This is a doctored-up soy sauce recipe that came from Guam. Over there, this is always by the red rice and barbequed ribs and chicken. It really adds a nice flavor to the rice! Try it next time you serve plain or fried rice! YUM!
Provided by SilentCricket
Yield 3/4 cup
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pour the vinegar or lemon juice into a bowl.
- Add soy sauce a little bit at a time to mix it according to your taste.
- Add the onions and peppers.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- (You may use a hot sauce instead of hot peppers if you prefer. Use either, adjusting amounts to your preference for"heat!").
3 FINADENE SAUCES (GUAM)
Adapted from Barbecue USA. The soy and vinegar sauce is traditionally served with chicken and pork, the coconut sauce with seafood and poultry, and the lemon sauce with fish. Note on the yield: the coconut and lemon sauces each make 1 1/2 cups; the soy and vinegar makes 1 cup.
Provided by Chocolatl
Yield 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 18
- To make the soy and vinegar finadene: place the onion in a non-reactive bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix.
- This will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for several days.
- To make the coconut finadene: Combine the coconut milk, garlic, ginger, and lemon juice in a non-reactive bowl and stir to mix.
- Add the onions, jalapenos, salt and pepper.
- This can be made several hours ahead.
- To make the lemon finadene: combine the lemon juice, salt and water in a non-reactive bowl.
- Whisk until the salt dissolves.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- This can be covered and refrigerated for several days.
I learned to make this on Guam. This is an all purpose sauce and can be used as a marinade, or poured over rice or cooked meat. You can make it as hot or mild as you like. The longer you let it sit the hotter it gets!
Provided by tjimmo
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Stir together the soy sauce, onion, chile peppers, and vinegar in a small bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 53.5 calories, Carbohydrate 10.9 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 3.3 g, Sodium 1808.5 mg, Sugar 4.7 g
Spicy sauce used for dipping lumpia or egg rolls, or for dipping and drizzling over almost everything if you are a Pacific Islander. This sauce gets stronger the longer you keep it.
Provided by PUAHA
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix the Thai chiles, soy sauce, vinegar, water, garlic, and onion together in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.5 g, Sodium 361.1 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
More about "finadene sauce recipes"
FINA'DENNE' GUAM SAUCE | GUAM FOOD | CHAMORRO RECIPES ...
PULEHU STEAK TIP SKEWERS WITH MAUI ONION FINADENE SAUCE RECIPE
FINADENE SAUCE | RECIPESTY
CHRIS KAJIOKA'S SPECIAL FINADENE SAUCE - WARD VILLAGE
FINADENE RECIPE ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS.COM
FINADENE: A VINEGAR-SOY BARBECUE SAUCE FROM GUAM - …
FINADENE SAUCE • COOKING HAWAIIAN STYLE
FINADENE SAUCE | MEGA RECIPES
FINADENE SAUCE - SALSA RECIPES
FINADENE (SAUCE) – OVER THE COUNTER WITH DAVID
FINADENE SAUCE | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
FINADENE | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
FINADENE SAUCE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FINADENE - MARINADE RECIPES
FINADENE SAUCE RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
CHAMORRO FINADENE SAUCE - DAD WITH A PAN
3 FINADENE SAUCES (GUAM) RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | GUAM ...
EASY FINADENE SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THREE FINADENE SAUCES (GUAM) RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
FINADENE | HOT SAUCE RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
FINADENE SAUCE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
FINA’DENE’ ~ CHAMORRO ‘SPECIAL SAUCE’ | ANNIE'S CHAMORRO ...
FINADENE SAUCE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
GUAM FINADENE SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
FINADENE SAUCE - YUM TASTE
FINADENE | FINADENE RECIPE, FINADENE SAUCE RECIPE, RECIPES
LEMON FINADENE SAUCE - RECIPE - SMART KITCHEN | ONLINE ...
FINADENE SAUCE (FOR MEAT) - COOKSINFO
FINADENE SAUCE ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
FINADENE SAUCE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
FENADINE SAUCE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
FINADENE SAUCE | FINADENE RECIPE, RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES
3 FINADENE SAUCES (GUAM) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
FINADENE | RECIPESTY
» FINA’DENNE’: DIPPING SAUCE - GUAMPEDIA
» FINA’DENNE’: RECIPE - GUAMPEDIA
HOW TO MAKE FINADENE SAUCE - RECIPE - SMART KITCHEN ...
CHICKEN KELAGUEN WITH FINADENE SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST ...
THE HIRSHON GUAM SPICY CONDIMENT SAUCE - FINADENE’ - THE ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #south-west-pacific #healthy #sauces #condiments-etc #no-cook #low-fat #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #savory-sauces #micro-melanesia #low-in-something #number-of-servings #technique
You'll also love