EASY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place thighs in a baking dish. Season chicken thighs on all sides with garlic powder and onion flakes.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162 calories, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 68.6 mg, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 19.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 58.2 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
EASY ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS
This oven-roasted chicken recipe showcases juicy, flavorful thighs with a lemony sauce that makes itself in the pan. It's the ideal weeknight dinner for busy families, especially when served with simple Roasted Potatoes.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a bowl, toss chicken with oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper and marinate 1 hour (or up to a day).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roast chicken, skin-side down, in an oiled roasting pan, 20 to 25 minutes; flip and roast 10 more minutes.
- Stir together mustard and honey and season with salt and pepper. Brush glaze onto chicken and broil 5 minutes.
SUPER EASY ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS
Roasted chicken thighs that hubby says "almost taste like fried!"
Provided by AMJcooks
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place a rack on a baking sheet.
- Place chicken, skin-side down, on the rack. Liberally sprinkle with adobo seasoning. Turn chicken over, brush olive oil on skin, and liberally sprinkle with adobo.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388 calories, Carbohydrate 0.1 g, Cholesterol 141.4 mg, Fat 24.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 38.1 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 127.8 mg
CRISPY AND TENDER BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS
A simple spice blend gives tons of flavor to the crispy skin and moist, juicy thigh meat. This is in the oven in just minutes for a delicious (and budget-friendly!) main dish.
Provided by Nicole Burdett
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine garlic salt, onion salt, oregano, thyme, paprika, and pepper together in a small container with a lid. Close the lid and shake container until spices are thoroughly mixed. Sprinkle spice mixture liberally over chicken thighs.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until skin is crispy, thighs are no longer pink at the bone, and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 189.8 calories, Carbohydrate 0.2 g, Cholesterol 71 mg, Fat 11.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 19.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 177.5 mg
PERFECT PAN-ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS
Sophisticated enough for a Sunday supper yet quick enough for Wednesday's dinner, this master recipe is all in the technique. Cook the thighs skin side down in a cast-iron skillet to render out the fat and make the skin as crisp and, dare we say, delicious as bacon.
Provided by Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Categories Chicken Roast Quick & Easy Back to School Dinner Fall Winter Family Reunion Bon Appétit Sugar Conscious Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield 2 to 4 main course servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a 12" cast-iron or heavy nonstick skillet over high heat until hot but not smoking. Nestle chicken in skillet, skin side down, and cook 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-high; continue cooking skin side down, occasionally rearranging chicken thighs and rotating pan to evenly distribute heat, until fat renders and skin is golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook 13 more minutes. Flip chicken; continue cooking until skin crisps and meat is cooked through, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer to a plate; let rest 5 minutes before serving.
EASY ONE-TRAY CHICKEN THIGHS AND VEGGIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: fingerling potato, carrot, medium red onion, salt, black pepper, dried rosemary, olive oil, garlic, chicken thighs
Provided by Andrew Ilnyckyj
Yield 3 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Assemble potatoes, carrots, onion, and garlic on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, and half the black pepper and salt. Roll around and rub to coat everything evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining salt and pepper on either side of each chicken thigh.
- Arrange chicken thighs skin-side up on top of the vegetables.
- Roast at 425˚F (220˚C) for about 40-50 minutes or until the chicken reads 165˚F (73˚C) internal temperature and skin is crispy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 603 calories, Carbohydrate 41 grams, Fat 17 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 67 grams, Sugar 6 grams
More about "easy roasted chicken thighs recipes"
THE EASIEST ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE EVER - KITCHEN …
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 minsCategory DinnerCalories 280 per serving
- Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel. Season all over with salt and pepper. Drizzle each thigh with fresh lemon juice and rub all over with olive oil.
- Rub the dry rub into the chicken until evenly but lightly coated. You can make additional rub if needed. Place in a cast-iron skillet or baking dish and roast for 45 minutes until fully cooked through (165°F) and skin is golden brown.
58 BEST CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES | HOW TO COOK CHICKEN THIGHS
CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BAKED BONELESS CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - DELISH
JUICY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS (EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS …
EASY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
EASY ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS - YUMMLY RECIPES
SUPER EASY ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS - FOOD RECIPES
BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
BAKED BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN THIGHS - CLEAN & DELICIOUS
HOW TO: ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS (BONE-IN) - MISS ALLIE'S KITCHEN
EASY ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS AND POTATOES - LAUGHING SPATULA
BAKED CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BEST DAMN OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS - RECIPETEACHER
EASY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - TODD PORTER AND DIANE CU
15 EASY AND SIMPLE CHICKEN LEG AND THIGH RECIPES YOU CAN COOK …
GARLIC-ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS | DINNER RECIPES | EASY DINNER IDEAS ...
BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE | EASY CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES
EASY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS • SALT & LAVENDER
QUICK AND EASY SLOW ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS - THE IMPERFECTLY …
BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS - COOKING CLASSY
EASY ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS - OH SWEET BASIL
OVEN-ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
EASY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
BASIC RECIPE FOR ROASTED BONE-IN CHICKEN THIGHS - JUST COOK
HOW TO COOK BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN THIGHS IN THE OVEN
OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS - I WASH YOU DRY
EASY OVEN-BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - MASHED
EASY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS IN JUST 35 MINUTES!
CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS - JO COOKS
10 BEST OVEN BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY KETO RECIPE – BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS - ADVANTAGE MEALS KETO …
OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN LEGS (THIGHS & DRUMSTICKS) - EATING EUROPEAN
MYFRIDGEFOOD - EASY ROAST CHICKEN
EASY HONEY CHICKEN THIGHS (OVEN ROASTED, AIR FRYER)
EASY CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS | YELLOW BLISS ROAD
BEST BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPE - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
35 FLAVORFUL CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPES FOR EASY DINNERS
ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS - EASY PEASY MEALS
BAKED CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES | EATINGWELL
JUICY BAKE CHICKEN RECIPE EASY AND DELICIOUS OVEN BAKED CHICKEN …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook chicken thighs in the oven?Easy Roasted Chicken Thighs - Directions In a bowl, toss chicken thighs with olive oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper and marinate 1 hour (or up to a day). Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roast chicken, skin side down, in an oiled roasting pan, 20 to 25 minutes; flip and roast 10 more minutes.
How do you cook chicken thighs and potatoes in marinade?Tender chicken thighs and crispy potatoes all tossed in a simple marinade to make one amazing and easy dinner! Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil. add cubed potatoes and chicken to sheet pan. Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl. add marinage to chicken and potatoes and toss.
How to cook chicken thighs with spices?Mix the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken thighs then sprinkle the thighs with the spices. If you're not planning on eating the skin, sprinkle the spices under the skin. (see notes)
How do you cook chicken thighs in a cast iron skillet?Drizzle each thigh with fresh lemon juice and rub all over with olive oil. Rub the dry rub into the chicken until evenly but lightly coated. You can make additional rub if needed. Place in a cast-iron skillet or baking dish and roast for 45 minutes until fully cooked through (165°F) and skin is golden brown.