FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE
- Heat milk in a saucepan until just starting to boil.
- Add milk chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Pour into 4 large mugs, top each with a spoonful of marshmallow creme and stir until creme is mostly melted and hot chocolate is very creamy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181.4, Fat 10.3, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 35.2, Sodium 123.3, Carbohydrate 14.2, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 2.4, Protein 8.4
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE
This is our daughter's favorite hot chocolate recipe. It may look like ordinary cocoa, but a touch of vanilla sets it apart from the rest. And the melted marshmallows give it a frothy body you won't get from a cocoa packet. -Jo Ann Schimcek, Weimar, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small saucepan, combine the first four ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Ladle into mugs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 249 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 33mg cholesterol, Sodium 128mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (30g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein.
More about "fluffy hot chocolate recipes"
FESTIVE HOT CHOCOLATE 4 WAYS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
5/5 (1)Category Christmas, Drinks, Festive, Hot ChocolateServings 4-6Total Time 15 mins
- To make the classic hot chocolate, combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and allow to come to a gently simmer.
- For the frozen, combine the classic with vanilla ice cream and blend until smooth. Pour into glassed then top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
HOW TO MAKE TIKTOK WHIPPED HOT CHOCOLATE · I AM A FOOD BLOG
4.9/5 (8)Total Time 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 314 per serving
- Whip with a wire whisk, electric mixer, or milk frother until the cream forms soft peaks. Be careful not to over whip or you’ll get whipped cream instead of soft whipped hot chocolate cream.
- Fill two glasses or mugs with hot or cold milk of choice. Top the glasses with a generous amount of whipped hot chocolate. Stir throughly before enjoying!
RICH AND THICK HOT CHOCOLATE FOR ONE - BAKING MISCHIEF
5/5 (10)Category DrinksCuisine American, FrenchTotal Time 7 mins
- In a small pot, combine sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt, and water. Whisk over medium-high heat until smooth. Whisk in milk and cream and heat until steaming.
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 30 secsCategory Beverages/CocktailsTotal Time 15 mins
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 minsServings 4Calories 249 per serving
THICK, FLUFFY OATMEAL PANCAKES… AND ... - HOT CHOCOLATE HITS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE - PAPERBLOG
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE -MELTED MARSHMALLOWS PROVIDE ...
BEST HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
Author Nicole DosterEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES
HOT CAKE RECIPE FLUFFY IDEAS - BEST CAKES 2021
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE
FLUFFY CHOCOLATE PANCAKES RECIPE WITH ESPRESSO-SPIKED ...
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE | RECIPE | HOT CHOCOLATE, BEST ...
HOT CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH HOMEMADE MARSHMALLOWS - CURLY GIRL ...
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE | RECIPE | HOT CHOCOLATE, HOT ...
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
FLUFFY HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #beginner-cook #fall #winter #chocolate #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #taste-mood #sweet #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to make whipped hot chocolate?Whip the chocolate mixture up using a whisk, hand mixer, or milk frother until it be comes light, fluffy, and thick. You want it to be whipped but pourable. Pour. Add your hot or cold milk to a glass or mug. Top. Top the milk with the fluffy hot chocolate. Stir and enjoy!
How to make rich and thick hot chocolate for one?If you want to fill an over-sized 12 to 16-ounce mug, one and a half or double the recipe. This Rich and Thick Hot Chocolate for One is the creamiest, most decadent hot chocolate imaginable. In a small pot, combine sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt, and water. Whisk over medium-high heat until smooth.
How to make a drizzle of hot chocolate?*2 ounces chocolate chips = 1/3 cup If you want to do a chocolate drizzle like the one in the photos, combine 1 1/2 teaspoons cream or milk and 1 tablespoon + 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir until smooth.
What's the best way to serve hot chocolate?Stir to melt the chocolate and dissolve the sugar. Serve topped with whipped cream. For the frozen, combine the classic with vanilla ice cream and blend until smooth. Pour into glassed then top with whipped cream and sprinkles. For the grown-up, add the alcohol of your choice to the classic.