PEANUT RAISIN CLUSTERS
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler set over barely simmering water, stirring frequently. When melted, remove from the heat and mix in the peanuts and raisins. Drop the mixture by the spoonful onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat, or pour into a buttered loaf pan lined with plastic wrap. Let set at room temperature until firm and completely cooled. If using a loaf pan, cut up into squares. Store in an airtight container.
RAISIN-ONI (CHOCOLATE RAISIN CLUSTERS)
- For the simple syrup: In a saucepan bring 2 cups sugar and 1 cup water to a boil, stirring, and boil until sugar is completely dissolved. Cool syrup.
- For the Raisin-oni: Combine chocolate and simple syrup in a heat-proof bowl. Microwave for 1 minute 15 seconds, remove from microwave and stir to smooth consistency. Add raisins and 1 tablespoon water to the bowl and mix to completely cover all raisins. Using a spoon or small ice-cream scoop, scoop out raisins into clusters onto a waxed paper lined sheet pan. Once all RAISIN-ONI are formed, cover them with a sheet of waxed paper and plastic wrap, place in refrigerator and chill until firm.
NUTTY RAISIN CLUSTERS
Four items are all you need for these chewy chocolate bites sent by Laura Lo Russo. "Try them with white chocolate chops and peanuts," says the Riverside, Rhode Island reader. "The variations are limitless!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 clusters.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the walnuts, raisins and honey. Drop by tablespoonfuls into 15 mounds onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 2mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
- Line baking sheet with buttered wax paper; set aside.
- Melt chocolate with condensed milk and vanilla in heavy small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45.3, Fat 0.6, SaturatedFat 0.3, Cholesterol 1.4, Sodium 6.1, Carbohydrate 10.1, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 8.1, Protein 0.6
CHOCOLATE NUT & CRAISIN CLUSTERS
This is such an easy recipe for a great tasting candy. I originally saw it in the Quick Cooking magazine. I rarely make less than a double recipe and they are always eaten up. These are also great to give away at holiday time or bring to a party. Experiment with flavored chocolates and fruit and nut combinations for something different. Cook time is refrigerator time.
Provided by Ducky
Yield 24 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Chips will not appear melted.
- However, stir them to distribute the heat and get them melted.
- Add nuts and craisins, stirring until well coated.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto a wax-paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place into refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Note: if doubling the recipe, microwave time does not double.
- Check chips at about 2 1/2 minutes and add small amounts of time until chips are melted.
- It takes a bit under 3 minutes for a double recipe in my microwave.
COPYCAT CHUNKY BAR CLUSTERS
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Coarsely chop peanuts and set aside.
- Add both bags of chocolate chips to a sauce pan and melt chocolate over med/low heat. Stirring occasionally until all chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
- Then add in peanut butter and stir until mixed in and melted.
- Fold in the nuts, and raisins. Mix until combined.
- Drops by Tablespoon sizes onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Let the clusters set up for 3-4 hours, or you can place them in the fridge to set up faster.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 1259 kcal, Fat 33 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, Cholesterol 7 mg, Sodium 222 mg, Carbohydrate 228 g, Sugar 207 g, Protein 16 mg
RAISIN PEANUT CLUSTERS
- In a heavy 3-qt. saucepan, melt chocolate and shortening. Remove from the heat; add raisins and peanuts. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. , Chill until firm, about 2 hours. Store in airtight containers in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 67mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "chocolate raisin walnut clusters recipes"
MILK CHOCOLATE, NUT AND RAISIN CLUSTERS RECIPE
Servings 32Total Time 30 mins
- Preheat the oven to 375º. Toast the hazelnuts in a pie plate for 7 to 8 minutes. Let cool; rub in a kitchen towel to remove the skins, then coarsely chop. In a large bowl, combine them with the cornflakes, feuilletine, raisins, pistachios and salt.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine two-thirds of the chopped milk and white chocolates. Microwave at medium-high power in 30-second bursts, stirring in between, until melted, 2 minutes. Stir in the remaining chocolates until smooth.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate over the hazelnut mixture. Using a rubber spatula, quickly fold in the chocolate until evenly coated. Add the remaining chocolate and fold gently until all of the ingredients are generously coated with chocolate.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the nut mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet; shape with a spoon. Let firm up before serving.
CHOCOLATE RAISIN CLUSTERS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
5/5 (3)Total Time 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 133 per serving
SUPER EASY 4 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE WALNUT RAISIN CLUSTERS
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- Add the walnut pieces and raisins to the melted chocolate. Stir until they are completely coated.
- Use a small cookie dough scoop (1½ teaspoons) to transfer the clusters to prepared pan. Sprinkle the top of each cluster with sea salt.
CHOCOLATE WALNUT RAISIN CLUSTERS - DESSERTS REQUIRED
MAPLE PEANUT CLUSTERS RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPES > CANDIES > HOW TO MAKE PEANUT, RAISIN AND CHOCOLATE …
RUM RAISIN NUT CHOCOLATE BARS - THE DARING GOURMET
CHOCOLATE RAISIN NUT CLUSTERS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CHOCOLATE RAISIN CLUSTERS RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
CHOCOLATE RAISIN NUT CLUSTERS MARCH 24: NATIONAL CHOCOLATE …
CHOCOLATE RAISIN CLUSTERS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
EASY CHOCOLATE RAISIN NUT CLUSTERS - IMPRESS NOT STRESS
CHOCOLATE RAISIN CLUSTER - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE RAISIN WALNUT CLUSTERS | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE RAISINS, …
CHOCOLATE RAISIN WALNUT CLUSTERS | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE RAISINS, RAISIN ...
CHOCOLATE WALNUT CLUSTERS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
DARK CHOCOLATE COCONUT CLUSTERS (PALEO, KETO, VEGAN)
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE NUT RAISIN CLUSTERS NUPUR'S INDIAN KITCHEN
MILK CHOCOLATE RAISIN & PEANUT CLUSTERS - SAVVY SAVING COUPLE
CHOCOLATE CLUSTERS | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
CHOCOLATE-COVERED RAISINS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHOCOLATE NUT RAISIN CLUSTERS/HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE NUT …
RECIPES FOR CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISINS - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST CHOCOLATE COCONUT CLUSTERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISIN CLUSTERS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RAISIN PEANUT CLUSTERS - CALL ME PMC
CHOCOLATE, RAISIN AND PEANUT CLUSTERS RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
CHOCOLATE WALNUT RAISIN CLUSTERS | BEYOND DIET RECIPES
CHOCOLATE RAISIN WALNUT CLUSTERS | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE RAISINS ...
RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE RAISIN CLUSTERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
NUT AND RAISIN CLUSTERS - WAITROSE
CHOCOLATE RAISIN NUT CLUSTERS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT CLUSTERS - LOVEFOODIES
GRANDMA'S CHOCOLATE RAISIN CLUSTERS - AVA'S ALPHABET
EASY CHOCOLATE-COVERED RAISINS (CROCK-POT) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PEANUT, RAISIN AND CHOCOLATE CLUSTERS RECIPE
You'll also love