HEALTHY CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE
- Blend bananas, ice cubes, milk, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and vanilla extract together in a blender on high speed until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229.3 calories, Carbohydrate 36.7 g, Cholesterol 9.8 mg, Fat 7.4 g, Fiber 4.9 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 91.5 mg, Sugar 21.2 g
DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE SHAKE
- In a blender, combine ice cream, drink mix powder and milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.5 calories, Carbohydrate 32.2 g, Cholesterol 33.8 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 152.6 mg, Sugar 30.3 g
There's no need to head out to the malt shop when you have this easy milkshake recipe on hand. The ultimate in retro comfort food, milkshakes are actually very easy to make at home. You need just three ingredients, two steps and 10 minutes to whip up this chocolate milkshake recipe in your blender.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In blender, place milk and syrup. Cover and blend on high speed 2 seconds.
- Add ice cream. Cover and blend on low speed about 5 seconds or until smooth. Pour into glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Carbohydrate 55 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 160 mg, Sugar 41 g, TransFat 1/2 g
More about "easy chocolate shake recipes"
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN SHAKE - EVERYDAY EASY EATS
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 267 per serving
CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE, HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE SHAKE
5/5 (17)Calories 463 per servingCategory Beverages
CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE FOR KIDS - SWEETPHI
Reviews 4Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory SnacksTotal Time 5 mins
- Blend very well so that the dates are incorporated and no chunks remain (about a minute and a half if not longer).
EASY CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE - NEILS HEALTHY MEALS
5/5 (6)Category BreakfastCuisine InternationalCalories 200 per serving
CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE (THICK CHOCOLATE SHAKE RECIPE W ...
5/5 (4)Total Time 10 minsCategory BeverageCalories 203 per serving
EASY 4-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE TO SATISFY YOUR SWEET ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory Beverage, DessertCalories 508 per serving
- Combine ice cream, milk and chocolate sauce in a blender and blend until combined. I like my shakes really thick, but if you need to thin it, add a little more milk.
HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE | RECIPES
Servings 2Total Time 5 minsCategory Tags
EASY CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE (WITH VEGGIES!)
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory SmoothieCalories 190 per serving
- Blend, starting on low and gradually increasing to high. Blend on high for about 30 seconds to make sure the mixture is very smooth.
EASY CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE - MY EDIBLE FOOD
Reviews 4Calories 160 per servingCategory Smoothie
EASY CHOCOLATE SHAKES | LACTAID®
Servings 5Calories 179 per servingTotal Time 10 mins
CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE - KLEINWORTH & CO
Cuisine AmericanCategory Beverage, Dessert, SnackServings 2
CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE - ONLY 3 EASY INGREDIENTS
Servings 2Calories 349 per servingTotal Time 5 mins
EASY CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE FOR KIDS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
10 BEST CHOCOLATE MILK SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST HEALTHY CHOCOLATE PROTEIN SHAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
18 MILKSHAKE RECIPES YOU MUST TRY - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Oreo Milkshake–1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1 cup milk, 8 Oreo cookies, 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce.
- Strawberry Milkshake–1/2 pound fresh strawberries, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup milk, small whole strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Vanilla Milkshake–1 pint vanilla bean ice cream, 1 1/4 cups whole milk, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Chocolate Milkshake–1 pint chocolate ice cream, 1 1/4 cups whole milk, 1/4 cup all-natural chocolate sauce (such as King's Cupboard chocolate sauce)
- Banana Milkshake–1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1 very ripe banana, 1 cup whole milk, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Salted Caramel Milkshake–1 pint French vanilla ice cream, natural caramel sauce (such as King's Cupboard caramel sauce), 1 cup whole milk, 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- Mounds Bar Milkshake–1 pint chocolate ice cream, 1 1/2 cups whole milk, 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, 3 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Cherry Vanilla Milkshake–1 pint cherry vanilla ice cream, 1 1/2 cups whole milk, 1/2 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Mexican Chocolate Milkshake–1 pint chocolate ice cream, 1 1/2 cups whole milk, 1/4 cup natural chocolate sauce, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Peanut Butter Milkshake–1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1 1/2 cups whole milk, 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
17 AMAZING CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER SHAKE RECIPES | YURI ...
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Brownie Batter Protein Shake. Decadent and delicious, it’s hard to imagine that a healthy protein shake can taste this good. The secret ingredient? A ripe avocado, which adds creaminess and heart-healthy fats, is masked by the rich flavors of dark cocoa powder, maple syrup, and coconut milk.
- Chocolate Spirulina Detox Smoothie. There’s a reason this tasty smoothie is dubbed the “detox smoothie.” It’s packed with tons of nutritious ingredients that make it an awesome guilt-free choice, post-detox or anytime.
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Protein Shake. Dark chocolate and peppermint make the perfect pair in this scrumptious shake. Optional toppings include vegan dark chocolate chips and homemade whipping cream, instantly taking this recipe from delicious to drool-worthy.
- Very Berry Chocolate Protein Smoothie. For a fruity and flavor-filled treat, look no further. This smoothie recipe combines raspberries and strawberries to create a sweet and irresistible taste while a teaspoon of chia seeds ramps up the protein content and adds in some healthy fats.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Apple Protein Shake. This recipe takes the classic combo of apples with peanut butter and transforms it into a protein shake. A scoop of chocolate protein powder, an apple, almond milk, ice, and peanut powder are all you need to create this tasty treat.
- High-Protein Decaf Mocha. Get your morning coffee fix in, sans the caffeine, with this yummy mocha shake. Filled with protein plus healthy fats from coconut or MCT oil, this protein shake is a nutritious and delicious way to get your day started.
- Chocolate, Banana, Peanut Butter Protein Shake. This no-frills protein shake is simple, but it’s also seriously delicious. In fact, using mostly ingredients you probably already have in your pantry, this smoothie comes together in a flash and is sure to satisfy.
- Mint Chocolate Chip Green Smoothie. Brimming with minty and chocolatey goodness, who knew something so healthy could taste so good? This green smoothie packs in a serious nutritional punch; spinach and avocado enhance the nutrient profile while a scoop of chocolate protein powder keeps you feeling full and satisfied.
- Chocolate Raspberry Almond Butter Protein Shake. Chocolate, raspberries, and almond butter – does it get any better? This recipe incorporates everything you need from a protein shake; it’s creamy, easy to prepare, and loaded with flavor.
- Cherry Chocolate Chia Smoothie. You only need four simple ingredients to whip up this smoothie. Cherries and chocolate powder provide tons of flavor while a sprinkle of chia seeds heap on the health benefits.
50 MILKSHAKE RECIPES AND IDEAS: FOOD NETWORK | HAMBURGER ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Vanilla: Blend 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/4 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Toasted Marshmallow: Broil 8 marshmallows on foil, turning, until browned. Make Vanilla Milkshakes (No. 1), adding 6 of the toasted marshmallows. Top with the remaining marshmallows.
- S’mores: Broil 8 marshmallows on foil, turning, until browned. Blend 1 pint chocolate ice cream, 1/4 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, a pinch of salt and 6 of the toasted marshmallows.
- Fig and Port: Simmer 1 cup port and 1/3 cup chopped dried figs until the liquid is reduced by half; cool, then blend with 1 tablespoon port. Make Vanilla Milkshakes (No.
- Mixed Berry: Make Strawberry Milkshakes (No. 5), replacing the strawberries with 1/2 cup each raspberries and blueberries.
- Strawberry-Rhubarb: Simmer 1 1/2 cups sliced rhubarb, 2 tablespoons each sugar and water, and 1/4 teaspoon orange zest until soft; cool. Blend with 1/2 cup milk and 1 pint strawberry ice cream.
- Chocolate Blend: 1 pint chocolate ice cream, 1/4 cup cream and 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup.
- Corn Cereal: Steep 1 1/2 cups sweetened corn cereal (such as Cap’n Crunch) in 1 1/2 cups hot milk, 30 minutes. Strain and freeze in an ice cube tray.
- Chocolate-Banana: Blend 1 pint chocolate ice cream, 2 frozen bananas and 1/4 cup chocolate milk.
RAGI CHOCOLATE SHAKE FROM "PRIYA'S VERSATILE RECIPES" AND ...
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CAKE BATTER PROTEIN SHAKE ...
10 MILKSHAKE RECIPE IDEAS - FOODY TREATS
CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE ~ 2 EASY RECIPES | HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ...
EASY MILKSHAKE RECIPES FOR KIDS - EASY KIDS RECIPES
CHOCOLATE SHAKE RECIPE - JUSTFOODS26.COM
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #low-fat #food-processor-blender #dietary #low-sodium #shakes #high-calcium #high-in-something #low-in-something #equipment #small-appliance #number-of-servings #presentation #served-cold
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make a chocolate shake?In a blender, combine ice cream, drink mix powder and milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve. See how easy it is to make a thick, creamy chocolate shake. Get a full year for $5! Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time.
How do you make chocolate milkshake with ice cream?This easy Chocolate Milkshake recipe is thick and creamy, made in just a few minutes, with only three simple ingredients. Combine ice cream, milk and chocolate sauce in a blender and blend until combined. I like my shakes really thick, but if you need to thin it, add a little more milk.
How to make a chocolate shake for a 13 year old?This is a delicious, quick and easy recipe for a creamy, luscious chocolate shake! Delicious Chocolate Shake The 13 year old chef! In a blender, combine ice cream, drink mix powder and milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve. 253 calories; protein 10g; carbohydrates 32.2g; fat 9.7g; cholesterol 33.8mg; sodium 152.6mg.
How do you make chocolate Shakeology ice cream?Chocolate Ice Cream – Chocolate Shakeology + 1.5 cups of Almond Milk or Fat Free Milk + 1/2 Banana + 1 Tbsp. Peanut butter + 1 cup (or more) of Ice. Freeze until desired consistency.