RAISIN PUMPKIN BARS
These moist bars will keep well-if your family doesn't eat them all right away! They're nice to take to a potluck supper or as a snack or dessert anytime. -J.B. Hendrix, Ganado, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, pumpkin, oil and eggs. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Stir in raisins and nuts. , Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack., For frosting, combine the butter, cream cheese, milk and vanilla in a bowl; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread over top; cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297 calories, Fat 15g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 184mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
SPICED PUMPKIN BARS WITH CREAM CHEESE ICING
This fluffy pumpkin cake comes together easily and makes the most delightful low-key afternoon snack or dessert when cut into bars. The pumpkin puree keeps everything wonderfully moist, even several days later.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 24 bars
Number Of Ingredients 19
- For the bars: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13-by-9-inch metal baking pan with nonstick baking spray and line the bottom and sides with parchment paper, leaving an inch of overhang on the sides.
- Whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, salt, nutmeg and cloves in a large bowl until evenly combined. In another bowl, whisk together the granulated sugar, oil, vanilla, eggs and pumpkin puree until smooth. Pour the pumpkin mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until the batter just comes together.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let the cake cool for 30 minutes in the pan, then unmold and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the icing: Combine the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl and beat on medium speed with a handheld mixer until smooth. Add the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until evenly combined and smooth. Spread the icing on the top of the cake in a smooth and even layer. Cut the cake into twenty-four 2-inch squares and serve.
FLUFFY RAISIN PUMPKIN BARS
Chocolate-covered raisins are a fun surprise inside these moist pumpkin bars. The traditional cream cheese frosting never fails to please. -Margaret Wilson, San Bernardino, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and oil. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pumpkin; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices; gradually add to the pumpkin mixture. Stir in walnuts and chocolate-covered raisins. , Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack., For frosting, in a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Add milk and orange extract; beat until smooth. Frost bars. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 67mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
PUMPKIN BARS III
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin. Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Prepare the frosting by beating together the cream cheese, butter and confectioner's sugar. Evenly spread over cooled bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299.9 calories, Carbohydrate 38.7 g, Cholesterol 46.4 mg, Fat 15.5 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 286.2 mg, Sugar 29.3 g
In between bars and a crowd-friendly sheet cake is this autumnal dessert. Moist and tender pumpkin spice cake is lavished with cream cheese frosting for bars that are simply irresistible.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 12 bars with 1 1/2 cups frosting
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Brush bottom and sides of an 8-by-12-inch cake pan with butter. Line bottom with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on 2 sides. Brush parchment with butter.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree and milk; set aside
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat sugar and butter together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, and beat until combined. On low speed add flour mixture in three batches, alternating with two additions of pumpkin mixture, and beating until just combined after each.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smooth top with spatula. Bake until a cake tester inserted into the middle comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Transfer the cake to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make Frosting: In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, and pinch of salt until light and creamy, 2 minutes. Reduce mixer speed to low. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating until incorporated.
- Assemble: Unmold cake. Using an offset spatula, spread icing over top of cake. Cut into 12 bars.
PUMPKIN RAISIN BARS
I havent tried these yet. This recipe seems to be simple enough. I got this recipe out of a magazine years ago.I think it is a pillsbury recipe.
Provided by chef FIFI
Yield 48 bars
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set aside nuts and raisins, then combine the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at a low speed until mixture is moist, then beat for an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Stir in nuts and raisins with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into a greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Let cool.
- To make frosting combine all the frosting ingredients into a bowl and mix until well blended and smooth.
- Frost bars when they have completely cooled.
- Once bars have been frosted keep refridgerated.
PUMPKIN BARS (PAULA DEEN)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Add to pumpkin mixture and beat at low speed with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined and batter is smooth.
- Spread batter in an ungreased nonstick 13-x 10-inch baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
- For frosting: In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar and beat at low speed until combined. Add vanilla and beat until desired consistency is reached.
- If desired, garnish with ground cinnamon.
SPICE BARS WITH RAISINS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Place the raisins and water into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook for 3 minutes. Drain, and reserve the liquid. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Mix in the egg and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; stir into the batter alternately with the raisin water. Set aside 1/4 cup of the raisin liquid to use for the frosting. Mix in raisins last. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is lightly browned. While the cake is baking, stir together the reserved raisin water, maple extract and confectioners' sugar to make a thin glaze. Pour over the cake while still hot. Cool, then cut into squares to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.4 calories, Carbohydrate 13.5 g, Cholesterol 9 mg, Fat 2.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 66.4 mg, Sugar 8.8 g
They'll never guess the surprise ingredient in these sweet and spicy Pumpkin Raisin Bars. (Psst, we'll tell you: It's wheat bran high-fiber cereal.)
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Thanksgiving Desserts
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs in small bowl. Stir in cereal; let stand 5 min.
- Combine flour, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add cereal mixture and pumpkin; mix well. Stir in flour mixture and raisins until blended. Pour into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 130 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
More about "fluffy raisin pumpkin bars recipes"
THE BEST PUMPKIN BARS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
HEALTHY PUMPKIN BARS - DETOXINISTA
PUMPKIN RAISIN BARS - SUN-MAID
ULTRA FUDGY PUMPKIN BARS RECIPE - AVERIE COOKS
THE BEST PUMPKIN BARS I'VE EVER HAD - SALLY'S BAKING …
OLD FASHIONED RAISIN BARS - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
EASY PUMPKIN BARS RECIPE - W/ EASY CREAM CHEESE …
PUMPKIN RAISIN BARS - CALIFORNIA GREEK GIRL
PUMPKIN BARS WITH RAISINS AND CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
FLUFFY RAISIN PUMPKIN BARS | RECIPE | PUMPKIN BARS, PUMPKIN …
THESE PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE BARS ARE FLUFFY AND DELICIOUS
PUMPKIN BARS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
PUMPKIN-RAISIN BARS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
EASY PUMPKIN BARS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
FLUFFY RAISIN PUMPKIN BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE …
RAISIN PUMPKIN BARS | RECIPE | PUMPKIN BARS, PUMPKIN DESSERT, …
PUMPKIN BARS RECIPE - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
FLUFFY RAISIN PUMPKIN BARS | PUMPKIN BARS, PUMPKIN DESSERT, …
FLUFFY RAISIN PUMPKIN BARS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEST PUMPKIN BARS RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
THE BEST PUMPKIN BARS - EASY RECIPE! | THE NOVICE CHEF
FLUFFY PUMPKIN BARS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING RECIPE
PUMPKIN BARS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - SUGAR APRON
EASY PUMPKIN BARS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - LOVE FROM THE …
PUMPKIN BAR RECIPE - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
PUMPKIN BARS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - MOM MAKES DINNER
RAISIN PUMPKIN BARS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
OLD FASHIONED RAISIN SPICE BARS - AN AFFAIR FROM THE HEART
ULTIMATE PUMPKIN BARS - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
FLUFFY FLOURLESS PUMPKIN BAR RECIPE - GOOD MORNING AMERICA
PUMPKIN BARS WITH BROWN SUGAR FROSTING - HANDLE THE HEAT
FLUFFY RAISIN PUMPKIN BARS - VISUALIZATION WOMAN
THE BEST PUMPKIN BARS W/ CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - I HEART NAPTIME
SOFT BREAKFAST RAISIN PUMPKIN BUNS - SIFTNWHISK
You'll also love