BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING
I used to make this recipe for pork chops and stuffing for our three children when they were growing up. Now they've become special at our restaurant and are often requested for banquets. -Linda Martin, Bartlett, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in oil. Place chops in an ungreased shallow baking pan. Toss bread cubes, butter, broth, celery, onion and poultry seasoning. Mound about 1/2 cup stuffing on each pork chop. , Combine soup and water; pour over chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear and a thermometer reads 160° to 170°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 447 calories, Fat 29g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 89mg cholesterol, Sodium 884mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 25g protein.
EASY BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING
Comfort food for a cold winters night... This recipe is one of my old ones. I usually serve it once a year, but it is a welcomed one, as my husband LOVES stuffing!
Provided by Scandigirl
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork chops in the oil.
- Removed pork chops and set aside.
- Cook onion and celery in the same skillet until onion is tender.
- Add chopped apples and cook another minute.
- Stir in chicken broth and celery soup.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat; stir in stuffing cubes until cubes are moistened.
- Pour stuffing mixture into a lightly greased or sprayed 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Place pork chops on top of stuffing.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until chops are cooked through but still juicy.
EASY BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Arrange butter into the bottom of a cast iron Dutch oven. Spread dry stuffing mix over the butter to cover the bottom of the pot. Place pork chops onto the layer of stuffing mix. Pour tomatoes over the pork chops.
- Bake until chops are slightly pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 814.8 calories, Carbohydrate 109.8 g, Cholesterol 90.9 mg, Fat 22.9 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 39.3 g, SaturatedFat 10.9 g, Sodium 2512.9 mg, Sugar 19 g
STUFFED BAKED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the raisins, grated lemon peel, lemon juice and apple and season with salt and pepper. Make a pocket in the side of each pork chop and stuff some of the mixture inside. Close each chop with toothpicks. Season with salt and lightly dust with flour.
- Heat the oil in an iron skillet. Add the chops and brown them brief on each side. Season with fresh pepper. Cover skillet with foil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING
This was my mother's original recipe, but through the years I've changed is slightly. Now my four daughters enjoy making this family favorite. Before we retired, we raised hogs on a farm in Pennsylvania. I cooked a pork dish at least once a week then, and I still do today.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine bread cubes, soup, celery, onion, garlic, egg, poultry seasoning and pepper; spread over pork chops. Bake uncovered at 350° for 45-55 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until melted.
Nutrition Facts :
OVEN-BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place pork chops in a large bowl and season all sides with adobo seasoning, sazon seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and salt; add 2 tablespoons Italian dressing and flip to coat.
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water and margarine to a boil in a saucepan; add stuffing mix and cover. Remove saucepan from heat and set aside until stuffing absorbs water, about 5 minutes; fluff with a fork.
- Remove pork chops from bowl, reserving liquid and seasonings. Lay each pork chop flat on cutting board and with a sharp knife held parallel to the board, cut a pocket into the pork, leaving 3 sides intact. Stuff each pork chop with stuffing and close pocket using a toothpick.
- Arrange pork chops on a baking sheet. Mix remaining 1 tablespoon Italian dressing and 1 tablespoon water with reserved juices from pork chops; pour over pork chops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork chops are cooked through, 25 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 966.7 calories, Carbohydrate 131.2 g, Cholesterol 80.4 mg, Fat 24.8 g, Fiber 5.8 g, Protein 50.3 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 3181.8 mg, Sugar 14.8 g
BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS
WONDERFUL baked dish! This entree is a mainstay in our home and has been added to our family favorites list. May use bone-in or boneless pork chops. Easy and quick preparation. Note: One 6 oz. box of stuffing mix yields 6 servings. If your family likes a lot of stuffing you may consider using 2 boxes.
Provided by Seasoned Cook
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Lightly brown pork chops in oil. Remove from heat.
- Bring water to a boil and stir in stuffing mix and butter. Set aside for 5 minutes and then fluff with a fork.
- Add soup and sour cream to stuffing mix and stir just until blended. Place one-half of mixture in a baking pan. Place pork chops on top. (If desired, pork chops may be split and stuffed with stuffing mixture.) Add remaining one-half of stuffing mixture on top.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 685.6, Fat 37.3, SaturatedFat 12.5, Cholesterol 156.1, Sodium 1263.2, Carbohydrate 37.4, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 4.8, Protein 47.2
More about "easy baked pork chops with stuffing recipes"
PORK CHOPS & STUFFING BAKE - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
4/5 (42)Total Time 35 minsServings 6Calories 477 per serving
10 BEST BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING RECIPES
PORK CHOP AND STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PORK TENDERLOIN AND STUFFING RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
5-INGREDIENT STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING AND GRAVY RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
QUICK AND EASY PORK CHOP AND STUFFING CASSEROLE RECIPE
STUFFING TOPPED PORK CHOPS - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
EASY BAKED PORK CHOPS AND STUFFING RECIPE - SOUL FOOD WEBSITE
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING - ANAFFAIRFROMTHEHEART.COM
STUFFED PORK RECIPES EASY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
STOVE TOP STUFFED PORK CHOPS | KITCHEN NOSTALGIA
PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING - THE CRAFTY BAKING NURSE
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH BREAD STUFFING - DUNLOP BROTHERS FAMILY …
10 BEST BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY OVEN BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS WITH PAN GRAVY - THAT RECIPE
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING / THE GRATEFUL GIRL COOKS!
STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE WITH SAVORY BREAD STUFFING
PORK CHOP STUFFING CASSEROLE (OVEN RECIPE) - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
STUFFED PORK CHOPS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BAKED PORK CHOPS AND STUFFING - ZONA COOKS
PIONEER WOMAN BAKED PORK CHOPS – GET RECIPE DIRECTIONS
BAKED PORK CHOPS AND STUFFING • EASY RECIPE! • A FARMGIRL'S DABBLES
PORK CHOPS & STUFFING BAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - PALATABLE PASTIME
EASY STUFFING CRUSTED PORK CHOPS | OUR FAVORITE WEEKNIGHT MEAL
BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH STUFFING RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
STUFFED PORK CHOPS WITH PARMESAN FILLING – WELLPLATED.COM
STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
STUFFING STUFFED PORK CHOPS (EASY, TASTY & FLAVORFUL!) - BAKE IT …
BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | FOODIECRUSH.COM
HOW TO MAKE SOFT APPLES WITH PORK CHOPS - 39+ BEST COOKING …
BAKED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - JUST~ONE~DONNA
EASY STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - HOW TO COOK STUFFED PORK …
JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #pork #meat #pork-chops
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork chops for stuffing?Prepare stuffing according to directions. Season pork chops lightly with salt and black pepper. Add the chops to the frying pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. A minute before chops are done, add garlic to the pan. Place chops into an oiled baking dish. Mix soup with thyme and spoon over chops.
How long to bake pork chops&stuffing?Pork chops bake on a bed of cornbread stuffing, smothered in condensed cream of celery soup (the soup bakes into a delicious creamy sauce!). 5 minutes and this one-dish bake is oven-ready- making it perfect for a weekday meal. Pork Chops & Stuffing is Southern-style comfort food, made with ingredients easy to keep on hand! Heat the oven to 400°F.
How to cook pork chops in a 9×13 baking dish?In a bowl mix stuffing and broth together and set aside. Place your pork chops in the bottom of your 9×13 baking dish. Pour soup over your chops and spread evenly. Once stuffing has absorbed all of the chicken broth pour evenly on top. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and turn baking dish and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
How do you make a pork roast with pork chops?Lightly grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish. Prepare the stuffing mix following package directions. Spoon into the prepared baking dish. Arrange pork chops around the stuffing and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with chopped onion and bell pepper strips. Combine the soup and milk and spoon over the chops.