- Preheat the oven and prepare the pan: Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220 kcal, Carbohydrate 37 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 19 g, Fat 7 g, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
BEST BANANA BREAD
- Remove odd pots and pans from oven.
- Preheat oven to 350º / 180º.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas.
- Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Mix just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º / 180º for 55 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 272.8, Fat 10.5, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 61.6, Sodium 338.3, Carbohydrate 42.5, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 24.4, Protein 3.7
BRILLIANT BANANA LOAF
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen. It's great for using up overripe bananas, too.
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert
Yield Cuts into 8-10 slices
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Butter a 2lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment.
- Cream 140g softened butter and 140g caster sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly add 2 beaten large eggs with a little of the 140g flour.
- Fold in the remaining flour, 1 tsp baking powder and 2 mashed bananas.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for about 50 mins, or until cooked through. Check the loaf at 5-min intervals by testing it with a skewer (it should be able to be inserted and removed cleanly), as the time may vary depending on the shape of your loaf tin.
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then remove to a wire rack.
- Mix 50g icing sugar with 2-3 tsp water to make a runny icing.
- Drizzle the icing across the top of the cake and decorate with a handful of banana chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268 calories, Fat 13 grams fat, SaturatedFat 8 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 34 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 24 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
THE BEST BANANA BREAD
The batter for this easy-to-make banana bread is enriched with sour cream, which gives it a subtle tang and super moist texture. In order to avoid this quick bread becoming tough and chewy, don't overmix the batter.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 1 loaf
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan; set aside. In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat to incorporate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix until just combined. Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla; mix to combine. Stir in nuts and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 minutes. Let rest in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool.
BEST EVER BANANA BREAD
Whenever I pass a display of bananas in the grocery store, I can almost smell the wonderful aroma of my best banana bread recipe. It really is amazingly good! -Gert Kaiser, Kenosha, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (16 pieces).
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Fold in nuts. , Pour into a greased or parchment-lined 9x5-in. loaf pan. If desired, sprinkle with additional walnuts. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255 calories, Fat 12g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 166mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
This classic Banana Bread recipe has appeared in almost every edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook that's ever been printed, and it's no surprise! It's a favorite of hundreds upon hundreds of home cooks for the Banana Bread recipe's speedy 15-minute prep time and its delicious results. This Banana Bread is sure to become a staple in your home if it's not already.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Move oven rack to low position so that tops of pans will be in center of oven. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottoms only of 2 loaf pans, 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2 inches, or 1 loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- Mix sugar and butter in large bowl. Stir in eggs until well blended. Add bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. Stir in nuts. Pour into pans.
- Bake 8-inch loaves about 1 hour, 9-inch loaf about 1 1/4 hours, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pans; remove from pans and place top side up on wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Slice, Sodium 95 mg
MOIST AND DELICIOUS BANANA BREAD
This is the best banana bread I have ever had. I buy really ripe bananas just so I can make this :-) Got the recipe years ago from my friend Rachel. We used to beg her to make this for us in college! I think the moistness is due to the 1/2 cup of oil - I didn't say it was the healthiest banana bread around, but it is worth the extra time on the treadmill!
Provided by Lilkari23
Yield 1 loaf, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas.
- Add the baking soda and flour.
- Combine well for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325 degree F oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Here is an easy way to use up the bananas on the countertop, or brown ones thrown in the back of the freezer. Don't overmix the ingredients, and make sure the bananas are very ripe.
Provided by Julia Moskin
Categories weekday, dessert
Yield 1 loaf
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan. Using electric mixer, cream butter until smooth and fluffy. Add sugar and cream together 2 minutes more. One at a time, mix in eggs. Mix in bananas until only small lumps remain.
- Stir dry ingredients together and mix into banana mixture just until combined. Pour into prepared pan. If making topping, stir ingredients together and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake about 55 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack and let cool completely before wrapping tightly for storage.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 243, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 36 grams, Fat 10 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 4 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Sodium 168 milligrams, Sugar 15 grams, TransFat 0 grams
BANANA BREAD RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: ripe bananas, honey, egg, almond milk, vanilla extract, whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, applesauce, greek yogurt
Provided by Tiffany Lo
Yield 10 slices
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 325°F (170°C).
- Mash bananas, then add applesauce or Greek yogurt, honey, egg, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Whisk until well combined.
- In another bowl, mix whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray or wipe down with oil. Pour mix into a loaf pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253 calories, Carbohydrate 59 grams, Fat 1 gram, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 33 grams
BANANA BANANA BREAD
Why compromise the banana flavor? This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! It's wonderful toasted!! Enjoy!
Provided by Shelley Albeluhn
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228.9 calories, Carbohydrate 34.8 g, Cholesterol 51.3 mg, Fat 8.8 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 222.9 mg, Sugar 14.3 g
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Set aside to cool on a rack for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan, invert onto rack and cool completely before slicing.
- Spread slices with honey or serve with ice cream.
More about "banana bread recipes"
MOIST BANANA BREAD RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
ULTRA MOIST BANANA BREAD | RICARDO
BEST-EVER MOIST BANANA BREAD - EVERYDAY EASY EATS
CLASSIC BANANA BREAD RECIPE | CHATELAINE
MY FAVORITE BANANA BREAD RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPE | EASY, MOIST, DELICIOUS! - MOM ON …
10 BEST SUPER MOIST BANANA BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
14 AMAZING BANANA BREAD RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE 20 BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPES - AVERIE COOKS
BANANA BREAD - PAULA DEEN
BANANA BREAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
RIDICULOUSLY EASY BANANA BREAD - INSPIRED TASTE
HOW TO MAKE BANANA BREAD: THE SIMPLEST, EASIEST RECIPE - KITCHN
BANANA BREAD VARIATIONS: 21 RECIPES WE LOVE TO MAKE (AND EAT!)
HEALTHY BANANA BREAD RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
BANANA BREAD | DONNA HAY
BANANA BREAD RECIPE FOR 2 BANANAS - BEAT BAKE EAT
10 DELICIOUS BANANA BREAD RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
AWARD WINNING BANANA BREAD RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BANANA BREAD RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPE - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
DELICIOUSLY MOIST BANANA BREAD RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
BANANA BREAD WITH OIL (NO BUTTER BANANA BREAD) - BREAD DAD
THE BEST BANANA BREAD (SIX-BANANA BANANA BREAD ... - AVERIE COOKS
BANANA BREAD RECIPES - BBC FOOD
EASY BANANA BREAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BANANA BREAD RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
BA'S BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
BANANA BREAD RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
10 BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
BANANA BREAD RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
SUPER MOIST BANANA BREAD RECIPE – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
HEALTHY BANANA BREAD RECIPES | EATINGWELL
BANANA BREAD - THE PIONEER WOMAN
ANNA OLSON'S CLASSIC BANANA BREAD RECIPE
BANANA BREAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
OUR TOP 10 BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #breads #breakfast #eggs-dairy #fruit #eggs #taste-mood #sweet #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love