TO DIE FOR FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
This is a recipe that I created by modifying my mother's recipe. My boyfriend is a fettuccine Alfredo connoisseur and he scrapes the pan every time! I get nothing but rave reviews when I make this dish. I must warn you, this recipe is not for the health conscious. Enjoy!
Provided by ERINMARIE
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat. Add salt, pepper and garlic salt. Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted; this will thicken the sauce.
- Add pasta to sauce. Use enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 964.3 calories, Carbohydrate 84 g, Cholesterol 184.2 mg, Fat 61.2 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 23.7 g, SaturatedFat 37.4 g, Sodium 581.6 mg, Sugar 4 g
Giada De Laurentiis' take on Fettuccine Alfredo, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, gets added flavor from lemon and nutmeg.
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Drain. Stir 2 cups of the cream and the lemon juice in a heavy large skillet to blend. Add the butter and cook over medium heat just until the butter melts, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add the pasta and toss. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of cream, and Parmesan to the cream sauce in the skillet. Add the lemon zest, nutmeg, salt, and white pepper. Toss the pasta mixture over low heat until the sauce thickens slightly, about 1 minute.
BEST EVER FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add fettucine pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente and drain Melt butter in a large skillet and add chopped garlic.
- Cook on low for about 5 minutes, stirring often, making sure not to burn the garlic Pour about 1/4 cup of the heavy cream into a small bow.
- Add the egg yolk and beat together and put aside.
- Pour the remaining cream into the frying pan.
- Increase the heat to medium-high.
- As the cream starts to boil, mix rapidly using a whisk.
- Slowly add the cream/egg mixture.
- You do not want the egg to cook.
- Continue beating the cream mixture until all mixed together.
- Add 1 cup of Parmesan cheese and continue to mix the cream.
- Pour in remaining Parmesan and parsley and mix until smooth.
- Immediately remove from stove.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 855.9, Fat 62.1, SaturatedFat 37.5, Cholesterol 287.4, Sodium 975.1, Carbohydrate 45.7, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 0.6, Protein 30
Put a pot of water on to boil, then stir the white sauce together as the pasta is cooking. It's just that easy to create a rich and satisfying dinner in just 25 minutes. This top-rated recipe is a home cook favorite-try it tonight and find out why.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat butter and whipping cream over medium heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted and mixture starts to bubble. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- In large bowl, toss fettuccine with sauce until well coated. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 580, Carbohydrate 39 g, Cholesterol 150 mg, Fat 7, Fiber 2 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 24 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1020 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
This marvelous recipe is one I got off this newsgroup some months back, but am reposting for the Alfredo request since I have no idea if the original poster is still around to see the new request. Since it isn't mine, I've also included the original poster's notes and attribution. Yummy stuff! Introduction: This is the real thing. You will not find a better Fettuccine Alfredo other than at Alfredo's in Rome, Italy. The secret to his sauce is in the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (don't even try this recipe without it), the balance of the pepper and nutmeg. For some reason restaurants never get it right. Be warned that the sauce is heavy. This recipe serves 2. Recipe by Ricardo Batista Fettuccine Alfredo
Provided by Naomi Schoenfeld1
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Grate the cheese, black pepper and nutmeg if you need to.
- Put 4 quarts of water to boil.
- Cooking: Set small frying pan in mid-high heat. Add the butter and the cream to the frying pan and mix well.
- Stir the sauce frequently and add the black pepper, salt and nutmeg, boil and stir frequently until the sauce becomes heavier, then reduce the heat. Add the pasta to the boiling water along with some salt and cook to your liking.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce. Add the grated cheese to the sauce and pasta, and mix until the cheese is absorbed by the sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1344.1, Fat 74.8, SaturatedFat 44.3, Cholesterol 396.3, Sodium 813.5, Carbohydrate 129.1, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.2, Protein 39.7
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a saucepan or skillet over low heat, warm the butter and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Place half of the Parmesan into a large serving bowl. Pour the warm butter/cream mixture over the top. Drain the pasta and immediately pour it into the bowl. Toss a couple of times, and then sprinkle in the other half of the Parmesan. Toss to combine, thinning with pasta water if necessary. Serve immediately as a main course or accompaniment to meat or salad. Delicious!
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO V
The absolute best Alfredo sauce. You do not want to use a grated parmesan that you buy on a shelf. When you cook with that type, your Alfredo goes from a sauce to a gooey mess. You want to buy a very good and very hard parmesan in triangle form. Also, make sure the cream doesn't boil too much or there will not be enough liquid to make the Alfredo sauce smooth.
Provided by Greg
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettucine pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet melt the butter and add the chopped garlic. Cook on low for about 5 minutes, stirring often, making sure not to burn the garlic.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup of the heavy cream into a small bowl. Add the egg yolk and beat together; put aside. Pour the remaining cream into the frying pan. Increase the heat to medium-high. As the cream starts to boil, mix rapidly using a whisk. Slowly add the cream/egg mixture. You do not want the egg to curdle. Continue whisking until well blended.
- Add 1 cup of the Parmesan cheese and continue to mix the cream. Pour in the remaining Parmesan and the parsley, mix until smooth. Immediately remove from stove. Serve over cooked pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 854.3 calories, Carbohydrate 55.9 g, Cholesterol 230.9 mg, Fat 59.4 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 27.2 g, SaturatedFat 35.9 g, Sodium 806.8 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
QUICK FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
This simple fettuccine Alfredo recipe combines heavy whipping cream Parmesan and Romano cheese or a creamy, cheesy sauce that'll come together in minutes. -Jo Gray, Park City, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Stir in cream, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, egg yolks, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until a thermometer reads 160° (do not boil). , Drain fettuccine; serve with Alfredo sauce and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 908 calories, Fat 73g fat (45g saturated fat), Cholesterol 339mg cholesterol, Sodium 821mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
More about "fettuccine alfredo v recipes"
EASY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FETTUCCINE …
5/5 (34)Category Vegetarian, Birthday, Dinner Party, Dinner
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO | RECIPETIN EATS
THE ULTIMATE FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE - UNCLE JERRY'S …
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO | RICARDO
BEST FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE EVER - THRIFT AND SPICE
AUTHENTIC FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE | HARDCORE ITALIANS
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY
ONE POT FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE (NO-BOIL PASTA) - FOOD DOLLS
CREAMY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO SO EASY YOU'LL BE SHOCKED - FEAST AND …
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO V - PLAIN.RECIPES
WORLD’S BEST FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - COOKING ITALIAN WITH JOE
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO FOR TWO - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO V | RECIPESTY
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - ITALIAN RECIPES BY GIALLOZAFFERANO
ROMAN-STYLE FETTUCCINE WITH ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - LUXURIOUSLY CREAMY PASTA - SIP AND FEAST
10 BEST FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPES | YUMMLY
FETTUCINE ALFREDO RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO (THE BEST EVER! SO EASY TOO!) — SALT & BAKER
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO | FOODBYMARIA RECIPES
BEST FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FETTUCCINE …
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO (5 INGREDIENTS, 15 MINUTES) - DISHING SIMPLE
ORIGINAL FETTUCCINE ALFREDO (& VARIATIONS) - COOK AFTER ME
HEALTHY ALFREDO SAUCE
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO + VIDEO WITH THE BEST SAUCE! (HOW TO MAKE …
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - IMMACULATE BITES
THE ORIGINAL FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
INDULGENT FETTUCCINE WITH ALFREDO SAUCE | RONZONI® PASTA
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO: EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER | CAMILA MADE
RONZONI | CLASSIC FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE | RONZONI® PASTA
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HOLIDAY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - EASY AND SIMPLE RECIPE TO MAKE AUTHENTIC …
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - MY RESTAURANT'S MOST POPULAR RECIPE!
AUTHENTIC FETTUCCINE ALFREDO - GARNISH & GLAZE
I TRIED FOUR POPULAR FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPES AND FOUND THE
I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH DELICIOUS PASTA! CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO …
EASY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
You'll also love