SLOW-COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF
The best Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff is the kind that makes prep and cleanup a breeze. Plus, creamy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker is one of those delicious classics that never disappoints, especially with our easy steps. Once you brown the beef strips with onion and garlic in butter, add it to your slow cooker with golden mushroom soup, and fresh mushrooms. Enjoy the tasty aromas when you return, and stir in cream cheese and sour cream before serving over noodles for a dinner that's as easy as it is delicious.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add beef strips, onion and garlic; cook 7 to 9 minutes or until beef is browned.
- In 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef mixture, soup, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 5 to 6 hours or until beef is tender.
- Stir cream cheese into beef mixture until melted. Stir in sour cream until well blended. Serve over noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 500, Carbohydrate 40 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 33 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 710 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 1 g
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF
Cook a version of beef stroganoff that's lighter on the wallet yet full of flavour thanks to slow cooking. Serve with pasta, rice or mashed potato
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Turn on the slow cooker. Season the beef. Heat the oil in a wide frying pan and add the beef in batches so as not to overcrowd the pan. Cook over a high heat until deep brown, then transfer to the slow cooker. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook for a few mins until soft, adding more oil, if needed. Add a splash of water and scrape any bits from the bottom of the pan. Tip everything into the slow cooker.
- Add the stock to the beef, then the mustard and season. Add enough water to just cover the beef, put the lid on and cook on Low for 6-8 hrs or High for 5-6 hrs.
- About 30 mins before serving, melt the butter in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms until soft and caramelised. Tip into the slow cooker. Mix the cornflour with a little liquid from the stroganoff in the frying pan until smooth, then add about 100ml more and bring to a simmer. Once thickened, pour into the slow cooker with the sour cream. Turn to High (if not already) and cook for another 20 mins. Stir through the parsley. Serve with tagliatelle or mash, sprinkled with paprika.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 988 calories, Fat 61 grams fat, SaturatedFat 28 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 76 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Fiber 7 grams fiber, Protein 31 grams protein, Sodium 1.2 milligram of sodium
SLOW-COOKER GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF
My mother gave me this recipe 40 years ago. It's a wonderfully tasty dish to share around the dinner table. -Sue Mims, Macclenny, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large skillet, cook beef, salt and pepper over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles, 6-8 minutes; drain. Transfer meat to a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker., In same skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir until onions are tender and mushrooms have released their liquid and begin to brown, 6-8 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to slow cooker., In a small bowl, whisk together consomme, flour and tomato paste. Pour over meat mixture; stir to combine. Cook, covered, on low until thickened, 4-6 hours. Stir in sour cream. Cook, covered, until heated through, 15-30 minutes longer. Serve with noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357 calories, Fat 22g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 104mg cholesterol, Sodium 802mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 25g protein.
CLASSIC BEEF STROGANOFF IN A SLOW COOKER
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch thick slices. Place steak, mushrooms, onion, mustard, parsley, garlic, salt, dill, and black pepper into a 3-quart slow cooker; stir well.
- Place flour in a small bowl; gradually add broth, stirring with a whisk until blended. Add to slow cooker; stir well. Cover with the lid; cook on High for 1 hour. Reduce heat to Low and cook until steak is tender, 7 to 8 hours.
- Turn slow cooker off and remove lid. Allow stroganoff to stand for 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Serve over noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 105.3 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 32.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.6 g, Sodium 559.7 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF I
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the traditional way, with sour cream, but I didn't have any one night, so I used cream cheese instead. My husband and I liked it even better! Serve over hot, cooked egg noodles or rice.
Provided by Jessica Jones
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
- Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375.7 calories, Carbohydrate 9.5 g, Cholesterol 96.7 mg, Fat 27.3 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 22 g, SaturatedFat 12.9 g, Sodium 711.1 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
EASY SLOW COOKER STROGANOFF
Was in a hurry one day and threw this all together in the slow cooker. When I got home I was so surprised because it tastes like beef stroganoff made the hard way. So much simpler. I love this on a big piece of butter bread like an open-faced stroganoff sandwich.
Provided by Starr
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, butter, and onion in a slow cooker; add beef tips.
- Cook for 8 hours on Low.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Serve beef tips and sauce over cooked egg noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 663.1 calories, Carbohydrate 35.8 g, Cholesterol 170.1 mg, Fat 36.1 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 47.8 g, SaturatedFat 16.6 g, Sodium 856.8 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
CLASSIC BEEF STROGANOFF
Prep these beef stroganoff ingredients, cover the pot, and go! Simmering and braising beef stroganoff for a long time at a low temperature yields extra-intense flavor with little effort. The method is super convenient; whether you use a slow cooker or the oven for your beef stroganoff, you won't have to tend to the pot.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, toss beef, onion, and mushrooms with 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt and teaspoon pepper. Cover, and cook on low until meat is tender, about 8 hours (or on high for 6 hours).
- In a 2-cup glass measuring cup, whisk cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water. Ladle 1 cup cooking liquid into measuring cup; whisk to combine. Pour into a small saucepan, and bring to a boil; cook until thickened, about 1 minute. With slow cooker turned off, stir in cornstarch mixture, then sour cream and mustard. Serve beef over noodles; sprinkle with dill, if desired.
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF IN THE SLOW COOKER
- Combine beef, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, milk, onions, and Worcestershire sauce in a slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 5 to 7 hours. Stir in cream cheese until well dissolved; cook for 1 hour more.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain. Serve stroganoff over fusilli and garnish with sour cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450.3 calories, Carbohydrate 23.9 g, Cholesterol 105.9 mg, Fat 25.3 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 29.4 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 738 mg, Sugar 7.3 g
People also searched
More about "easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker recipes"
CROCK POT HAMBURGER STROGANOFF - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
5/5 (7)Category Main See details »
EASY CROCK POT BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - SIMPLE SLOW COOKER ...
4.8/5 (12)Category Main CourseCuisine ItalianCalories 512 per serving See details »
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF | RICARDO
5/5 (112)Category Main DishesServings 4Total Time 4 hrs 30 mins See details »
EASY SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
LAZY SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF - THE LAZY SLOW COOKER
Reviews 2Category Brunch, Dinner, LunchCuisine Russian InspiredTotal Time 8 hrs 45 mins See details »
EASY SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF WITH MUSHROOMS | RECIPE ...
Servings 12Total Time 8 hrs 40 minsCategory MainsCalories 422 per serving
- Place the plain flour into a bowl, roll the steak strips into the flour, shaking of excess flour, put aside.
- Working in batches place the floured meat in a single layer in the frying pan. Cook over a medium turning occasionally until the meat is browned on all sides. Remove from the pan and place in the slow cooker.
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF STEW | RECIPETIN EATS
4.9/5 (64)Category MainsCuisine Russian(Ish), WesternCalories 666 per serving
- Add beef in a single layer (not squished) and brown aggressively all over - 4 minutes or so. Remove and repeat with rest of beef, adding more oil as needed.
- Let the pot cool down a bit then return to stove. Melt half the butter, then cook garlic and onion for 3 minutes until softened.
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF - JUST SLOW COOKER RECIPES
4.4/5 (38)Category RecipesServings 4Total Time 8 hrs 20 mins
- In a frying pan brown the meat in 1 Tablespoon of oil in two batches and add to the slow cooker
- Using the same pan add a further tablespoon of oil and add the onions and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until softened, stirring frequently
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF (HEALTHY) - EASY AND DELISH
Ratings 6Calories 387 per servingCategory Entree
- Heat 2 tbsp oil over medium-high heat in a large no stick skillet. Add beef in a single layer (do NOT overcrowd the pan). Brown for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Using the same skillet, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil and cook onions and mushrooms over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add the mushrooms, onion, and garlic to the slow cooker.
SLOW-COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (2)Servings 6
- Brown meat in one tablespoon oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes. Add wine or broth to pan, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of pan. Combine flour and seasonings in a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Place browned meat and mixture from pan on top; toss to coat. Add mushroom soup and soup mix; stir until blended. Stir in mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on high setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours or on low setting 6 to 7 hours or until meat is tender. Stir in sour cream; cover and cook until thoroughly heated. Serve over noodles tossed with butter; sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF (KETO BEEF STROGANOFF ...
Reviews 110Calories 420 per servingCategory Main Dish Recipes
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray. Add beef stew meat, cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and sliced mushrooms. Stir until combined. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, add cream cheese and allow to melt into stroganoff, stirring periodically until completely incorporated. Add sour cream and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over riced cauliflower (keto and low carb option), egg noodles, or rice. Sprinkle with parsley or thyme.
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF FROM SCRATCH | WELL PLATED BY ERIN
4.6/5 (64)Calories 369 per servingCategory Main Course
- Grease the bottom of a 6-quart or larger slow cooker with nonstick spray. Add the sirloin and sprinkle with salt, dill, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir to coat the meat.
- Add the mushrooms, 1 cup beef broth, Worcestershire, and Dijon. Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or on low for 5 to 7 hours, until the beef is cooked through and tender. (If you prefer firmer mushrooms, wait to add them until about halfway through the cook time.)
- Stir the cornstarch together with the remaining 1/2 cup broth to create a slurry. Stir the mixture into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 20 minutes, and then stir in the Greek yogurt. Re-cover and cook on high for an additional 10 minutes.
- While the stroganoff finishes cooking, cook the noodles according to package instructions. Stir into the slow cooker or pile separately into bowls and ladle the stroganoff over the top. Serve immediately, topped with fresh thyme or parsley as desired.
SLOW COOKER CREAMY BEEF STROGANOFF - CREME DE LA CRUMB
4.9/5 (133)Total Time 8 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 773 per serving
- Lightly grease your slow cooker, then add stew meat and sprinkle Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste over the top. Add mushrooms, beef broth, garlic, Dijon mustard, and worcestershire sauce. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, stir corn starch (or flour) into 1/2 cup beef broth and stir mixture into slow cooker. Add cream cheese and sour cream to slow cooker then cook another 20-30 minutes on high, stirring occasionally until cream cheese and sour cream are incorporated and sauce is thickened.
- Taste, add salt and pepper to your personal taste if needed, and stir in noodles. Serve immediately garnished with cracked black pepper and fresh thyme if desired.
EASY SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - ANN'S ENTITLED LIFE
5/5 (2)Total Time 10 hrs 15 minsCategory RecipesCalories 602 per serving
- Mix together beef stew meat, garlic, cream of mushroom soups, mushrooms, and pepper in your slow cooker.
- Stir the cubed cream cheese and sour cream into the beef mixture until the cream cheese is melted.
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
5/5 (3)Total Time 6 hrs 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 573 per serving
- Set a large 6-quart slow cooker to low heat. Cut the beef roast into small bite-size chunks, or cut against the grain into thin strips.
- Place the butter in a large skillet and set on the stovetop over medium heat. Once melted, add the onions and garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, then add the beef pieces. Brown the beef on all sides, about 5 minutes. Then sprinkle the flour over the beef and stir to coat. Cook another 3 minutes. Pour the mixture in the bottom of the slow cooker. *If using an Instant Pot or Multi-Cooker, do this in the crock on the Sauté setting, then lower the heat to Slow Cook.
- Add the chopped mushrooms to the crock. In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, cognac, beef base, Dijon mustard, and thyme together. Pour the mixture over the mushrooms, then add in 3 cups water. *If using less than 1 cup cognac, add extra water to equal 1 cup.
- Cover the crock and slow cook for 5-6 hours on high, or 7-9 hours on low, until the beef is fork-tender. Stir in the egg noodles. Cover again and slow cook another 20-30 minutes, until the pasta is cooked to al dente. Taste, then salt and pepper as needed.
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF - DINNER AT THE ZOO
5/5 (49)Calories 499 per servingCategory Main
- Heat the olive oil over medium high heat in a large pan. Season the beef with salt and pepper on all sides.
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF (EASY) - SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD
Reviews 9Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE | COLES
Servings 4Category Dinner,Main-Meal See details »
SLOW COOKER CREAMY BEEF STROGANOFF - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
4.1/5 (31)Total Time 8 hrs 20 minsServings 8Calories 417 per serving See details »
CROCK POT BEEF STROGANOFF - SPEND WITH PENNIES
See details »
GREG'S KITCHEN - SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF - YOUTUBE
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?