these are so fun. if you feel inventive use white chocolate that has green in it and dip the entire cookie. the kiddoes love them.
Time: 13 minutes
- place chocolate in microwave on medium setting for 2-3 minutes
- cook until chocolate is completely melted , stirring frequently
- set aside
- spread bottom of each cookie with peanut butter
- dip bottoms into the melted chocolate immediately press 2 pretzel twists into the chocolate for the "frog\'s legs , " with the wide part of each pretzel facing outward
- place , pretzel sides down , on wax paper to cool', "place a drop of chocolate on the m&m's and place on upper portion of the cookie for eyes", 'eat them
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- chocolate almond bark
- oreo cookies
- creamy peanut butter
- miniature pretzel twists', "m&m's"]
FROGS (AKA MACAROONS)
Attention grabbing name isn't it!? We call them frogs where I live but I have heard of them referred to as Macaroons, No-bakes and even "blots". No matter what the name, they are DELICIOUS!Cook time includes time in the fridge.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by BirdyBaker
Yield 36-40 frogs
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
- Separate frogs legs and dry thoroughly with a cloth. Lightly flour. Place some clarified butter in a frying pan on the heat and add the floured and seasoned frogs legs. Fry gently. Smother the frogs legs with the smashed garlic and turn the legs after 2 minutes. Add the herbs in the pan and then pour over heated Calvados and set alight - give the pan a good shake and then add the dry white wine. Reduce the heat - cover and allow to cook gently for 4 minutes. Cut the apple in half - scoop out the center with a teaspoon leaving 1/4-inch of flesh around the outside. Heat broiler unit to medium. Place the apple under the broiler for 10 minutes. Season the frogs legs with salt and pepper, add the sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and capers and then the 2 tablespoons of dry white wine. Stir gently to combine. Place the frogs legs on a heated serving dish - coat with a little of the sauce and serve the rest of the sauce in the broiled apple halves.
Number Of Ingredients: 15
- 4 pairs of frogs legs
- All purpose flour
- Clarified butter
- Salt, black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely smashed
- 2 tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried*
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried*
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried*
- 1/4 cup Calvados, heated
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, plus 2 tablespoons
- Large Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons capers
SIMPLE SAUTEED FROG'S LEGS
When I was a kid my grandmother used to fix frog legs this way and I still fix them like this now. Nothing fancy, just simple old fashion cooking.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Chuck in Killbuck
Yield 1 batch
- Soak frog legs in milk for 1 hour, turning every 15 minutes.
- Remove from milk and salt and pepper them lightly, and coat them in flour.
- In a skillet bring the butter to a sizzle and add frog legs.
- Sauté legs uncovered until they're golden brown on both sides (turning as needed).
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- frog's leg (large or small)
- milk (as needed)
- flour (as needed)
- 5 -6 tablespoons butter
You'll also love
More recipes about frogs recipes
Chocolate Frogs Recipe | CDKitchen.com
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comdirections Mix, milk, margarine, sugar and cocoa in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Add vanilla, coconut, and oats, mix thoroughly and drop from tablespoon onto … ...
10 Best Frog Legs Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-09 · frog legs, tomato paste, red bell pepper, chicken stock, garlic and 17 more Frog Legs Zelda Gourmet flour, red pepper flakes, paprika, garlic, parsley flakes, butter and 7 more FRIED FROG LEGS Just a Pinch ... Show details
64 Frog Recipes ideas | recipes, frog legs recipe, fried ...
Recipe From : pinterest.comFeb 27, 2018 - Explore Jennifer J Parkhouse's board "Frog Recipes" on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, frog legs recipe, fried frog legs. ...
Fried Frog's Legs Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2018-06-08 · Heat the vegetable oil and peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. The oil should be about 1/2 inch deep. Step 3 Dip the frog's legs into the milk … ...
- Rinse the frog's legs and pat dry; set aside. In a large resealable bag, combine the saltine cracker crumbs, flour, cornmeal, onion, salt and pepper. Shake to mix. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Heat the vegetable oil and peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. The oil should be about 1/2 inch deep.
- Dip the frog's legs into the milk and egg, then dip into the cracker mixture until evenly coated. Carefully place them in the hot oil. Cook until golden brown on each side, about 5 minutes per side. If the legs start to brown too quickly, reduce the heat to medium. Drain on paper towels before serving.
Best 10 Minute Garlic Butter Frog Legs Recipe | Simple ...
Recipe From : junedarville.com2020-03-05 · For my frog legs recipe below I went for a very classic version. Plain and simply pan fried in a little oil and garlic butter. A little sprinkle of pepper, salt and freshly chopped parsley in the end. Excellent. Breaded Frog Legs. If you like you can coat the frog … ...
- 3. Add the olive oil and half of the garlic butter to a large wok or frying pan. Place it over high heat until the butter starts to foam. Don't let it burn.
- 4. Add the frog legs to the pan. Pan fry them for about 10 minutes until they are golden brown on both sides. Turn the over regularly.
Oatmeal Chocolate Frogs | Tasty Kitchen: A Happy Recipe ...
Recipe From : tastykitchen.com2011-02-26 · Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Once it reaches a boil, remove from heat and add oats and coconut flakes. ...
Frogs' Legs Recipe | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2015-05-10 · Frogs legs: Remove two muscles from the shin part of the leg. Roll the legs in the bowl of plain flour mixed with salt and ground black pepper. Fry gently in the goose fat and butter in a shallow... ...
- Garlic puree: Place the garlic cloves in a saucepan of boiling water. Bring to a boil, drain and repeat 3 times. Once fairly soft, you will find they peel very easily. Place cloves in the blender and blend until thick, smooth, and glossy. Set aside.
- Parsley sauce: Wash the parsley. Pick the leaves off, place in boiling water, and simmer gently for 3 to 4 minutes. Run under cold water to stop further cooking. Place leaves in a blender and blend to a paste. Squeeze the puree through a sieve, place in a saucepan with a little water, enough to obtain the consistency of a coulis. Cook until it covers the back of a spoon smoothly and evenly. Set aside.
- Frogs legs: Remove two muscles from the shin part of the leg. Roll the legs in the bowl of plain flour mixed with salt and ground black pepper. Fry gently in the goose fat and butter in a shallow saute pan. Cook the legs until crispy and slightly browned on the outside, about 3 to 5 minutes. Place on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess grease.
- This dish is best served on a white plate, as it is so colorful. Place a layer of the parsley puree all over the plate. Create a small mound of garlic puree in the middle. Uniformly place the frogs' legs around the garlic in a circle. About 12 frogs' legs per person is recommended.
How to Cook Frogs' Legs and Recipes - Delishably
Recipe From : delishably.com2016-05-29 · The frogs' legs in this recipe were halved at their natural joints before being added to the pan, seasoned with a little curry powder, salt and pepper and sauteed gently for five or six minutes. Stir one teaspoon of the coriander in to the curry sauce before draining the rice and allowing it to steam off and dry out for a couple of minutes. Return the rice to the empty pot and lift/stir the ... ...
How to Make Frog Bread at Home | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2020-05-15 · You can use almost any sourdough, Italian or similar yeast-based bread recipe to make frog bread. Follow the bread recipe to make your dough. Then, let rise in a warm place until doubled. Now comes the hard part—shaping it into something that at least resembles a frog. Start with a larger chunk of dough and shape it into an oval to form the frog’s body. Then add two back legs and two … ...
450 Frogs recipe box ideas in 2021 | recipes, yummy food, food
Recipe From : pinterest.comFeb 20, 2021 - Explore Kelly Jewell's board "Frogs recipe box", followed by 115 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, yummy food, food. ...
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Frog Cookies | Crosby's Molasses
Recipe From : crosbys.com2017-07-05 · Chocolate Oatmeal Frog Cookies Recipe. Makes 26-28 cookies. Ingredients. ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder; 3 ¾ cups quick oats (GF if desired) 2 … ...
3 Ways to Cook Frog Legs Plus Recipes | Bass Pro Shops
Recipe From : 1source.basspro.com2013-06-11 · 1 cup peanut oil for frying. Method: Rinse the frog's legs and pat dry; set aside. In a large resealable bag, combine the saltine cracker crumbs, flour, cornmeal, onion, salt and pepper. Shake to mix. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Heat the vegetable oil and peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. ... Show details
Garlic Frog Legs Recipe From Willie Robertson | Louisiana ...
Recipe From : louisianatravel.comWhen oil and butter start sizzling, working in batches if necessary, brown frog legs on both sides; be careful, they splatter. Set browned frog legs to side. Now, with what’s left in the pan (which is the best of, what’s left), add white wine, garlic (whole pods, peeled), and mushrooms, and cook for a few minutes. ...
Frogs Recipe - Cooking Tasty Spicy Frog Soup Recipes
Recipe From : youtube.comFrogs Recipe - Cooking Tasty Spicy Frog Soup Recipes Thank You for Watching Follow us: Twitter: https://twitter.com/CookingTechniq2?lang=en Google+: https:/... ... Show details
Sautéed Frogs’ Legs Recipe (Cuisses de Grenouille à la ...
Recipe From : saveur.com2019-03-18 · Combine frogs’ legs and milk in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Transfer legs to paper towels, pat dry, and season generously with salt and pepper. Put flour on a plate and, working in... ... Show details
Caramelized Frog Legs Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2018-06-08 · Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the legs until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes per side. While the legs are cooking, … ...
- Stir together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger. Toss frog legs in marinade to coat evenly, then set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
- Drain the frog legs well, reserving marinade. Season with salt and pepper, and toss with cornstarch to coat.
- Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the legs until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes per side. While the legs are cooking, bring the marinade to a simmer in a small saucepan, and simmer for 3 minutes.
5 Ways to Cook Frog Legs - wikiHow
Recipe From : wikihow.com2013-08-20 · Combine marinade ingredients. Mix the vegetable oil, onion, parsley, salt, mustard, and basil in a small bowl. Also add the peel and juice of one lemon. Stir or whisk well to combine. ...
Big Frog Soup Recipe - Cooking Frogs - My Food My ...
Recipe From : youtube.comBig Frog Soup Recipe - Cooking Frogs - My Food My LifestyleMore Videos:Braised Pig's Head With Coconut Water Recipehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04LiwthfnO... ... Show details
Sautéed Frogs' Legs Recipe ( Cuisses de Grenouille à la ...
Recipe From : uncutrecipes.com2018-01-01 · TRADITIONAL FRENCH RECIPE: Frog Legs are one of the better-known delicacies of French cuisine, but not everyone loves them. Not even in France. Frog legs are rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, and potassium. The French term for frog … ...
How to Bake Frog Legs | eHow
Recipe From : ehow.comStep 5. Season the frog legs with just salt and pepper to allow the natural flavor of the meat to shine. For added heat or flavor, include garlic, onion and cayenne pepper to taste. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top if you like a light crunch. Alternatively, top the legs with a sauce, such as melted butter with lemon juice, butter and parsley. ... Show details
Frog Legs Recipe - The Foreign Fork
Recipe From : foreignfork.com2020-10-07 · This recipe for “Mountain Chicken” or “Frog Legs” was once the national dish of Dominica. Despite its abundance of fruit, vegetables, water, and wildlife, Dominica actually is only home to four amphibians, one of which is called the Crapaud. The Crapaud is a frog … ...
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, salt, pepper, garlic, vinegar, and thyme. Pour into a large plastic bag, then place the frog legs in the bag as well. Allow the frog legs to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.