FRESH PEACH SAUCE
I like to make my breakfast table as pretty as possible. This peach sauce adds a warm golden color to the table and terrific flavor to pancakes, waffles and French toast.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg; stir in water until smooth. Add peaches; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in extract. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 23 calories, Fat 0 fat, Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 0 sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
FRESH PEACH SUNDAE SAUCE
Found this one on the recipe wall at Wilson Farms in Lexington MA. I haven't tried this yet (I haven't come across good fresh peaches lately), but I definitely intend to. If you prefer, the oj can be subbed with orange liqueur or peach brandy.
Provided by Muffin Goddess
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a 2-quart saucepan, stir together the sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix in the water and juice. Bring this to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for one minute.
- Stir in the peaches and continue simmering for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until peaches soften slightly. Remove from heat. Because the peaches will continue to cook in the hot syrup, you don't want to overcook them while pan is on the heat.
- Serve warm or cold over ice cream.
PEACH, LIME, AND CARDAMOM SAUCE
- Place lime juice in medium bowl. Add peaches and toss to coat. Stir 1 cup water, sugar, and cardamom in medium saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat; boil until syrup is reduced to generous 1/3 cup, stirring often, about 8 minutes. Mix hot syrup into peaches. Cool. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.
ROASTED PEACH SUNDAE SAUCE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the peaches out on the lined baking sheet and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar. Roast until lightly caramelized and tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In a small saucepot, melt the butter over low heat. Add the honey, cinnamon, lemon juice, remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar and a pinch of kosher salt. Add the peaches. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is slightly reduced, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. If the sauce is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of water. Serve warm over vanilla ice cream.
More about "fresh peach sundae sauce recipes"
HOMEMADE FRESH PEACH SAUCE RECIPE - HOSTESS AT HEART
4.9/5 (15)Total Time 38 minsCategory Beverage, Breakfast, Dessert, Side DishCalories 85 per serving
- You can skin the peaches before or after you cook them. Cut them in half and remove the pit. Cover the bottom of a deep sided pan with water. Add peaches and allow to cook until softened, approximately 20 minutes.
- Peaches are too fibrous to pass through a sieve so add them to a blender, food processor or stick immersion blender. Process them until smooth. Return them to the heat and add lemon juice and sugar. Heat until sugar is dissolved, approximately 10 minutes.
EASY FRESH PEACH SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.9/5 (40)Total Time 20 minsCategory Dessert, BreakfastCalories 111 per serving
WARM PEACH AND BLUEBERRY SAUCE | MIDWEST LIVING
Servings 8Total Time 15 mins
- In a medium skillet, heat butter over medium heat just until melted. Add peaches and brown sugar. Cook about 3 minutes or until mixture begins to bubble, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in blueberries and lemon peel and continue cooking about 3 minutes or until fruit is just heated through. Stir in brandy or liqueur, if you like. Makes 2-1/2 cups sauce (8 servings).
EASY PEACH MELBA SUNDAE WITH ROSé WINE - CARRIE'S KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 249 per serving
- Pour over the Rosé Wine (or water and lemon juice), mix and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- Add the raspberries and all the liquid to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a sieve to remove the raspberry seeds, if desired.
- The sauce will keep covered and refridgerated for up to 3 days, so you can prepare this in advance.
PEACH MELBA ICE CREAM SUNDAE WITH TOASTED ALMONDS ...
Servings 2Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- To make the sauce, combine raspberries, sugar, Chambord, and lemon or lime juice in a blender and blitz to a puree, adding water if necessary to get a thick, pourable sauce.
PEACH SAUCE SUBLIME: PEACHES SIMMERED IN WINE - TALL ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEACH ICE CREAM SUNDAE RECIPE - KATOM BLOG
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
FRESH PEACH AND POUND CAKE SUNDAES - SCATTERED THOUGHTS OF ...
Reviews 9Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
GRILLED PEACH SUNDAE WITH BRANDY BUTTERSCOTCH SAUCE - TORI ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 323 per serving
PEACH SUNDAES WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 4Calories 145 per servingTotal Time 13 mins
CELESTIAL PEACH SUNDAE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
Servings 4Calories 729 per servingTotal Time 15 mins
PEACH BERRY SUNDAE RECIPE
FRESH PEACH SAUCE RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE A FRESH PEACH ICE CREAM SUNDAE
PEACH SUNDAE SAUCE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PEACHY SUNDAES RECIPES
PEACH SUNDAE WITH SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE - HEALTHY LIVING ...
PEACH ICE CREAM SUNDAE RECIPE
FRESH PEACH SUNDAE SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
PEACH MELBA RECIPE - FRENCH ICE CREAM DESSERT SUNDAE
FRESH PEACH SUNDAE SAUCE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
PEACH-BERRY SUNDAE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #low-protein #healthy #sauces #condiments-etc #fruit #easy #low-fat #summer #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #seasonal #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #sweet-sauces #low-in-something #pitted-fruit #peaches #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make peach sauce with Peaches?Diced fresh peaches, sugar, and cornstarch are combined with a small amount of vanilla and a bit of ground cinnamon if you prefer. Once heated, the sauce is ideal as a topping for waffles or pancakes, or spooned over biscuits, pound cake slices, or scones. Gather the ingredients. Peel the peaches, remove the pits, and dice into small cubes.
How do you make peach ice cream with Peaches?You can either slice the peach halves into smaller pieces, or leave them entire. Place several scoops of ice cream in each of four dishes. Top with the peaches and then drizzle on the raspberry sauce. Finish by topping with whipped cream and toasted almonds. Serve immediately.
How do you make Peach Melba sauce?Place several scoops of ice cream in each of four dishes. Top with the peaches and then drizzle on the raspberry sauce. Finish by topping with whipped cream and toasted almonds. Serve immediately. Peach Melba was first prepared by the French culinary great, Auguste Escoffier (1846 - 1935).
How do you make Peaches with cornstarch and sugar?Ingredients 1 4 large ripe peaches 2 1/2 cup water 3 3/4 cup granulated sugar 4 1 tablespoon cornstarch 5 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract 6 Optional: 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon More ...