T.G.I. FRIDAY'S® JACK DANIELS® SAUCE
The Jack Daniels® grill glaze is one of the most scrumptious sauces you will ever taste on just about any meat. Introduced in April of 1997, this glaze has become one of Friday's best-selling items. This versatile sweet-and-slightly-spicy sauce can be ordered on salmon, baby back ribs, steak, chicken, pork chops...even on chicken wings.
Provided by Michael DeLong
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cut about 1/2-inch from the top of the garlic head. Trim the roots so the garlic sits flat. Remove some of the outer layers of papery skin from the garlic, leaving enough so that the cloves stay together. Put garlic into a small casserole dish or baking dish, drizzle olive oil over it, and cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Roast garlic in preheated oven until the cloves are soft, about 1 hour.
- Stir brown sugar, pineapple juice, water, teriyaki sauce, and soy sauce together in a saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and keep at simmer.
- Squeeze sides of the garlic until the pasty roasted garlic emerges. Measure 2 teaspoons roasted garlic into the saucepan and incorporate into the sauce with a whisk. Reserve remaining roasted garlic for another use.
- Stir lemon juice, white onion, bourbon whiskey, pineapple, and cayenne pepper into the sauce; bring to a simmer and cook until the volume of the liquid reduces by half and is thick and syrup-like, 40 to 50 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151.7 calories, Carbohydrate 32.8 g, Fat 1.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 467.2 mg, Sugar 28.5 g
FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S DIPPING SAUCE - COPYCAT
I've seen several versions of this sauce, but not one like this. This recipe is from America's Most Wanted Recipes - Copycat Versions of Everyone's Best-Loved Food.
Provided by mailbelle
Yield 3 cups
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine all th ingredients in a saucepan in the order listed, mixing and stirring after each addition.
- Place over medium heat and stir until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat until the mixture is slowly simmering.
- Cook the sauce for 35 to 45 minutes, until thick and bubbling.
More about "fridays jack daniels dipping sauce copycat recipes"
TGI FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S DIPPING SAUCE - COPYKAT RECIPES
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 226 per serving
COPYCAT TGI FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S SAUCE - PERSNICKETY PLATES
Ratings 149Calories 86 per servingCategory Side Dish
COPYCAT TGI FRIDAY'S JACK DANIELS DIPPING SAUCE
5/5 (41)Total Time 45 minsServings 2.5Calories 19 per serving
COPYCAT TGI FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S SAUCE RECIPE
COPYCAT TGI FRIDAY'S JACK DANIELS DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE …
JACK DANIELS BURGERS - HOST THE TOAST
T.G.I. FRIDAY'S ORIGINAL JACK DANIEL'S SAUCE
T.G.I. FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S GRILL GLAZE - TOP SECRET …
TGI FRIDAYS JACK DANIELS SAUCE FOR SALE - SAUCEPROCLUB.COM
TGI FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S SAUCE - PINTEREST
T.G.I. FRIDAYS JACK DANIELS BBQ GLAZE AND DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE ...
COPYCAT JACK DANIELS SAUCE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO MAKE JACK DANIEL SAUCE - ASIAN RECIPE
COPYCAT WHISKEY GLAZE - (TGI FRIDAY'S JACK DANIELS SAUCE) THE …
T.G.I. FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S SAUCE RECIPE - FATTY CRAB
TGI FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S DIPPING SAUCE - COPYKAT RECIPES
RECIPE FOR FRIDAY S JACK DANIELS SAUCE | BESTO BLOG
FRIDAY S JACK DANIEL S DIPPING SAUCE COPYCAT RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FRIDAY'S JACK DANIELS' WHISKEY SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
T.G.I. FRIDAY'S COPYCAT RECIPES | TOP SECRET RECIPES
FRIDAY'S JACK DANIELS SAUCE COPYCAT - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
TGI FRIDAYS JACK DANIELS SAUCE COPYCAT RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
T.G.I. FRIDAY'S JACK DANIELS SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
TGI FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S DIPPING SAUCE | COPYKAT RECIPES
RECIPE FOR TGI FRIDAYS JACK DANIELS DIPPING SAUCE | BESTO BLOG
COPYCAT FRIDAY'S JACK DANIELS SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
JACK DANIEL’S BBQ SAUCE RECIPE (TGI FRIDAY’S COPYCAT)
TGI FRIDAYS JACK DANIELS BURGER SAUCE RECIPE
FRIDAY'S JACK DANIELS SAUCE COPYCAT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
T.G.I. FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S MARINADE AND DIPPING SAUCE
JACK DANIELS SAUCE FOR SALMON - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPE: T.G.I. FRIDAY'S JACK DANIEL'S DIPPING SAUCE - RECIPELINK.COM
TGI FRIDAY S JACK DANIEL RIB SAUCE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
5 FRIDAYS JACK DANIELS SAUCE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
GENGHIS GRILL ROASTED TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE
RECIPE FOR JACK DANIELS SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make TGI Friday’s Jack Daniels dipping sauce?How to Make TGI Friday’s Jack Daniels Dipping Sauce 1 Place the ingredients in a saucepan, stirring after adding each ingredient. 2 Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. 3 Reduce heat to low for a slow simmer. 4 Cook for 35 to 45 minutes, until the sauce has reduced by a third or fourth. 5 Strain the sauce before serving.
How do you make Jack Daniel's sauce at home?Jack Daniel's sauce is perfect for chicken. You can make it at home wih this easy TGI Friday's copycat recipe. Place the ingredients in a saucepan in the order listed. Stir after adding each ingredient. Place on medium heat and stir until it reaches a boil. Turn the heat down to low until the sauce is on a slow simmer. Cook for 35 to 45 minutes.
When did Friday's Jack Daniels sauce come out?Introduced in April of 1997, this glaze has become one of Friday's best-selling items. This versatile sweet-and-slightly-spicy sauce can be ordered on salmon, baby back ribs, steak, chicken, pork chops...even on chicken wings. By Michael DeLong SavePinPrintShare FacebookTweetEmailSend Text Message Gallery T.G.I. Friday's® Jack Daniels® Sauce
What does Jack Daniels sauce taste like?I love Jack Daniels sauce from Friday’s & this recipe tastes just like it. Jack Daniel’s tastes similar to a bourbon. It’s a Tennessee whiskey, which is the same as bourbon except its been charcoal filtered so it’s a little less harsh and more charcoal flavors, which makes it great in a sauce (especially paired with grilled foods).