EASY OLD FASHIONED MEATLOAF
No fancy ingredients here... Not like we need another meatloaf recipe, but I figured I'd should post my Grandma's for people like me who like a quick easy meatloaf without a lot of fuss. Most of the meatloaves I saw here had things I'd never even consider putting in a meatloaf! :) At times I will substitute the onion with approx. 1/4 cup dried onion flakes. I also have substituted the garlic with garlic powder. I've never tried making it with horseradish. (I was a notoriously picky eater as a kid so I don't think Grandma put it in when I came to visit either.) I usually don't bother beating the egg... (Boy do I sound lazy! Don't tell Mom! LOL!) I've only recently started putting ketchup on the top before baking, so I don't think it's necessary to keep the meatloaf moist. Mom used to use her own dried bread crumbs, but I use the plain storebought kind. I haven't been adventurous enough to try any flavored bread crumbs... Make sure lean ground beef is used otherwise the meatloaf can get too greasy and/or bubble over the pan while baking. I also recommend checking the center to make sure it's done. On occasion it has taken over an hour to bake.
Provided by nranger7
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Shape in loaf pan.
- Cover with more ketchup if desired.
- Bake one hour at 350 degrees.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244.1, Fat 12.2, SaturatedFat 4.8, Cholesterol 97, Sodium 861.5, Carbohydrate 8.1, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 4.3, Protein 24.3
This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won't take long to make at all, and it's quite good!
Provided by Janet Caldwell
Categories Main Dish Recipes Meatloaf Recipes Beef Meatloaf Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 9x5-inch loaf pan, or form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372.1 calories, Carbohydrate 18.5 g, Cholesterol 98 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 18.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 334.6 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
TRADITIONAL MEATLOAF RECIPE
Cue one of the most comforting dinners of them all - the traditional meatloaf recipe. Moist and tender, this 2lb meatloaf recipe is easy to make and features a delicious combination of savory meat, meatloaf seasonings and a tangy glaze. This family favorite meal features meatloaf spices like onion powder, garlic powder, a dash of salt and French's® Tomato Ketchup. You can add a special twist by making a meatloaf with breadcrumbs, using a combination of meats like pork and beef, adding a dash of French's® Worcestershire Sauce or mixing in a chopped vegetable like green bell peppers or jalapeño. Throw the ingredients into a bowl, combine together and then transfer to a well-greased loaf pan or shape it into a loaf on a shallow baking pan. The best part of this simple recipe for meatloaf is that you can use the leftovers (if there are any!) as meal prep for a tasty meatloaf sandwich for tomorrow's lunch. Want to serve a crowd? Try making our Meatloaf Bombs and sticking toothpicks in them for easy finger food. This McCormick meatloaf recipe pairs well with French's® Green Bean Casserole, a Vegetable Saute or a Simple Tossed Green Salad.
Provided by McCormick
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg and seasonings in large bowl.
- Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Pour ketchup over top.
- Bake meatloaf 55 to 60 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266 Calories
When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf. And if you don't have a go-to recipe, we offer you this one. It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the whole fam, turn to this can't-miss recipe.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients well. Press mixture in ungreased 8x4-inch loaf pan. Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spread 1/4 cup ketchup evenly over top. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 470 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 0 g
EASY PLEASING MEATLOAF
See how to make an easy meatloaf with our Easy Pleasing Meatloaf recipe video! Get tips on BBQ glazing and more in our Easy Pleasing Meatloaf video.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce just until blended.
- Shape into loaf in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining barbecue sauce. Bake 1 hour or until done (160ºF).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Sodium 600 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.6357 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 29 g
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE
Serve this easy meatloaf made with pork, prosciutto and parmesan hot or cold. It's ideal for supper, picnics or to pack in lunchboxes
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Categories Buffet, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Yield Cuts into 8-10 slices
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Put bread in processor and blitz to make crumbs, then tip into a bowl with the pork.
- Tip the onion, garlic and herbs into the food processor and process until finely chopped. Add to the bowl with the parmesan and egg. Finely chop 2 slices of the prosciutto and add to the mix with some salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork or your hands.
- Use the rest of the prosciutto to line a 1.5 litre loaf tin. Spoon in the meatloaf mix and press down well. Flip the overhanging prosciutto over the top, then put the loaf tin into a roasting tray.
- Pour hot water from the kettle into the roasting tray to come halfway up the loaf tin and bake for 1 hr until loaf shrinks from the sides of tin.
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then drain off any excess liquid and turn out onto a board. Cut into thick slices and serve warm or cold with salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 5 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 18 grams protein, Sodium 0.63 milligram of sodium
SIMPLE MEAT LOAF
Craving the homey taste of mom's kitchen? With this recipe, your kitchen will soon fill with the aroma of great dinnertime memories, and you can enjoy this traditional favorite in under an hour. Meat loaf is economical and great for leftovers. Never made it before? No need to worry, it's simple to prepare using the following recipe from our Test Kitchen.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a loaf and place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Serve with additional ketchup if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 123mg cholesterol, Sodium 493mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 25g protein.
EASY AND QUICK MEATLOAF
I found this recipe while searching for a easy and quick meatloaf. I added a few ingredients on my own (green pepper, red pepper and cheese) and it turned out great. My family had it with white rice and hashbrowns and loved it. Now i make it every Sunday.
Provided by sissacd
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.1, Fat 15.8, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 85.3, Sodium 417.8, Carbohydrate 26.9, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 7.8, Protein 20.8
CLASSIC MEATLOAF RECIPE BY TASTY
Meatloaf is a delicious addition to your weeknight dinner repertoire. Full of savory flavor and topped with a sweet, sticky ketchup glaze, it's the perfect pair to your favorite vegetable side dishes, such as classic mashed potatoes and steamed green beans.
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the onion and cook, stirring often, until softened and golden brown, about 7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until aromatic, about 1 minute. Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring often, until the tomato paste turns deep red in color, about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let the onion mixture cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, stir together the panko and milk. Add the ground beef, eggs, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt, pepper, and the onion mixture and use your hands to combine. Do not overmix!
- Shape the beef mixture into a 10 x 5-inch loaf on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the top and sides with ketchup.
- Bake the meatloaf until the top is browned and the internal temperature reaches 160°F (70°C), about 50 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 573 calories, Carbohydrate 23 grams, Fat 30 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 47 grams, Sugar 8 grams
More about "easy meatloaf recipes"
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BASIC MEATLOAF RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
MEATLOAF RECIPE (EXTRA DELICIOUS!) | RECIPETIN EATS
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE (ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS) | SOMEWHAT …
MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH THE BEST GLAZE
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
4.9/5 (22)Calories 315 per servingCategory Main Course
- Add all of the meatloaf ingredients to a large bowl and gently mix everything to combine (without over-working the meat). Add the meat mixture to a loaf pan and gently pat into an even layer.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, make the meatloaf sauce by combining all ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove meatloaf from oven and spread sauce on top. Return to oven for 10-20 minutes or until cooked through (160 degrees F).
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOODIECRUSH.COM
MEATLOAF RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
EASY MEATLOAF (WITH OATMEAL) A TRADITIONAL RECIPE THAT'S STILL THE …
CLASSIC MEATLOAF WITH OATMEAL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MEATLOAF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CLASSIC HOMEMADE MEATLOAF - BUDGET BYTES
CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
EASY HOMEMADE MEATLOAF RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME
5-INGREDIENT EASY MEATLOAF WITHOUT BREADCRUMBS - TALKING MEALS
THE BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF - THE WHOLESOME DISH
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE USING ONE POUND OF GROUND BEEF
INA GARTEN’S MEATLOAF (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH BREAD CRUMBS | EASY RECIPE DEPOT
SUPER EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE MEATLOAF AND MEATBALLS!
EASY CLASSIC MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY MEAT LOAF RECIPE – ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS!
CLASSIC BEEF MEATLOAF - BEEF - IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER
MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MOM'S BEST EASY MEATLOAF - GROUND BEEF RECIPES
EASY PLEASING MEATLOAF (KRAFT) - COOKING WITH SERENA
QUICK MEAT LOAF RECIPES READY IN 30 MINUTES (OR LESS!)
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE OATS | DEPORECIPE.CO
40 BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES | EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE IDEAS | RECIPES ...
20+ EASY MEATLOAF RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE THE BEST …
EASY MEATLOAF - JO COOKS
THE BEST EVER MEATLOAF RECIPE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - CRAVING HOME COOKED
WORLD'S BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE 2022 ️ - JOJO RECIPES
1-POUND CLASSIC MEATLOAF RECIPE • A WEEKEND COOK®
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
MOMMA'S MEATLOAF - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
SHEET PAN SOUTHERN MEATLOAF · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#weeknight #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #beef #easy #dietary #low-carb #ground-beef #low-in-something #meat #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love