MAPLE PEPPER PECANS
I cannot, just cannot, allow myself to have even one of these as I'm setting them out, or I know there will be none left for the party. They're best eaten still a little warm (though be careful that they're not hot or everyone will have a burnt mouth) though still very good cold and, as with the olives, make a good present, bunged into a jar and tied with a ribbon or somesuch.
Provided by Nigella Lawson : Food Network
Yield 3 1/3 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Melt the butter with the syrup, salt and cayenne pepper in a pan over a gentle heat. Add the pecans and stir to mix, leave them on the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Spread the pecans on a silicon pad, parchment paper, or piece of foil to cool. Arrange the sticky pecans in bowls to serve.
- In a large heavy skillet, over a medium heat, warm the oil. Stir in the sugar, salt, cayenne, and pepper. Mix well, until sugar starts to melt. Add the pecans and coat thoroughly.
- Drain the pecans on a baking sheet and cool.
- Store in an airtight container, in the refrigerator, for up to 2 weeks.
DR PEPPER SHEET CAKE
When we visited the Dr Pepper museum in Dublin, Texas, I bought a Dr Pepper cake mix. It was so delicious that I decided to come up with my own sheet cake version. It's become a family favorite. —Karen Daigle, Burleson, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon. In a small saucepan, combine Dr Pepper, butter and cocoa; bring just to a boil, stirring occasionally. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Add eggs, whisking constantly., Transfer to prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 18-22 minutes., Meanwhile, for icing, combine butter, Dr Pepper and cocoa in a small saucepan; stir over medium heat until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Beat in confectioners' sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until smooth., Remove cake from oven; place on a wire rack and let cool completely. Spread frosting evenly over cake; sprinkle with pecans.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331 calories, Fat 15g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 154mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (38g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
DR PEPPER PECANS
- Preheat the oven to 350°; line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small saucepan, bring the Dr Pepper and butter to a boil over med-high heat.
- Simmer until the liquid reduces by half, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the pecans and continue to cook until the liquid becomes a sticky glaze, 3-4 minutes.
- Add a big pinch of salt, stir, and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring once or twice, until toasted, about 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 978.6, Fat 94.3, SaturatedFat 20.7, Cholesterol 61.1, Sodium 212.6, Carbohydrate 37.2, Fiber 9.5, Sugar 26, Protein 9.5
More about "dr pepper pecans recipes"
DR. PEPPER GLAZED PECANS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 1Total Time 45 mins
DR PEPPER RECIPES — DR PEPPER RECIPES
RED PEPPER PECANS - JAMIE GELLER
25 DR. PEPPER RECIPES - AROUND MY FAMILY TABLE
DR. PEPPER GLAZED PECANS RECIPE
2.3/5 (5)Total Time 1 hrServings 6Calories 133 per serving
DR PEPPER PECANS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | PECAN RECIPES, …
DR. PEPPER GLAZED PECANS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
DR. PEPPER GLAZED PECANS – KOSHER RECIPES | OU KOSHER …
DR PEPPER BAKED BEANS RECIPE > CALL ME PMC
DR PEPPER WAFFLES? CHECK OUT RECIPES FEATURING TEXAS' ICONIC SODA …
DR PEPPER JELLO SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
WHY SOUTHERNERS LOVE TEXAS' ORIGINAL DR PEPPER JUST AS MUCH AS …
BEST DR. PEPPER RECIPES - RECIPES.NET
DR. PEPPER GLAZED PECANS RECIPE
DR PEPPER RECIPES
EASY DR. PEPPER PECAN RECIPE - YOUTUBE
RECIPE FOR DR. PEPPER GLAZED PECANS - ONLINE RECIPES FROM HINDS …
GLAZED PECANS(WITH DR. PEPPER) - PLAIN.RECIPES
DR. PEPPER GLAZED PECANS | RECIPELION.COM
DR PEPPER GLAZED PECANS RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
DR PEPPER PECANS - 300,000+ RECIPES & MEAL PLANS
RECIPES > APPETIZERS > HOW TO MAKE DR. PEPPER GLAZED PECANS
DR. PEPPER CAKE - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
DR PEPPER GLAZED PECANS RECIPE
PECAN PESTO SALMON RECIPE - DR. AXE
DR PEPPER SHEET CAKE - HOMESICK TEXAN
DR. PEPPER PECANS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
SUPER MOIST DR PEPPER BROWNIES - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
DR. PEPPER GLAZED PECANS
FOOD.COM DR PEPPER PECANS RECIPE MACRO NUTRITION FACTS
COPYCAT DR. PEPPER CHOCOLATE PECAN COOKIES RECIPE
DR PEPPER GLAZED PECANS - BIGOVEN.COM
DR PEPPER OATMEAL CAKE WITH A COCONUT AND PECAN TOPPING
RECIPE: DR PEPPER GLAZED PECANS
DR PEPPER TEXAS SHEET CAKE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #easy #nuts #dietary #low-sodium #low-carb #low-in-something
You'll also love