WEEKNIGHT LAZY LASAGNA
On hectic nights, no one has time to stack several layers of lasagna. My version combines a few steps to cut down on prep, but keeps all the cheesy, saucy, noodle-y goodness that makes lasagna an all-time favorite. -Nancy Foust, Stoneboro, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Drain noodles well; stir into cheese mixture., Spread 1 cup pasta sauce into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the noodle mixture and 1 cup sauce; layer with the remaining noodle mixture and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese., Cover with greased foil; bake until heated through, 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 29mg cholesterol, Sodium 901mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
LAZY LASAGNA I
I found this recipe in a church cookbook my grandmother gave me for my wedding. I've adjusted it to my tastes, and my husband just loves it. It's so easy and takes practically no time to make. I thoroughly recommend it.
Provided by Sarah Anderson
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain excess fat. Reduce heat to low, stir in the jar of spaghetti sauce, and heat through. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream. Stir in dried parsley to taste.
- Spoon 1/2 of the meat sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place 1/2 of the uncooked noodles over the sauce, then 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Pour water around the outside edge of pan. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F(175 degree C) oven for one hour. Uncover. Continue baking for an additional 20 minutes, or until bubbly and browned. Remove from oven, and let stand 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 703.5 calories, Carbohydrate 60.4 g, Cholesterol 102.4 mg, Fat 34.5 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 38 g, SaturatedFat 16.7 g, Sodium 1345 mg, Sugar 12.6 g
EASY LAZY LASAGNA
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rapid boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef and sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Pour marinara sauce into the meat. Stir in drained egg noodles, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, onion powder, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning; mix until incorporated. Pour mixture into an 8-inch square casserole dish and top with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398.1 calories, Carbohydrate 22.1 g, Cholesterol 74.7 mg, Fat 22.4 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 25.6 g, SaturatedFat 9.4 g, Sodium 1068.1 mg, Sugar 9 g
EASY LAZY LASAGNA
Fast, easy and delicious! You can make this recipe with different kinds of noodles and vegetables and also you can add more or less hot peppers (or Tabasco!) if you enjoy spicy food!
Provided by Redsie
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender but firm; drain.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat until browned. Add onions and carrots; cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in pasta sauce and Italian seasoning (oregano or basil). Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- To Assemble: Spread half of the meat mixture on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with all of the pasta. Spread all of the cheese mixture over pasta. Top with remaining meat mixture. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven, uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
LAZY NO-BAKE LASAGNA
- Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven or large, wide pot over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking up clumps with a wooden spoon, until brown, about 6 minutes. Add the Marinara and 3 1/2 cups water and bring to a boil. Add the pasta, then partially cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente and the sauce is coating it nicely, about 16 minutes. Stir in the mozzarella and ricotta, then sprinkle with the Parmesan and basil, and serve.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until it just turns golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the tomatoes, Italian seasoning, basil, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of fresh pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes. Take off the heat and stir in the butter until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Using uncooked noodles makes the traditional time-consuming task of preparing lasagna a little easier. A few seasonings boost the flavor of store-bought spaghetti sauce.-Kathy Demler, Emporia, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8-10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside. In another bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and beef; mix well. , Spoon a fourth of the meat sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with three noodles and half of the cheese mixture; repeat layers once. Top with a fourth of the meat sauce, remaining noodles and remaining meat sauce. Pour water around edges. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. , Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307 calories, Fat 12g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 81mg cholesterol, Sodium 653mg sodium, Carbohydrate 27g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 21g protein.
LAZY MARINARA LASAGNA
I found this recipe on the back of the label on a package of ground beef! Of all the different ways I've used the same old pasta and sauce combinations, I'd never tried this one - it was a big hit! I'm sure this will adapt itself to using vegetables, different meats, no meat - whatever you like best. I'm including the ingredients for a "lazy" marinara sauce in case you don't have any jars of storebought in the pantry.
Provided by pattikay in L.A.
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- preheat oven to 375.
- brown ground beef with garlic and onion in large nonstick skillet. Drain off fat if necessary.
- Mix with prepared marinara and set aside.
- You can use a jar of storebought marinara or make your own with the ingredients listed above. The ingredients are flexible - I use whatever combination of canned tomatoes I happen to have at the time - crushed, diced, puree, with herbs or garlic already added - whatever. No need to cook before you add to the mix - it will bake along with everything else.
- Bring 4 qts water to a boil. Cook ravioli just till it floats, about 3-5 minutes. Drain.
- Place a bit of sauce/beef mixture in bottom of 9x13 pan. Add a layer of half the ravioli, topped by half the sauce, followed by half the shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes, till sauce is bubbly and cheese is browned.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332.9, Fat 14.1, SaturatedFat 5.7, Cholesterol 43.2, Sodium 1113.7, Carbohydrate 36.7, Fiber 7.5, Sugar 17.2, Protein 17.2
More about "easy lazy lasagna recipes"
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE -THE BEST LASAGNA RECIPE SIMPLE TO MAKE
4.9/5 (26)Total Time 45 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 683 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet brown the beef completely and drain off any remaining fat.
LAZY LASAGNA CASSEROLE - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
5/5 (17)Calories 489 per servingCategory Main Course, Pasta
- Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet or Dutch oven, cook beef, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain the grease and return the pan to the heat. Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring, for a minute or two. Add the marinara and water and let it simmer for a couple of minutes until warmed through. Stir in the cooked pasta, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Add ricotta and egg to a large mixing bowl and stir until smooth. Add half of the shredded mozzarella, remaining garlic, half of the Parmesan cheese, parsley and remaining pepper.
EASY LAZY DAY LASAGNA - MOM ON TIMEOUT
Ratings 2Category DinnerCuisine ItalianTotal Time 1 hr 7 mins
LAZY LASAGNA (JUST 3 INGREDIENTS!) - THE LAZY DISH
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
EASY LAZY LASAGNA - BUBBAPIE
Cuisine ItalianCategory Main CourseServings 8Calories 526 per serving
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet with the onion and garlic. When the meat is cooked through, stir in the sauce and remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, stir the ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Spread a layer of sauce over the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Top the sauce with a layer of lasagna noodles.
LAZY GIRL LASAGNA - A PINCH OF HEALTHY
Ratings 1Calories 413 per servingCategory Main Course
- In a small to medium sized bowl, mix the ricotta, parmesan, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Set aside.
LAZY CROCKPOT LASAGNA RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory PastaServings 8Total Time 3 hrs 15 mins
EASY CHEESY LAZY LASAGNA RECIPE - CHEERFUL COOK
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 720 per serving
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, about 6-7 minutes. Use a slotted spoon, transfer the browned beef onto a plate lined with paper towels Remove the excess fat from the pan.
LAZY LASAGNA - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
5/5 (9)Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9x13 pan. Brown ground beef in skillet and add 3/4th of the sauce to meat and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Pour remaining sauce in the bottom of casserole dish. Next layer frozen ravioli, then a layer of meat sauce and top with 1/2 the cheese. Layer ravioli again, meat sauce and cheese. Sprinkle basil and oregano on top layer of cheese. C
- over with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before serving
LAZY LASAGNA WITH BAKED RAVIOLI | EASY RAVIOLI LASAGNA RECIPE
5/5 (1)Total Time 55 minsCategory Main Course
LAZY LASAGNA: BAKED RAVIOLI CASSEROLE - CRAFTY MORNING
- In a medium skillet, crumble and brown the ground beef over medium heat until completely browned. Drain off the excess fat.
- Reserve ¾ cup of the spaghetti sauce; set aside. Add the remaining spaghetti sauce to the skillet with the ground beef. Stir well then cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spread ¼ cup of the reserved spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 inch glass baking dish. Arrange one third of the frozen ravioli in a single layer in the pan.
INSTANT POT LAZY LASAGNA - MEAL PLAN ADDICT
3.9/5 (296)Total Time 9 minsCategory Instant PotCalories 376 per serving
LAZY LASAGNA - VALERIE BERTINELLI
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
LAZY LASAGNA - COOKING PERFECTED
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory DinnerCalories 599 per serving
LAZY LASAGNA - ROSINA FOODS | MEATBALL RECIPES | PASTA RECIPES
Servings 6Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
EASY DUTCH OVEN LAZY LASAGNA - COOKING WITH BLISS
LAZY LASAGNA – TRIM HEALTHY MAMA
EASY LAYERED CROCK POT LASAGNA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
PESTO RICOTTA PASTA BAKE: EASY DUTCH OVEN LAZY LASAGNA
BEST RECIPES LAZY DAY LASAGNA FOR YOUR FAMILY
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #pasta #european #italian #dietary #pasta-rice-and-grains #penne
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make this easy lasagna recipe?How to make this Easy lasagna recipe: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir in all the cans of tomatoes, and seasonings. In a 9×9 baking dish, spray with nonstick spray. Place a layer of ravioli across the bottom. Spoon half the sauce over the ravioli. Then layer half of the mozzarella cheese. Add another layer of ravioli, sauce, then cheese.
What is lazy lasagna?This easy Ravioli Lasagna recipe aka Lazy Lasagna is a delicious baked ravioli casserole. It features meat sauce layers and plenty of gooey Italian cheese, real Italian comfort food without the fuss. A yummy easy family dinner with just 4 ingredients! It's a lazy dinner idea that the entire family will love, even the kids!
How to cook lazy lasagna with baked ravioli?This lazy lasagna with baked ravioli is SO GOOD and so easy! It has all the flavors of traditional lasagna, but you can assemble it in less than 10 minutes! Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread a layer of pasta sauce over the entire bottom of the dish.
How much mozzarella cheese do you put on lasagna?Sprinkle on 3 oz of the mozzarella cheese. Top with about one-third of the meat sauce. Add another layer of lasagna noodles and press down slightly. Repeat with ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and meat sauce - two more times.