EGGNOG RUM MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners or grease.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl; mix in walnuts.
- Combine eggnog, melted butter, rum, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl; stir into flour mixture until just moistened, forming a lumpy batter.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups and bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.2 calories, Carbohydrate 28.3 g, Cholesterol 41.5 mg, Fat 10.7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 273 mg, Sugar 10.4 g
Our easy eggnog muffins capture the flavor of Christmas's essential beverage in a format that's perfect for Christmas brunch. These holiday muffins are sweet enough to serve for dessert, too.
Provided by BHG Test Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups or line with paper bake cups; set aside. In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and nutmeg. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; set aside.
- In another bowl combine eggs, eggnog, butter, vanilla, and rum extract. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each two-thirds full. Sprinkle Nutmeg-Streusel Topping over muffin batter in cups.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden and a wooden toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool in muffin cups on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups; serve warm. Nutmeg-Streusel Topping
- In a small bowl stir together all-purpose flour, sugar, and nutmeg. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 312 kcal, Carbohydrate 46 g, Cholesterol 73 mg, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 132 mg, Sugar 24 g, Fat 12 g, UnsaturatedFat 4 g
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the egg, eggnog and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raisins and pecans. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. , Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, 20-25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in pan; remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252 calories, Fat 12g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 30mg cholesterol, Sodium 169mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
These make a great Christmas or New Years muffin, about the only time you find eggnog in the stores. I put chopped walnuts in mine and my DH said very good.
Provided by Dorel
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Makes 12 muffins Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- (mix nuts or raisins in) In a smaller bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Pour batter in lined or greased muffin cups and bake about 15 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224, Fat 10.3, SaturatedFat 4.8, Cholesterol 43.7, Sodium 280, Carbohydrate 28.9, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 10.5, Protein 4.5
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 muffins
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Prepare the muffins: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Mist a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Warm the cranberries and rum in a small saucepan over medium heat, then remove from the heat and let steep 5 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, brown sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the butter, eggnog, eggs and vanilla in another bowl. Gently fold into the flour mixture. (The batter will be lumpy; do not overmix.) Fold in the cranberries. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Make the topping: Mix the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, butter, salt and brown sugar in a bowl with your fingertips until it looks like wet sand. Sprinkle generously over the batter.
- Bake until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool slightly in the pan, then carefully remove to a rack.
EASY HOLIDAY EGGNOG MUFFINS
- Preheat the oven to 425°F Line a muffin tin with 12 paper or silicone muffin cups, and grease the cups with non-stick vegetable oil spray; this will ensure that they peel off the muffins nicely.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till smooth. Add the eggs, beating for several minutes and scraping the bowl, till the mixture is smooth and light colored. Beat in the baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and eggnog flavor or vanilla.
- Stir the flour into the butter mixture alternately with the eggnog or half and half, beginning and ending with the flour and making sure everything is thoroughly combined. Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Stir together all of the topping ingredients JUST till crumbly. Stir gently, and don't overmix; you don't want to turn this crumbly topping into a solid mass. Sprinkle the topping over the muffins.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes, or until they're a pale golden brown. Remove them from the oven, and serve warm, or at room temperature.
EASY BREAKFAST EGG MUFFINS
Your favorite breakfast casserole or omelet in egg muffin form! Great for on-the-go breakfasts and very customizable to your own tastes. You can substitute any vegetables or meat that you like. I love to make a dozen of these and have them in my fridge to take on the go in the mornings to work.
Provided by Catherine
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Place green onions and bell peppers into a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, bacon, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese into the bowl and whisk ingredients together until incorporated.
- Pour mixture equally into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134.7 calories, Carbohydrate 3.3 g, Cholesterol 141.4 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 9.6 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 273.7 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
CRANBERRY EGGNOG MUFFINS
No one in my house wants to finish the leftover eggnog or cranberry sauce, so I use those ingredients to make warm muffins that vanish. -Nancy Mock, Colchester, Vermont
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients. In another bowl, whisk egg, eggnog and melted butter until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened., Spoon 1 tablespoon batter in bottom of each of 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups. Drop 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce into center of each; top with remaining batter and cranberry sauce. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl., Bake 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 38mg cholesterol, Sodium 275mg sodium, Carbohydrate 37g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
EASY EGG MUFFINS
Make these mini egg muffins for an easy breakfast or lunch with the kids. Add chopped ham, bacon or smoked salmon, if you fancy
Provided by Esther Clark
Categories Lunch, Snack
Yield Makes 8 (serves 4)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 4. Brush half the oil in an 8-hole muffin tin. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and add the broccoli, pepper and spring onions. Fry for 5 mins. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk, smoked paprika and half the cheese in a bowl. Add the cooked veg. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin holes and top each with the remaining cheese and a few chives, if you like. Bake for 15-17 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229 calories, Fat 16 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 2 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 17 grams protein, Sodium 0.6 milligram of sodium
More about "egg nog muffins recipes"
EASY HOLIDAY EGGNOG MUFFINS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.1/5 (28)Total Time 50 minsServings 12Calories 300 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper or silicone muffin cups, and grease the cups with non-stick vegetable oil spray; this will ensure that they peel off the muffins nicely., To make the topping: Stir together all of the topping ingredients JUST until crumbly.
- Set aside., To make the muffins: In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until smooth., Add the eggs, beating for several minutes and scraping the bowl, until the mixture is smooth and light colored., Beat in the baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and eggnog flavor or vanilla., Stir the flour into the butter mixture alternately with the eggnog or half & half, beginning and ending with the flour and making sure everything is thoroughly combined., Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with the topping, using a heaping tablespoon for each muffin., Bake the muffins for 20 minutes, or until they're a pale golden brown.
OATMEAL EGGNOG MUFFINS - DIETHOOD
JACQUELINE'S EGG NOG MUFFINS | FARMERS DAIRY
CRANBERRY EGGNOG MUFFINS - THIS WIFE COOKS™
MINI EGGNOG DOUGHNUT MUFFINS | DOUGHNUT MUFFIN RECIPE
EGGNOG MUFFINS WITH RUM ICING/ EGGNOG FROSTING WITH RUM
EGGNOG MUFFINS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
EGGNOG MUFFINS - A SOUTHERN SOUL
HOLIDAY RECIPE: EGGNOG DOUGHNUT MUFFINS - KITCHN
EGGNOG MUFFINS | KAREN'S KITCHEN STORIES
HOLIDAY EGGNOG MUFFINS · COFFEE FIT KITCHEN
10 BEST EGG MUFFINS RECIPES | YUMMLY
EGGNOG OATMEAL MUFFINS | SIMPLE NOURISHED LIVING
EASY EGGNOG MUFFINS | NELLIE'S FREE RANGE
BREAKFAST EGG MUFFINS 3 WAYS (MEAL PREP) - CAFE DELITES
EASY CHRISTMAS EGGNOG MUFFINS RECIPE | A FARMGIRL'S DABBLES
EGGNOG MUFFINS - BELLY FULL
HEALTHY EGGNOG MUFFINS | AMY'S HEALTHY BAKING
EGGNOG MUFFINS - THE GRACIOUS WIFE
EGGNOG MUFFINS (WITH STREUSEL TOPPING) - JENNA KATE AT HOME
EGGNOG MUFFINS | MIDWEST LIVING
EGGNOG MUFFINS RECIPE
EGGNOG MUFFINS WITH CRANBERRIES | BY LEIGH ANNE WILKES
CUSTOMER SERVICE - BOB'S RED MILL NATURAL FOODS
EGGNOG MUFFINS RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
EGG NOG CRUMB MUFFINS - THE MERCHANT BAKER
EGGNOG COFFEE CAKE MUFFINS - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
EGGNOG DOUGHNUT MUFFINS - COOKING CLASSY
EGGNOG MUFFINS SUPER FAST, EASY AND DELISOUS RECIPE.
EGGNOG CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS - BAKE. EAT. REPEAT.
QUICK EGGNOG MUFFINS | HEAVENLY HOMEMAKERS
EGGNOG MUFFINS RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
EGGNOG MUFFINS WITH EGGNOG GLAZE - IN KATRINAS KITCHEN
EGGNOG MUFFINS | MOTHER THYME
BREAKFAST EGG MUFFINS (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
EGGNOG MUFFINS (WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING & EGGNOG GLAZE)
EGG NOG MUFFINS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EGG NOG MUFFINS | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
You'll also love