks, 2 cups mix, and 1/2 cup milk or 3/4 cup buttermilk in a large bowl.
- Using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat egg whites in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into batter.
- Heat a waffle iron until very hot; brush with butter. Working in batches and brushing iron with more butter as needed, pour batter onto iron (it should cover the entire surface; the amount of batter will vary according to manufacturer). Cook waffles until golden brown and cooked through, 3-7 minutes, depending on waffle iron.
- To make a batch of 4 crepes, whisk 2 eggs, 1 cup mix, and 1 cup milk in a medium bowl to combine.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high, then brush with butter. Ladle about 1/4 cup batter into skillet and swirl to evenly coat bottom. Cook crepe until bubbles form on the surface and edges are golden and crisp, about 3 minutes. Slide a spatula underneath crepe to loosen and carefully turn. Cook until a few brown spots appear, about 15 seconds. Transfer to a plate. Tent with foil to keep warm while you cook remaining crepes.
More about "doublefruitwholewheatpancakes recipes"
DOUBLE FRUIT WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES RECIPES
HOW TO REHEAT PANCAKES (4 SIMPLE WAYS) - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES • PANCAKE RECIPES
SPAM I AM HOME MADE SPAM RECIPES
SOUFFLE PANCAKES MADE EASY—AND SO FLUFFY! - EASY RECIPES
GRAPE SALSA RECIPES
QUICK FRIED PANCAKES : 6 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - INSTRUCTABLES
PANCAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
DOUBLE FRUIT WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES ARCHIVES – BAKER RECIPES®
DOUBLE FRUIT WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
DOUBLE FRUIT WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES RECIPE
FLUFFY JAPANESE SOUFFLE PANCAKES スフレパンケーキ • JUST ONE …
DOUBLE FRUIT WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
RECIPES: BAKING MIX RECIPES: PANCAKES AND WAFFLES – THE ...
HOW TO MAKE FLUFFY PANCAKES FROM A BOX | HOME COOKING ZONE
WHOLE WHEAT DOUBLE BANANA PANCAKES – PLATE OF MIND
BEST HOMEMADE FLUFFY PANCAKES - EAT WELL SPEND SMART
DOUBLE FRUIT WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES RECIPE | CHAMPSDIET.COM
DOUBLE FRUIT WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES- TFRECIPES
EASY 5-INGREDIENT PANCAKE MIX - I HEART NAPTIME
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to make fluffy pancakes?This of course makes your pancakes thicker and fluffier. Start by reducing the liquid in your recipe by 2 Tablespoons, and experiment from there. This tip for fluffy pancakes comes in to play if you are using non-dairy milk. Non-dairy milk can sometimes behave differently in recipes.
What's the best way to reheat pancake mix?Microwave the pancakes on high for 15 seconds per pancake. So if you’re reheating four, you should microwave them for a minute. I find this method to be the best one, regardless if you’re reheating homemade or store-bought pancakes. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
How long do you cook pancake mix in a frying pan?After about 45 seconds to 1 minute, flip them over. Tilt the skillet back to bring the oil around all the edges of the pancake (s) again. Cook the second side for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until cooked through and browned as you desire. NOTE: Don't worry if some of the mix slops out the sides when you flip the pancakes over.
What kind of pancakes are fluffy and airy?They are fluffy, airy, delicate pancakes that probably look too fancy for a weekday breakfast, but impossible to resist making on the weekend. These pillowy, soft pancakes are a must-try. You can’t miss the fizzy, bubbly sound from the souffle pancakes when you cut them open to enjoy! What are Fluffy Japanese Souffle Pancakes?