FLU BREW DRINK
- Mix together ingredients, and add enough water to make 1 cup. Drink warm or hot. You may replace the cayenne pepper with ginger for the kids who are sick.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216.7, Fat 0.2, Sodium 10.1, Carbohydrate 56.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 48.9, Protein 0.2
COLD BREW AND TONIC
- Fill a glass with ice cubes. Pour in tonic water, then cold brew coffee.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 81.6 calories, Carbohydrate 20.8 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 37.3 mg, Sugar 20.8 g
COLD AND FLU CLEAN AIR BREW
We frequently boil this during the cold and flu season. We use it more as a prevention than a cure, but it can help to keep germs down and lessens the possibility of making other family members sick. It also smells great so it isn't a problem to keep it brewing. I put zero cook time because it isn't a set time and is up to the person how long they want it to brew.
Provided by SwoR8193
Yield 1 pot
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Put all ingredients to a large pot.
- Fill with water.
- Bring water to a boil and reduce to slow simmer.
- Refill pot as necessary with water and fresh ingredients.
- (I usually refill with water as needed and fresh ingredients once a day.) Notes: This can also be made and put into a tin can on heaters like your grandparents used to do or in a large tin can on a wood burning stove.
- All of these ingredients have healing properties that ("may"
- It also"may" help to relieve some cough and sinus symptoms.
- Boiling plain water will help warm a room but adding the above ingredients can help clean the air.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 13.2, Fat 0.5, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 2331.3, Carbohydrate 2.6, Fiber 1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 0.3
More about "flu brew drink recipes"
COLD & FLU BREW - GWEN'S NEST
5/5 (1)Category DrinksCuisine Home RemediesTotal Time 8 mins
THE BREW ALL NATURAL COLD AND FLU REMEDY - HCG RECIPES
25 COLD-BREW COFFEE RECIPES - REDBOOK
HOMEMADE FLU BUSTER - TROIS FOIS PAR JOUR
10 HOT IMMUNE-BOOSTING DRINKS TO FIGHT COLDS & FLU
THE CANNABIS FLU-KILLER BREW RECIPE - A HIGH TEA TO …
HOMEMADE COLD REMEDY DRINK FOR NATURAL RELIEF OF …
22 IMPRESSIVE COLD BREW COCKTAILS AND WHERE TO DRINK …
FLU FIGHTING TEA RECIPE: ALL NATURAL & EFFECTIVE
COLD AND FLU ELIXIR RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
ANTI COLD & FLU BREW - DUGGAR WELLNESS
- Place water in a tea kettle over high heat. Warm water- DO NOT let the kettle whistle because you don’t want to cook your garlic, raw garlic has more healing properties.
- Pour water over garlic and ginger and let sit for a couple minutes while you collect the other ingredients.
- Add apple cider vinegar, honey and oil of oregano to the mug. Stir until all the honey is dissolved. Squeeze in the lemon juice. Stir mixture and enjoy.
FLU SHOT JUICE - BE GOOD ORGANICS
COLD AND FLU DRINK RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THE BEST ALCOHOL TO DRINK WHEN SICK - SUPERCALL
KOMBUCHA VINEGAR FLU TONIC | FERMENTATION RECIPE
COLD & FLU BREW - GWEN'S NEST | RECIPE | FLU REMEDIES, STOMACH …
FLU BREW DRINK RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
25 BEST FLU-FIGHTING RECIPES - MYFOODBOOK
HOMEMADE INFLAMMATION REDUCING FLU DRINK - ZESTY SOUTH INDIAN …
TRY OUR RECIPES – FIRE BREW
FLU SEASON GINGER HONEY LEMON TONIC DRINK REMEDY | KITCHN
NO MORE RAMEN — MY MOM’S FLU-BREW RECIPE
24 DELICIOUS DIY CURES FOR A COLD OR FLU - BUZZFEED
BEST THING TO DRINK WHEN SICK: 13 EASY HEALING BEVERAGE IDEAS
COLD & FLU BREW - GWEN'S NEST | RECIPE | COLD REMEDIES, COLD …
ALL- NATURAL COLD-FIGHTING TEA
10 BEYOND EASY-TO-MAKE COLD BREW COFFEE RECIPES
COLD AND FLU BREW– DRIZZLE OLIVE OIL AND VINEGAR TASTING ROOM
6 DELICIOUS COLD BREW COCKTAIL RECIPES - COFFEE AFFECTION
FLU BOMB DRINK RECIPE FOR COLD & FLU | HEALTHY TASTE OF LIFE
30 FERMENTED DRINKS YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME - MY FERMENTED FOODS
COLD & FLU BREW - TEALIGHTFUL
THE BEST DRINKS TO HELP BEAT THE FLU - THE DAILY MEAL
COLD BREW TONIC RECIPE | GIMME SOME OVEN
BEST JUICE FOR COLD AND FLU - RECIPE - ACTIVE VEGETARIAN
IMMUNE-BOOSTING, MINERAL-RICH GET THROUGH THE FLU HERBAL TEA
10 SOOTHING TEA RECIPES FOR COLDS, COUGHS, AND FLU
5 COLD BREW COFFEE DRINKS (EASY & DELICIOUS RECIPES) - ECT
10 CHILLED COLD BREW COFFEE COCKTAILS
HOW TO MAKE FIRE WATER: NATURAL COLD AND FLU REMEDY
8 BEST COLD BREW COFFEE DRINKS AND HOW TO MAKE THEM
BEER-BATTERED FISH TACOS | FOOD & WINE
FLU DRINK RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #healthy-2 #low-in-something #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can You Make your own cold and flu brew?Maybe that person is you, and there isn’t another herbalist in the house to whip up remedies for you. No worries! This lemon ginger tea recipe – which my family calls cold and flu brew – can be made quickly with ingredients you can find locally. (No special order ingredients needed!)
How do you make cold brew coffee?Instructions to do it (For Cold Brew): 1 Put one cup of coarsely grounded coffee into a clean container. 2 Pour in the 1 quart of cold, filtered water. 3 Ensure all grounds are thoroughly wet, stir with a spoon. 4 You can put this mixture into the fridge for 12 hours and use it whenever you are in the mood for a treat!
What are the benefits of the flu bomb drink?Among all ingredients in this flu bomb drink, garlic has the advantage in preventing influenza. It is particularly protective against the common cold and the flu. Garlic contains compounds that help the immune system fight.
What is the best tea for flu and cold season?These compounds have been shown to boost the innate immune cells in the body when they encounter viruses that cause the common cold or flu and additionally reduce the cold and flu severity. That’s why garlic makes the best tea for flu and cold season, and don’t worry you can barely taste it, it’s not overpowering as when you eat it.