SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES
These silver dollar pancakes have sour cream, but they are the most amazing you will ever taste! The sour cream makes them fluffy and irresistible! Dust with powdered sugar if desired and serve with hot syrup!
Provided by Lil_Miss_Sunshine
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Blend sour cream, flour, eggs, sugar, salt, and baking soda together with a whisk until smooth.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Lightly coat with butter. Drop batter 2 tablespoons at a time onto griddle, leaving plenty of space for spreading. Fry until bubbles form and break on the pancake's surface and bottoms are browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until until browned on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 248.8 calories, Carbohydrate 20.8 g, Cholesterol 121 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.9 g, Sodium 521 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, butter, and egg. Add flour mixture to milk mixture and whisk until just moistened (batter should have some lumps).
- Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium. With a paper towel coated in butter, lightly grease skillet. Working in batches, drop batter by tablespoonfuls into skillet. Cook until bubbles appear on top and a few have burst, 2 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on underside, 1 minute. Repeat with more butter and remaining batter, wiping skillet clean between batches. Serve with desired toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223 g, Fat 9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 7 g
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES: THE BEST-EVER RECIPE FOR FLUFFY SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES
These incredibly fluffy pancakes are a wonderful way to start off your day. You don't need to use buttermilk in the recipe to achieve light, meltingly soft pancakes. This easy recipe takes less than 30 minutes to whip up and you can add frozen berries, chocolate chips or bananas to your batter for an intense flavor.
Provided by Cookist
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pour flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Form a well in the center of the flour. Add the milk, butter, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Whisk the ingredients to combine, until the batter is smooth and mostly lump-free. Set off to the side for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan over low-medium heat. Lightly grease with cooking spray or butter. Ladle ¼ cup of the batter into the pan, and smooth the batter out to form a round. Cook until bubbles begin forming on the surface of the pancake. The bottom should be golden brown. Gently flip and cook until golden brown, then set on a plate. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit. Enjoy!
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES
Silver dollar pancakes are light, fluffy bite-sized pancakes that are so much fun for kids and adults alike! These quick and easy mini buttermilk pancakes can be served in tall stacks with your favorite toppings!
Provided by Rachel Gurk
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Add the melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle in the buttermilk while whisking. Whisk in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and gently mix together on top of the wet ingredients before whisking it all together, until just mixed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to a griddle preheated over medium heat. Pour batter by 1-2 tablespoon portions onto the griddle. Cook for 1-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Add more butter to pan for the next batch as needed, repeating until all batter is used.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 5 pancakes, Calories 232 kcal, Carbohydrate 30 g, Protein 7 g, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 63 mg, Sodium 521 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 6 g, UnsaturatedFat 3 g
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE SANDWICHES
- Stir the almond butter and almond extract together in a small bowl. Put a baking sheet and a piece of foil next to the stove.
- Heat a griddle or a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, buttermilk, egg and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth.
- Spray the griddle lightly with cooking spray. Working in batches, use a small scoop or ladle to drop 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake onto the griddle, being careful not to crowd the pan. Cook the pancakes until they are golden brown on each side, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer each batch to the baking sheet and tent with foil while you cook the remaining batter.
- To serve, spread 1 tablespoon of the almond butter mixture on half of the pancakes. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the cherry preserves onto the remaining pancakes and flip them onto the pancakes with almond butter to make sandwiches. Dust the sandwiches with confectioners' sugar, and serve.
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- Stir all ingredients until blended. Pour by tablespoonfuls onto hot griddle to form dollar-size pancakes.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 30, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Pancake, Sodium 100 mg
SILVER DOLLAR SOUR CREAM PANCAKES
If you're a fan of eggy crepes, you'll like our Silver Dollar Sour Cream Pancakes. Says one reviewer (who makes them every Sunday): Best. Pancakes. Ever.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Beat eggs in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in sour cream. Add remaining ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix. Batter can still be slightly lumpy.)
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-heat. Working in batches, spoon 1 Tbsp. batter into skillet for each pancake; cook 2 to 3 min. or until bubbles start to form on tops and bottoms are golden brown.
- Turn; cook 1 to 2 min. to brown other sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 150 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 6 g
BISQUICK PANCAKES (AKA SILVER DOLLARS)
I posted this recipe in memory of my Father who would cook Pancakes for us on Sunday mornings. He would make "Silver Dollars" for me saying "How many Silver Dollars do you think you can eat"? Sometimes the simplest pleasures are the best. Rest In Peace Dad.
Provided by Little Bee
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Stir milk and eggs until blended. Stir into Bisquick mix. Do not overstir.
- Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot greased griddle. For Silver Dollars drop by tablespoon onto griddle.
- Cook until pancake starts to bubble & edges are slightly dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- serve with Butter and Maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 348.7, Fat 14.5, SaturatedFat 4.7, Cholesterol 102.8, Sodium 713.1, Carbohydrate 43.5, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 7.5, Protein 10.3
DAIRY-FREE SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE
If you are looking for a recipe to satisfy hunger and a sweet tooth, look no further than here. This is a low-calorie silver dollar pancake. Delicious with fresh fruit for a nutritious treat. I used soy milk because it's thicker than skim with the same amount of calories.
Provided by kate
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix flour, soy milk, egg white, and sweetener together. Add baking soda and stir batter to combine.
- Mist a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Pour batter into the skillet and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, about 2 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.6 calories, Carbohydrate 27.9 g, Fat 1.6 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 10.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 1346.2 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
SILVER DOLLAR OAT PANCAKES
"I combined two of my grandson Joshua's favorite foods-applesauce and oatmeal-into these wholesome little pancakes. He likes the smaller serving size," writes Margaret Wilson from Hemet, California.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In a small bowl, beat the egg, buttermilk, applesauce and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. , Pour batter by 2 tablespoonfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 660mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES (GLUTEN FREE)
Photo courtesy of Almond Board of California Everyone likes pancakes. So I was quite happy when the Almond Board asked me to create a pancake recipe for them. I do have a couple of other gluten free pancake recipes, though I think this one is the best of the bunch! Hope you enjoy these high protein, gluten free pancakes made with almond flour as much as we have. http://www.elanaspantry.com/silver-dollar-pancakes/
Provided by Elanas Pantry
Yield 18 pancakes, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, water, vanilla and agave.
- Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Heat grapeseed oil on skillet over medium low to medium heat.
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter at a time onto the skillet.
- Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side.
- Remove from heat to a plate.
- Repeat process with remaining batter, add more oil to skillet as needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 63, Fat 3.6, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 139.5, Sodium 277.6, Carbohydrate 0.7, Sugar 0.6, Protein 4.7
More about "silver dollar pancakes recipes"
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Servings 6Steps 2Difficulty 20 minTotal Time 20 mins
- 1. Combine flour and baking soda in large bowl. Melt 2 tablespoons of the Fleischmanns; add to flour mixture with milk, yogurt and Egg Beaters. Stir just until well blended.
- 2. Melt 1/2 tablespoon of the Fleischmann's in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat . Spoon a tablespoon of batter, for each pancake, into skillet. (Makes about 6 pancakes per skillet.) Cook until bubbly; turn and cook until lightly browned on both sides. Repeat three more times with remaining Fleischmann's and batter. Serve hot.
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES FROM NEW YORK CULT RECIPES BY MARC …
THE BEST KETO SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES | AN EASY KETO BREAKFAST
SILVER DOLLAR BANANA PANCAKES - SWEET CS DESIGNS
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE - BAKE WELL WITH BECCA
GREEN VELVET SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE
PERFECT SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES - NOBLE PIG
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
MINI PANCAKES (SILVER DOLLAR) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
MINI SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES - ALEKA'S GET-TOGETHER
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE (MINI PANCAKES) | KITCHN
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES – COOKING ON A BOOTSTRAP
BEST SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES - JUGGLING ACT MAMA
MINI PANCAKES (SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE!) | THE PICKY EATER
FLUFFY PANCAKES - SILVER DOLLAR SIZE - THE FOODIE AFFAIR
GRANDMA'S SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES - COOKED BY JULIE
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES AND HERMOSA BEACH, CALIFORNIA - TARA'S ...
RIDICULOUSLY EASY SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES | KITCHEN TRIALS
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES PALEO RECIPE | ELANA'S PANTRY
SILVER-DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
SILVER DOLLAR BUTTERMILK PANCAKES RECIPE | JAMES BEARD FOUNDATION
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES - WIDE OPEN EATS
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKE LUNCHBOX (CFC COLD LUNCHBOX SERIES)
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - BHG.COM
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
MINI PANCAKES OR SILVER DOLLARS [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
SILVER DOLLAR PUMPKIN PANCAKES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
BUTTERMILK SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES | BEST RECIPE FOR MINI PANCAKES
SILVER-DOLLAR PANCAKES - THE HAPPY FOODIE
LEMON RICOTTA SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE - PRETTY DIY HOME
WORLD'S BEST SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
PANCAKES! SILVER DOLLAR HOTS | BEGINNER BAKER, BREAKFAST, COOKBOOK …
MINI PANCAKES (SILVER DOLLAR) - SUPERGOLDEN BAKES
FLUFFY MINI SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES - CANADIAN BUDGET BINDER
SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
You'll also love