FIVE LAYER BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the butterscotch morsels over the crust.
- The layer the chocolate morsels, pecans, and coconut, in the order given.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into bars.
- TO GIVE AS A GIFT:.
- In a decorative jar, layer pecans, butterscotch morsels, coconut, and chocolate morsels. Spoon graham cracker crumbs into a small plastic or cellophane bag and place on top of the layers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185.2, Fat 10.7, SaturatedFat 6.4, Cholesterol 12.9, Sodium 77.4, Carbohydrate 20.9, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 17.8, Protein 2.1
- • Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 9 x 13-inch pan and line with parchment paper, allowing enough overhang on the long side to lift the bars from the pan.
- • Place the butter and graham crackers in a bowl and combine well. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and pat into an even layer to form the crust.
- • Sprinkle the coconut evenly over the crust. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the coconut. Pour the condensed milk evenly over the chocolate chips. Sprinkle the pecans evenly over the condensed milk layer. Press the layers down lightly. Transfer to the oven and bake until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- • Set aside to cool completely and cut into 24 pieces.
FIVE LAYER BARS
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place butter in 13x9x2-inch baking
- Heat in oven until melted; remove pan from oven.
- Stir together crumbs, cocoa and sugar; sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and raisins.
- Sprinkle nuts on top; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cover with foil; let stand at room temperature 6 to 8 hours.
- Cut into bars.
- About 36 bars.
- Variation: Golden Bars: Substitute 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips for chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle 1 cup golden raisins or chopped dried apricots over chips.
- Proceed as above. Hershey's is a registered trademark of Hershey Foods Corporation.
- Recipe may be reprinted courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens.
- Meal-Master compatible format by: Karen Mintzias ----- ---------- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.04
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148.9, Fat 8.7, SaturatedFat 4.2, Cholesterol 13.9, Sodium 93.7, Carbohydrate 17.4, Fiber 1, Sugar 13.1, Protein 2.3
SEVEN LAYER BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place butter in 13 x 9 inch pan and melt in oven. Swirl to coat bottom and sides with butter.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly over bottom of pan. Layer chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts over crumbs. Pour condensed milk over nuts. Sprinkle coconut over condensed milk.
- Bake until edges are golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.4 calories, Carbohydrate 16.5 g, Cholesterol 10.5 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 48.8 mg, Sugar 13.7 g
MAGIC COOKIE BARS FROM EAGLE BRAND®
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167 calories, Carbohydrate 13.9 g, Cholesterol 10.7 mg, Fat 9.8 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 63.8 mg, Sugar 10.8 g
These rich bar cookies will melt in your mouth! They're ideal to have on hand for a snack. —Pauline Schrag, Theresa, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 bars.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter in a 9-in. square baking pan. On top of melted butter, sprinkle crumbs, then coconut, then chocolate chips, then nuts. Pour milk over all. Do not stir. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool several hours before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279 calories, Fat 18g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 138mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
More about "five layer bars recipes"
EASY FIVE LAYER BARS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
Reviews 2Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 mins
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and mix until the graham cracker crumbs are moistened.
- Press the crust gently into your baking pan then layer on the chocolate chips, pecans and coconut.
FIVE LAYER BARS RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
5 LAYER CANDY BAR BROWNIES - A DISNEY COPYCAT RECIPE
OLD FASHIONED SEVEN LAYER BARS - LOAVES AND DISHES
FIVE LAYER BARS – RECIPES NETWORK
FIVE LAYER BARS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
FIVE LAYER COOKIE BARS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
FIVE-LAYER BARS | RECIPE | TRAY BAKE RECIPES, FOOD NETWORK RECIPES ...
FIVE LAYER BARS - PLAIN.RECIPES
FIVE LAYER BARS - LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES
FIVE LAYER BARS - KELLOGG'S
FIVE LAYER BARS RECIPE | RECIPELAND
FIVE LAYER BARS | THE BLOND COOK
FIVE LAYER BARS | RECIPE | DESSERTS, BAKED APPLE DESSERT, DESSERT BARS
FIVE LAYER BARS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FIVE LAYER BARS - YUMMY RECIPES
USING KELLOGG’S CORN FLAKES IN DESSERTS + FIVE LAYER BARS RECIPE
FIVE LAYER BARS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
FIVE LAYER BARS | MRFOOD.COM
5 LAYER BARS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
FIVE LAYER BARS RECIPE | PAULA DEEN | FOOD NETWORK RECIPE
BILLIONAIRE BARS - A 5 LAYER DESSERT | SUGAR & SOUL
FIVE-LAYER BARS RECIPE
20 LAYERED BARS THAT TOTALLY STACK UP - PILLSBURY.COM
FIVE-LAYER BARS - SOUTHERN RECIPES
FIVE LAYER BARS - COOKIE MADNESS
FIVE LAYER CAKE MIX BARS - PINK CAKE PLATE
FIVE-LAYER BARS RECIPE
7 LAYER BARS - FIVE SILVER SPOONS
HEAVENLY 7 LAYER BARS - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
FIVE-LAYER CHOCOLATE / COCONUT MAGIC BARS - NERDS WITH KNIVES
5 LAYER BARS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FIVE LAYER BARS - JO'S COUNTRY JUNCTION
FIVE LAYER BARS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
MAGIC SAMOAS LAYER BARS RECIPE (SCOUTS FAVORITE!) - DINNER, THEN …
LAYER BARS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
EASY FIVE LAYER COOKIE BARS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #oven #cookies-and-brownies #bar-cookies #dietary #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How many ingredients are in a 5 layer bar?Ingredients 1 jar 5-Layer Bars Mix 1 stick melted butter 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk 1/2 cup chopped pecans 1 cup butterscotch morsels 1 cup flaked coconut sweetened 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
How to make the best graham cracker bars?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the butterscotch morsels over the crust. The layer the chocolate morsels, pecans, and coconut, in the order given. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into bars.
How do you make butterscotch candy bars?Sprinkle the butterscotch morsels over the crust. The layer the chocolate morsels, pecans, and coconut, in the order given. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into bars. TO GIVE AS A GIFT:. In a decorative jar, layer pecans, butterscotch morsels, coconut, and chocolate morsels.