CREAM CHEESE DANISH
- Remove puff pastry sheets from the freezer and packaging. Place on counter to thaw for 40 minutes. Meanwhile, let cream cheese and eggs come to room temperature. Line two cookie sheets with parchment. Set oven rack to the middle and upper third of the oven. Preheat oven to 400ºF. In the last 5 minutes of the pastry thawing time, make the cream cheese mixture. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, lemon juice, and extracts on medium-low speed until combined. Scrape bottom and sides of the bowl. Increase speed to medium-high and beat until completely smooth. Roll the puff pastry sheets lightly to smooth the fold lines. Use a pizza or pastry cutter to cut into four squares. Place 4 squares on each baking sheet. Whisk the egg, water, and salt together. Brush egg wash onto the border of each square. Fold in the corners of the squares. Dollop 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture in the middle of each pastry. Brush any exposed pastry dough with the egg wash. Bake for 18 minutes, rotating the sheets at around 10 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets onto wire racks Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving. The centers will deflate slightly as they cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH
A close family friend made this for every potluck--it's easy for company, and they will be begging for the recipe. This is also good with fruit pie filling as a third layer. (Just use white sugar instead of cinnamon sugar!)
Provided by Chellerific
Yield 12-24 bars
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Press one package of dough onto bottom of very lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Whip together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread over dough.
- Top with remaining package of dough, pinching together seams.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top, and bake 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.9, Fat 15.4, SaturatedFat 7.9, Cholesterol 60.6, Sodium 295.5, Carbohydrate 34.5, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 16.1, Protein 5.8
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH
- Heat the butter and milk until the butter is melted. Set aside to cool to lukewarm.
- In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water. Let sit for 5 minutes to activate and then mix in egg yolks.
- Blend in the cooled milk mixture and then sift in the flour, sugar and salt.
- With dough hook, mix on medium speed until dough is soft and pliable.
- Place dough in a large bowl that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for about 8 hours. It will rise in the refrigerator.
- After dough has been refrigerated, remove and tear in half. On parchment paper, roll out into a rectangular shape about 15 inches long and 8-9 inches wide.
- Meanwhile, soften cream cheese and mix together until smooth with powdered sugar and milk.
- Pour cream cheese mixture down the middle of the dough and spread out to two ends.
- Use kitchen shears to cut strips in dough and braid in criss-cross fashion.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 18-25 minutes. This will vary depending on the type of baking sheet you are using. Pizza stones tend to be on the higher end of the baking time.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 g, Calories 355 kcal, Carbohydrate 31 g, Protein 5 g, Fat 24 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Cholesterol 71 mg, Sodium 297 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 11 g
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Line bottom of baking pan with 1 can of crescent rolls. Pinch all seams together to seal.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and sour cream. Spread filling on top of rolls. Place second can of rolls on top of filling.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar, milk and butter. After Danish has cooled, drizzle with icing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.6 calories, Carbohydrate 50.9 g, Cholesterol 52.9 mg, Fat 29 g, Protein 7.5 g, SaturatedFat 13.7 g, Sodium 582.1 mg, Sugar 31.5 g
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH
This quick and easy cream cheese danish starts with store-bought crescent roll dough, and can be made, start to finish in under 30 minutes.
Provided by CakesCottage
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into rectangles of dough using two triangle.
- Pinch closed the diagonal cut to form one solid sheet of dough. Sprinkle light with sugar.
- Slice crescent roll dough into 1 inch x 8 inch slices.
- Gently lift dough slice and twist opposite ends in opposing directions into a loose rope.
- Spiral the rope around itself to form a loose circle/spiral.
- Place onto a cookie sheet lined with a baking paper, spacing danishes about 2 inch apart.
- Press the centers with a finger to make a well for the filling and stretch the sides a bit if it is necessary.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and sour cream.
- Add a tablespoon of filling to each roll.
- Lightly brush dough with melted butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes. or until lightly golden brown.
- In a small bowl, stir together confectioners' sugar, milk and butter.
- You can use a spoon to drizzle it over the tops of the danish,
- or you can put it into a small zip-top bag and snip of the corner for an easy "piping bag."
- Take the danish out of the oven and allow them to cool for 10-15 minutes before icing.
- Voila! Cream cheese danish without leaving the house or breaking a sweat.
EASY CHEESE DANISH
Provided by Trisha Yearwood
Yield 8 danish
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper.
- Beat the whole egg with 1 teaspoon of water in a small bowl; set aside.
- Beat the egg yolk, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Lay out the 2 sheets of puff pastry and cut each into 4 squares. Fold the corners of the squares over by about 1 inch to make octagon shapes. Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly into the center of each (about 2 tablespoons per); do not spread the cream cheese. Brush all of the exposed pastry with the egg wash, then dust generously with sugar.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown all over, about 18 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
More about "easy cream cheese danish recipes"
EASY CHERRY DANISH WITH CREAM CHEESE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 …
HOMEMADE CHEESE DANISH RECIPE (SMALL BATCH) - GRACE AND GOOD …
RECIPE CREAM CHEESE DANISH - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEMON PASTRY WITH SWEET CREAM CHEESE FILLING
EASY CHEESE DANISH RECIPE (3 WAYS!) - SMELLS LIKE HOME
CREAM CHEESE DANISH RECIPE (USING A CAKE MIX) - SOUTHERN PLATE
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE DANISH WITH CRESCENT ROLLS RECIPES
CREAM CHEESE DANISH RECIPE - VALENTINA'S CORNER
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH - FUELING A SOUTHERN SOUL
EASY HOMEMADE CREAM CHEESE DANISH (100% FROM SCRATCH)
SCRATCH-MADE CHEESE DANISH - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH RECIPE - PROVEN RECIPES
EASY CHERRY CHEESE DANISH RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
EASY CHEESE DANISH RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
EASY DANISH RECIPE (CREAM CHEESE & CHERRY FILLING)
EASY BREAKFAST CHEESE DANISH RECIPE WITH CRESCENT ROLLS DOUGH
CHERRY CREAM CHEESE DANISH - DELICIOUSLY SEASONED
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH - JUST A TASTE
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH - SLOW COOKER LIVING
CREAM CHEESE DANISH (SMALL BATCH) 30 MIN - ZONA COOKS
CRESCENT ROLL CREAM CHEESE DANISH - QUICK AND EASY BAKING
QUICK AND EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISHES - LILY
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH RECIPE - EASY KITCHEN
EASY CREAM CHEESE AND JAM DANISH RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH BY JUSTATASTE | QUICK & EASY RECIPE
CREAM CHEESE DANISH (PUFF PASTRY RECIPE) - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
CREAM CHEESE DANISH - BEST DESSERTS
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH (OVEN RECIPE) - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
RHUBARB CREAM CHEESE DANISH - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
EASY CHERRY CREAM CHEESE DANISH - CHEEKYKITCHEN
CREAM CHEESE DANISH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY CHEESE DANISH RECIPE USING CRESCENT ROLLS
THIS CREAM CHEESE DANISH RECIPE IS... - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH - DELICIOUS RECIPES
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH | ANDREA DEKKER
BEST CREAM CHEESE DANISH RECIPE | SALT AND VANILLA
EASY CHERRY CREAM CHEESE DANISH - SWANKY RECIPES
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH - CINCYSHOPPER
FRESH CHERRY RECIPES : EASY CHERRY CREAM CHEESE DANISH â€“ …
EASY CREAM CHEESE DANISH - CHEF IN TRAINING
EASY PUFF PASTRY CREAM CHEESE DANISH | FOODTALK
EASY CHEESE DANISH PASTRY (VIDEO) - SIMPLY HOME COOKED
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #breads #breakfast #easy #coffee-cakes #dietary #brunch
You'll also love