BACON CHEESE MUFFINS
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels and crumble once cooled.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat 24 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs, milk, and vegetable oil together in a small bowl; stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Gently fold bacon through the batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204.8 calories, Carbohydrate 17.5 g, Cholesterol 33.8 mg, Fat 11.3 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 413.9 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
CHEDDAR CHEESE MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 large muffin cups.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a large mixing bowl; stir Cheddar cheese into the flour mixture. Pour yogurt, eggs, and butter over the flour mixture; stir until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops just start to lightly brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448.2 calories, Carbohydrate 52.3 g, Cholesterol 114.4 mg, Fat 19.7 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 15.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 943 mg, Sugar 19.9 g
More about "extra cheese muffins recipes"
SAVOURY CHEESE MUFFINS | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (110)Total Time 35 minsCategory Appetizer, Breakfast, SidesCalories 275 per serving
- Brush a 12 hole standard muffin tin generously with butter, being sure to slather with some garlic. Reserve some butter to brush tops.
CHEDDAR CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.9/5 (28)Total Time 30 minsCategory Side Dish, DinnerCalories 177 per serving
CHEESE MUFFINS :: HOME COOKING ADVENTURE
EASY CHEESE MUFFINS - JUST A MUM
4.5/5 (141)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 9Total Time 27 mins
CHEDDAR MUFFINS RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
5/5 (8)Total Time 30 minsCategory BreadCalories 245 per serving
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add the shredded cheese and gently toss together with the flour mixture.
- Stir together the egg, milk, and melted butter in another small bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon the cheese muffin mixture into the prepared muffin pan. Bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.
ZUCCHINI CHEDDAR CHEESE SAVORY MUFFINS - AS EASY AS APPLE PIE
Ratings 13Category MuffinsServings 10Total Time 35 mins
- Whisk the milk, egg, and oil together. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until just incorporated.
- Stir in the zucchini, cheddar cheese, spring onion and thyme with a wooden spoon until evenly dispersed.
MINI CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPE - SAVOURY CHEESE MUFFINS
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory BreakfastTotal Time 20 mins
CHEDDAR AND SPINACH MUFFINS - A BAKING JOURNEY
5/5 (17)Total Time 30 minsCategory Afternoon Tea, Lunch, SnackCalories 184 per serving
- If needed, wash the Spinach Leaves and place on a tea towel or paper towel to remove the extra water.
- In a large bowl, beat the Eggs then add the Sour Cream, Olive Oil, Full Cream Milk and Minced Garlic. Stir until combined.
EASY CHEESE MUFFINS - A MUMMY TOO
Ratings 3Calories 259 per servingCategory Lunches And Quick-Cook Meals
- Put the eggs, milk, butter, garlic granules, sage and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk together.
LEFTOVER HAM AND CHEESE BREAKFAST MUFFINS - JO COOKS
4.6/5 (29)Calories 226 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for about 2 minutes until it starts to soften.
- Add the chopped bell peppers, hash brown potatoes and season with pepper. Stir everything together and cook for about 5 minutes until the potatoes start to brown.
- Add the ham and cook for another minute until the ham heats through. Transfer this mixture to a large bowl and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
BEST CHEESE AND ONION MUFFINS RECIPE - DOBBERNATIONLOVES
4.4/5 (5)Total Time 35 minsCategory Breakfast, SnackCalories 237 per serving
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat stir butter and chopped onion. Sauté for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all dry ingredients together and stir in cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- Beat egg, milk, oil and caramelized onions into a separate bowl and add to dry ingredients. Fold gently until just combined.
17 BEST MINI MUFFIN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published 2021-09-16Category Recipe Roundup
- Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins. I had to start with a classic, and what’s more nostalgic than a soft chocolate chip muffin? You’ll use melted butter in this recipe to ensure the flavor is as rich as possible.
- Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donut Muffins. Here’s a recipe you just have to make for breakfast. They’re light, sweet, and coated in crunchy cinnamon sugar for an extra little kick.
- Easy Mini Cornbread Muffins Recipe. Cornbread is a terrific side with everything from BBQ to chili. It’s great when it’s slightly sweet, loaded with cheese, or full of spicy jalapeños.
- Mini Blueberry Muffins. After chocolate chip, I think blueberry muffins are one of the most popular. I can’t think of a single morning event where they’re not present, and even kids love them.
- Mini Healthy Carrot Zucchini Muffins. Carrot cake is my favorite way to trick kids into eating their veggies. All they see is a fun color, and all they taste is sweet cake.
- Cranberry Orange Muffins. Like the cornbread recipe above, these would be perfect for serving alongside your next holiday meal. They’re full of bright colors, and the flavors will compliment your turkey dinner just right.
- Mini Meatloaf Muffins. I always try to snag an end piece when we have meatloaf. I love the firmer crust, and I think it has more flavor than the middle.
- Mini Banana Muffins. Banana muffins are a wonderful treat for grown-ups and kids alike. Since they’re loaded with fruit, you know they’re a relatively healthy snack (you can overlook the chocolate this once 🙂
- Pecan Pie Mini Muffins Recipe. Needing just five ingredients, you won’t believe how easy these pecan pie muffins are to make. Start by mixing the brown sugar with flour and pecans in a large bowl.
- Copycat Little Bites Party Cake Muffins. Entenmann’s Little Bites are great little snacks for your kids. But why spend money on all that packaging when you can make them yourself at home?
HOW TO TWEAK A MUFFIN RECIPE TO MAKE EXTRA LARGE MUFFINS ...
Author Audrey Kirchner
APPLE-CHEDDAR MUFFINS | CABOT CREAMERY
4.7/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CHEDDAR CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL SAVORY MUFFINS - AVERIE COOKS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
SAVORY BLUE CHEESE MUFFINS | WOOLWORTHS TASTE
QUICK CHEESE MUFFINS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5/5 (10)Total Time 43 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 183 per serving
KUMQUAT AND BLUE CHEESE MUFFINS | WOOLWORTHS TASTE
EASY SAVOURY MUFFIN RECIPE - CREATE BAKE MAKE
5/5 (1)Category SnacksCuisine Australian, ModernEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
MAKE THE BEST PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS | THE LEAF
3.8/5 (15)Category BreakfastServings 1Calories 154 per serving
CHEESE MUFFINS WITH SWEETCORN AND SPINACH RECIPE - NETMUMS
Cuisine BritishCategory Breakfast Recipes For KidsServings 8
BACON, EGG, CHEESE, ON ENGLISH MUFFINS - BUSY LIFE KITCHEN
4/5 (23)Servings 2Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast
RECIPE FOR CARROT CAKE MUFFINS WITH CREAM CHEESE ICING ...
EXTRA CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPES
PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS RECIPE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #breads #eggs-dairy #american #southern-united-states #oven #easy #dinner-party #holiday-event #rolls-biscuits #cheese #dietary #high-calcium #inexpensive #high-in-something #brunch #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cheese muffins with cheese?Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a large mixing bowl; stir Cheddar cheese into the flour mixture. Pour yogurt, eggs, and butter over the flour mixture; stir until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake in...
What is the best way to make muffin mix?Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Coat 24 muffin cups with cooking spray. Mix flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Beat eggs, milk, and vegetable oil together in a small bowl; stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
How do you make bacon and cheese muffins with eggs?Mix flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Beat eggs, milk, and vegetable oil together in a small bowl; stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Gently fold bacon through the batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
How to make cream cheese muffins with corn starch?Put 2 tablespoons of corn starch in the 1 cup and fill the rest of the space up with all-purpose flour. Put 1 tablespoon of corn starch in the 1/2 cup, filling the remaining space with all-purpose flour. That will be your ‘cake flour’ for this recipe. It’s all about swirling the cream cheese mixture into these moist and delicious muffins!