THE BEST DRY RUB FOR RIBS
- Mix: Place all the spices in an airtight glass jar and shake gently to combine.
- Store: Store in an airtight container for up to a year.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58 kcal, Carbohydrate 14 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 635 mg, Sugar 11 g, Fat 0 g, ServingSize 1 1/2 cups, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine chili powder, paprika, brown sugar, mustard powder, seasoned salt, black pepper, curry powder, garlic powder, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper in a container with a lid. Seal container and shake until rub is well combined. Generously coat ribs with rub and place in a roasting pan. Loosely cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Transfer ribs to grill.
- Cook ribs on the preheated grill until browned, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298.5 calories, Carbohydrate 10.1 g, Cholesterol 78.1 mg, Fat 21.4 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 17.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 352.3 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
MEMPHIS DRY-RUBBED BACK RIBS
When you go to the barbecue joints in Memphis, you can typically get your ribs wet or dry, the difference being that the wet ribs will be finished with a pretty heavy slather of a tomato-based, fairly sweet barbecue sauce, while the dry ribs will be finished with an additional dusting of the house barbecue rub. I happen to like the dry-rubbed version better, but there's usually a bottle of sauce on the table so I can add a little if I want. The most famous of all the dry rib joints in Memphis is The Rendezvous and I really like their ribs. They use loin baby back ribs and they cook them over charcoal until done, then they finish them with another layer of their delicious dry rub. I hope you like my version. These would go very well served with white beans and cornbread.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- At least a half hour and up to 4 hours before you plan to cook the ribs, peel the membrane off the back of the ribs and trim any excessive fat. Season the ribs liberally on both sides with the Rib Rub. Refrigerate.
- Prepare the grill for cooking over indirect heat at 300 degrees F using apple or cherry wood for flavor. Place the ribs directly on the cooking grate, meaty-side up. Cook for 1 hour. Flip and cook another 30 minutes. Flip again and cook until they are nicely caramelized and golden brown, about another 30 minutes, but may vary depending on your grill. Transfer the ribs to a platter.
- Lay out two big double-layered sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil, each big enough to wrap a whole slab of the ribs. Transfer the ribs to the foil, meaty-side up. Fold the foil up around the ribs into a packet. Seal the packets snugly, being careful not to puncture the foil with the rib bones. Return to the grill for 45 minutes to 1 hour to reach your desired degree of tenderness. The best way to determine the doneness is to open the foil after 45 minutes and feel the texture of the meat. It should be very tender. Transfer the foil packets to a platter. Raise the temp of the grill to 400 degrees F. Remove the ribs from the foil and return to the cooking grate. Sprinkle lightly with additional Rib Rub #99. Cook for 5 minutes. Flip and sprinkle the other side lightly with the Rib Rub and cook for 5 minutes. Flip one last time and cook for 5 minutes more. Remove the ribs to a platter. Serve 1/2 slab to each guest.
- Combine all ingredients, mix well, and store in an airtight container.
DRY RUB RIBS- MEMPHIS (DAVE'S DINNERS)
- Preheat over to 300 degrees F.
- Mix the rub ingredients together well in a small bowl.
- Remove the membrane from the bone side of the ribs, then rub the vegetable oil onto the ribs. Pour the rub over the ribs and work the rub fully and evenly into the ribs. Spread the ribs out evenly on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until tender and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside, about 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
DRY RUB FOR RIBS
- Mix together the brown sugar, paprika, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Rub into pork ribs. For best results, allow ribs to marinate overnight. Grill ribs as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 27.3 calories, Carbohydrate 6.7 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 1310.6 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
DRY RUB PORK RIBS
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cut pork ribs into sections of 3 or 4 bones.
- Mix remaining ingredients well, sprinkle on both sides of ribs and rub into the meat.
- Seal rib sections in foil with a tablespoon of water in each package, and bake for 2 hours on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven.
- Open foil carefully as steam escapes.
- Can be crisped on a hot BBQ if desired but will be great just the way it is.
- (Enjoy with oven cooked potato nuggets for a really simple meal).
More about "dry rubbed ribs recipes"
10 BEST DRY RUB BEEF RIBS RECIPES | YUMMLY
DRY RUB SMOKED RIBS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A DRY RUB FOR …
5/5 (1)Category EntreeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 3 hrs 40 mins
DRY RIB RUB RECIPE MEMPHIS | DEPORECIPE.CO
THE ULTIMATE DRY RUB FOR RIBS - SMOKED BBQ SOURCE
BEST DRY RUB FOR RIBS - FORK TO SPOON
BARBECUED RIBS (THE BEST) - RICARDO
THE BEST DRY RUB FOR RIBS - KITCHEN LAUGHTER
TEXAS DRY RUB RIBS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SMOKED DRY RUBBED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
BEST DRY RUB FOR RIBS IN THE OVEN RECIPE - FOOD52
10 BEST DRY RUB BEEF RIBS RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST DRY RUB FOR RIBS - MIDWEST FOODIE
OVEN-BAKED ST. LOUIS RIBS (WITH DRY RUB) - A PEACHY PLATE
DRY RUBBED FALL-OFF-THE-BONE BEEF RIBS IN THE OVEN
DRY RUB FOR RIBS (BEST RIB RUB RECIPE!) - FOXES LOVE …
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST DRY RUBBED RIBS IN THE OVEN
SMOKED SPICY ST. LOUIS DRY-RUBBED RIBS RECIPE | TRAEGER …
DRY-RUBBED RIBS - BABY BACK RIBS - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
SLOW-ROASTED DRY RUB RIBS | A DAY IN THE KITCHEN
MEMPHIS DRY-RUBBED BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
DRY RUB RECIPE RIBS
DRY-RUBBED RIBS - RELISH
DRY RUBBED SMOKED BABY BACK RIBS - GIRL CARNIVORE
MEMPHIS-STYLE DRY RUBBED RIBS | OKLAHOMA JOE'S®
THE ULTIMATE DRY RUB - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
DRY RUB OVEN BARBECUE RIBS - JULIA'S CUISINE
DRY RUB FOR RIBS - THE BEST HOMEMADE DRY RUB FOR YOUR RIBS
THE BEST DRY RUB FOR RIBS - HEY GRILL, HEY
DRY RUB GRILLED BABY BACK RIBS : STEP BY STEP PROCESS
DRY RUB OVEN-BAKED PORK RIBS | STEMPLE CREEK RANCH
BARBECUE DRY RUB FOR RIBS – BBQ PIT BOYS
THE BEST DRY RUB FOR RIBS RECIPES - JAKE'S FAMOUS FOODS
BEST DRY RUB FOR RIBS: SECRET INGREDIENTS REVEALED
EASY SLOW COOKER RIBS WITH A TASTY DRY RUB SEASONING
FALL-OFF-THE-BONE DRY RUB RIBS - GIRL WITH THE IRON CAST
OVEN-BAKED BABY BACK RIBS WITH DRY RUB - GRITS AND PINECONES
EASY OVEN BAKED DRY RUB BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE- EAT SIMPLE FOOD
DRY RUB FOR BBQ RIBS, BEST DRY RUB FOR RIBS - JENNY CAN COOK
DRY RUBBED RIBS WITH VINEGAR BBQ SAUCE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
THE BEST BBQ RIBS WITH HOMEMADE DRY RUB - TASTY ON A BUDGET
AIR FRYER BBQ RIBS MADE WITH THE BEST DRY RIB RUB
You'll also love