- In a large bowl, stir together strawberries, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice and zest. Season with salt.
- Let sit 10 to 20 minutes to let the flavors meld. Serve with chips.
SIMPLE STRAWBERRY SALSA
- Stir lemon juice and sugar together in a bowl to dissolve the sugar; add strawberries, pineapple, kiwis, and orange pieces and stir to coat in the lemon juice mixture.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 43 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 0.6 g, Sodium 1.1 mg, Sugar 8.3 g
EASY STRAWBERRY SALSA
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Allow to sit at least 1 hour. Keeps in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Serve with chips, eat it over a quesadilla, or simply eat it with a spoon!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Sodium 73 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
EASY STRAWBERRY SALSA
My salsa is sweet and colorful, with just a little bite from jalapeno peppers. I love to use fresh strawberries and my own homegrown vegetables, but you can also use produce that is available year-round. It's delicious with tortilla chips or even as a topping for grilled chicken or pork. -Dianna Wara, Washington, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 33 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 4mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, tomatoes, chile peppers, garlic, lime juice and oil. Toss all together to mix and coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for 2 hours to chill. Ready to serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 9.7 calories, Carbohydrate 1.5 g, Fat 0.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 0.6 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
This deliciously different salsa is versatile, fresh-tasting and colorful. People are surprised to see a salsa made with strawberries, but it's excellent over grilled chicken and pork and as a dip with corn chips. -Jean Giroux, Belchertown, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, tomatoes, onion and jalapenos. Stir in the lime juice, oil and garlic. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. , Serve with cooked poultry or pork or as a dip for tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 19 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges
STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE BY TASTY
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Serve with chips or as a topping on your favorite meal.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194 calories, Carbohydrate 23 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 10 grams
Strawberries are a satiating and exciting alternative to tomatoes in this bright and fruity salsa; they pack an extra gram of fiber per cup. Serve it with chips or use it as a topping to grilled fish or chicken.
Provided by Shira Bocar
Yield Makes 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine strawberries, onion, jalapeño, and cilantro in a bowl and season with salt; refrigerate 15 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
More about "easy strawberry salsa recipes"
STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
EASY STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
5-INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY SALSA | GIMME SOME OVEN
STRAWBERRY SALSA (ONE BOWL) | ONE POT RECIPES
STRAWBERRY MANGO SALSA RECIPE: EASY FRUIT SALSA - MOM …
SWEET N SPICY STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE - BOWL ME OVER
TWO EASY RECIPES FOR SALSA: FRESH STRAWBERRY SALSA AND MANGO …
SWEET STRAWBERRY SALSA - THE CREATIVE BITE
STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE - MY DOMINICAN KITCHEN
SKINNY STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE | SIMPLE NOURISHED LIVING
STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE
STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE - PEAS AND CRAYONS BLOG
STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
EASY STRAWBERRY SALSA | RECIPE FROM YOUR HOMEBASED MOM
DELICIOUS 6 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE
STRAWBERRY SALSA | KEVIN IS COOKING
EASY STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE - THE GINGERED WHISK
EASY STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE - ONE LOVELY LIFE
EASY STRAWBERRY SALSA WITH AVOCADO - KIM'S CRAVINGS
STRAWBERRY SALSA - EASY, 6 INGREDIENTS - BINKY'S CULINARY CARNIVAL
EASY STRAWBERRY SALSA - LA BELLA VITA CUCINA
STRAWBERRY SALSA - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - DIPS & SPREADS
10 MINUTE STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE - 3BOYSANDADOG.COM
FRESH STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE — EATWELL101
STRAWBERRY SALSA - EASY GLUTEN FREE RECIPES - THE YUMMY BOWL
STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE | ONE BOWL + EASY! | MY VEGETARIAN FAMILY
FRESH STRAWBERRY SALSA - KRAZY KITCHEN MOM
STRAWBERRY SALSA - SIMPLE SEASONAL
EASY STRAWBERRY JALAPEñO SALSA - BETTER LIVING
STRAWBERRY SALSA WITH CINNAMON TORTILLA CHIPS (EASY FRUIT SALSA …
THE EASIEST STRAWBERRY SALSA - WITH A SPLASH OF COLOR
STRAWBERRY SALSA - COOKING CARNIVAL
REFRESHING STRAWBERRY SALSA • SALT & LAVENDER
DELICIOUS AND EASY STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE - GET FIT NOW
STRAWBERRY SALSA - ISABEL EATS
DESSERT STRAWBERRY SALSA - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
QUICK & EASY STRAWBERRY PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPE - ERHARDTS EAT
STRAWBERRY SALSA - 5 INGREDIENTS « RUNNING IN A SKIRT
EASY STRAWBERRY MANGO SALSA - EMILY HAPPY HEALTHY
EASY SWEET STRAWBERRY SALSA RECIPE TO ENJOY SUMMER WITH
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make salsa from fresh strawberries?Directions. In a large bowl, combine strawberries, tomatoes, chile peppers, garlic, lime juice and oil. Toss all together to mix and coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for 2 hours to chill. Ready to serve! A sweet, tangy, spicy fresh summer salsa! You've got to try this sweet and spicy fruit salsa.
How do you make strawberry and jalapeno burritos?In a large bowl, stir together strawberries, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice and zest. Season with salt. Let sit 10 to 20 minutes to let the flavors meld. Serve with chips.
How do you make strawberry and jalapeno salad?In a large bowl, stir together strawberries, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice and zest. Season with salt. Let sit 10 to 20 minutes to let the flavors meld.
How do you make the best strawberry and tomato salad?In a large bowl, combine strawberries, tomatoes, chile peppers, garlic, lime juice and oil. Toss all together to mix and coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for 2 hours to chill.