FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Are you looking for a quick way to dress up an ordinary cookie mix? Try this trick from our Test Kitchen. The frosting can be used on a variety of cookies, including sugar and chocolate chip.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, prepare cookie dough according to package directions. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. , Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks., For frosting, in a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, water and vanilla. Spread over cookies; top with nuts.
Nutrition Facts :
FROSTED PEANUT COOKIES
Oats, chopped peanuts and peanut butter frosting make this a nice change of pace from a traditional peanut butter cookie. After folks sample these, compliments and recipe requests always follow. -Alicia Surma, Tacoma, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in oats and peanuts. , Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. , For frosting, in a bowl, beat peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and 1/3 cup milk; add additional milk if necessary. Frost cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 14mg cholesterol, Sodium 64mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "frosted chocolate peanut butter cookies recipes"
CHOCOLATE SUGAR COOKIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING (TASTE ...
5/5 (3)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, whisk together, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip together granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter and sour cream until light and fluffy about 3-4 minutes. Stir in egg, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until incorporated (dough will be thick). Scoop dough out 2 tablespoons at a time and form into balls. Place balls onto greased cookie sheets and evenly flatten to about 1/2 inch thick using your hands. Bake in preheated oven 9 - 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely before frosting. Frost with Peanut Butter Frosting and top with Chocolate Nonpareil Sprinkles if desired.
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, whip together peanut butter, butter, vanilla and salt until smooth. Stir in powdered sugar and milk (begin with 3 Tbsp then add 1 additional Tbsp milk later if desired), and blend until smooth and fluffy.
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE CUPS WITH A SILKY CHOCOLATE FROSTING ...
Ratings 2Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- Now, add the peanut butter, butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar and cream for 1-2 minutes. You want the mixture to be light and fluffy. Add in the egg yolk and vanilla and mix for 30 more seconds.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix again just until the flour disappears. Add in the mini chocolate chips and mix one last time to get them evenly incorporated in the cookie dough. Using a small cookie scooper, scoop out 14 even cookie dough balls and place them in a mini cupcake tin. Bake for 10 minutes, then let the cookie cool completely then carefully remove them from the pan.
- Once the peanut butter cookie cups are completely cool and out of the pan, you can have them as is of frost them using a 1M wilton piping tip in a piping bag and your store bought chocolate frosting.
SOFT CHOCOLATE COOKIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING - THE ...
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 316 per serving
- Make sure you scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.Add sugar and brown sugar and beat for another minute.Add the egg, sour cream, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat well.Add the flour and cocoa powder but do not stir.Use a small spoon to stir the baking powder, baking soda, and salt into the flour and cocoa powder.Beat until just barely combined, scraping sides and bottom as necessary.Use a cookie scoop to form balls of dough.
- You want them to be about 2 inches across.Place the shaped cookies on a baking sheet or large plate.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - BEYOND FROSTING
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory CookiesCalories 259 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-45 seconds. Allow to cool for a few minutes. Combine the melted butter with the brown and granulated sugar. Beat on medium speed until well combined, 2-3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Stir to combine and slowly add the dry ingredients into the dough, mixing on low speed until dough starts to form.
- Before the dough thickens, add the peanut butters chips and chopped peanut butter cups. Beat until incorporated.
CUTLER'S FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | A BOUNTIFUL KITCHEN
4.2/5 (5)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Peanut Butter: Cream together room-temperature butter and powdered sugar. Add peanut butter and beat until smooth. Add milk a tablespoon at time, just until frosting is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
CUTLER'S CHOCOLATE FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES DESSERT
4/5 (9)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- For the Peanut Butter Cookies: Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and place rack in center of oven. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop, or just a large spoon, scoop into 2 inch balls and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet about 4 inches apart.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BUCKEYE COOKIES - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
4.8/5 (63)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory CookiesCalories 250 per serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or using a handheld electric mixer, combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, baking soda and salt, and mix until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until well-combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the flour and cocoa and mix until combined.
- Scoop the soft dough into about 2 tablespoon-sized mounds onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (I use a #40 cookie scoop). Roll into balls (the dough will be soft but should still easily roll into a cookie dough ball).
- Bake for 9-10 minutes (9 minutes is perfect in my oven) until the cookie is set around the edges and has a few crackles on the edges and top. Don't overbake; the cookies should be soft.
CHOCOLATE COOKIES WITH THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- In a large bowl mix butter, milk and sugars together with hand mixer. Add egg and vanilla and continue mixing.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda and mix until you have a nice cookie dough consistency.
- Roll up tablespoons of cookie dough and drop onto cookie sheet. Use a spoon to lightly press down each cookie.
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE FUDGE FROSTING
Reviews 12Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 16Total Time 20 mins
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Cookies are done when they start to turn golden, but are still soft in the middle.
FROSTED CHEWY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES (FROM SCRATCH ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 26 minsCategory CookiesCalories 190 per serving
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large bowl and electric hand mixer), add the egg, butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cream on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the peanut butter, vanilla, and mix on medium-high speed until incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the flour, baking soda, salt, and mix on low speed until just incorporated, about 1 minute; don’t overmix.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
5/5 (10)Category DessertServings 3Total Time 5 mins
- With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, and milk. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then add the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat on medium-high speed for 2 minutes until combined. Add 1/4 cup more confectioners’ sugar if frosting is too thin or another 1-2 Tablespoons of cream/milk if frosting is too thick. Taste. Add a spoonful of extra peanut butter or a pinch of salt if desired.
- Frost your cake, cupcake, or confection however you’d like. In the pictured cupcakes, I piped a basic tall swirl using (affiliate link) Ateco 849 piping tip.
- Use immediately or cover tightly and store for up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer. After freezing, thaw in the refrigerator then beat the frosting on medium speed for a few seconds so it’s creamy again. After thawing or refrigerating, beating in a splash of heavy cream or milk will help thin the frosting out again, if needed.
PEANUT BUTTER SUGAR COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING | …
4.7/5 (88)Total Time 34 minsEstimated Reading Time 7 minsCalories 249 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (or 325 degrees F for convection bake) and line several half sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or in a bowl using a handheld electric mixer), add the butter, peanut butter, oil, granulated sugar and powdered sugar. Sprinkle the baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt across the top of the sugars. Mix until well-combined and super creamy, 1-2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the sour cream, eggs and vanilla and mix until well-combined, 1-2 minutes, again scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the flour (see note below) and mix until no dry streaks remain and the mixture is evenly combined; don't overmix.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - CAKEWHIZ
5/5 (1)Total Time 19 minsCategory DessertCalories 119 per serving
CUTLER’S FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES – JAMIE COOKS IT UP
Servings 40Total Time 1 hr 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
FROSTED CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER REINDEER COOKIES ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CHOCOLATE COOKIES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING | 24BITE ...
5/5 (18)Calories 351 per servingCategory Cookies, Dessert
CHOCOLATE-FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BARS - RECIPE SNOBS
FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS RECIPE - DAISY'S KITCHEN
Cuisine InternationalTotal Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 400 per serving
- Add in sugars and beat until light and fluffy.Add in peanut butter and mix until combined.Add in eggs, combining well after each egg.
FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BARS — LET'S DISH RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertsCalories 592 per serving
FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE
Servings 36Calories 178 per servingTotal Time 25 mins
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | KATE'S RECIPE BOX
FROSTED CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPES
CHOCOLATE FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
THE FARM GIRL RECIPES: FROSTED PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
PEANUT BUTTER DARK CHOCOLATE COOKIES - ALL INFORMATION ...
GIANT CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
You'll also love