FROZEN FRUIT MOLDS
Our home economists filled muffin tins with mint leaves, summer fruits and tangy juices, then simply set them in the freezer to create these icy molded cups.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Place a mint leaf in each of 12 jumbo muffin cups; top each with a banana slice. Divide the pineapple, grapes, grapefruit, cherries and remaining bananas among muffin cups., In a small bowl, combine the pineapple juice, lime juice and reserved juice. Pour 1/4 cup into each muffin cup. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Invert onto a baking sheet.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 1mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD MOLD
From Faye Hintz of Springfield, Missouri comes a new kind of fruit salad. "The thought of something chilled was so appealing to me one hot day," relates Faye. "I combined frozen and fresh ingredients. It's a treat we eat often now."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium bowl, toss bananas with lemon juice; set aside. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add bananas., Pour into an ungreased 14-cup star-shaped or other mold or plastic freezer containers. Freeze for several hours or overnight. Unmold 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts :
MOM'S FROZEN FRUIT SALAD
- Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Add sour cream, sugar, and salt; mix well.
- Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Dip banana pieces into the pineapple juice and place in a bowl. Add cherries, oranges, and the pineapple.
- Add marshmallows to the cream cheese mixture; fold in the fruit mixture. Grease a fluted tube pan with cooking spray and turn the fruit salad out into the pan.
- Cover and freeze salad for at least 8 hours. Unmold and let stand at room temperature at least 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193.5 calories, Carbohydrate 23.4 g, Cholesterol 29 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 122.3 mg, Sugar 18.9 g
FRUIT SALAD (COMBINATION OF FRESH, CANNED, AND FROZEN FRUITS)
This is a delightful fruit salad that always draws rave reviews anytime I fix it at home or take it to showers or carry-ins. The "secret ingredient" is a box of instant French Vanilla pudding! You really can substitute fresh fruits for canned or frozen or visa versa, so I'm going to list the combination that I usually use. Any time I use canned fruits, I use them in their own juice, and you can substitute sugar free pudding as well.
Provided by SusanRW
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Drain the pineapple juice and mandarin orange juice into a large bowl.
- Mix the pudding mix into the juices.
- Add pineapple, oranges, drained fruit cocktail, and strawberries.
- Mix well.
- Slice peeled bananas into salad right before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 263.8, Fat 0.6, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 183.9, Carbohydrate 68.4, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 60.6, Protein 1.8
FROZEN FRUIT SOUR CREAM SALAD
My Mom gave me a recipe box years ago. I treasure it because it has handwritten recipes from her and my late Nana (her mother). I do remember that my Mom got this recipe from Mrs. Barbara Taylor, our Winston-Salem neighbor, and served it over a leaf of lettuce (fancy presentation back then) in my youth. It's a delicious summer side.
Provided by RoswellRecipeReader
Yield 6-12 frozen molds, 6-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix together and pour into molds (my Mom used tupperware ones and I have smaller ones). Note number of servings depend upon mold size.
- Freeze (8 hour cook time is freeze time).
- Thaw 15 minutes minutes before serving.
- Serve in whatever elegant manner you determine and enjoy!
More about "frozen fruit salad mold recipes"
MOLDED AND FROZEN SALADS ARE CLASSIC AND EASY RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD MOLD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Servings 12-16Total Time 10 minsCategory Lunch
10 BEST POPSICLE MOLDS FOR HOMEMADE FROZEN TREATS IN 2021
FROZEN BERRY FRUIT SALAD - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD RECIPE RECIPE - GOOD FOOD
FLUFFY FROZEN FRUIT SALAD - SON SHINE KITCHEN
10 BEST FROZEN FRUIT SALAD CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BETTY CROCKER PUDDING FRUIT SALAD RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
GREAT-GRANDMA'S FROZEN FRUIT SALAD - COOKING WITH CARLEE
OLD FASHIONED FROZEN FRUIT SALAD (W/ COOL WHIP)
FROZEN FRUIT MOLD (SALAD) - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD RECIPE EASY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD MOLD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD - OPERATION IN TOUCH
10 BEST FROZEN FRUIT SALAD WITH COOL WHIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD - MARSHMALLOW FLUFF
FROZEN FRUIT MOLD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SWAN HOUSE FROZEN FRUIT SALAD RECIPE - REAL FOOD TRAVELER
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD MOLD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
FROZEN FRUIT MOLDS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD : 5 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - INSTRUCTABLES
FROZEN SALAD MOLD RECIPE | ZARNAK SIDHWA | MASALA TV
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD - THIS IS HOW I COOK
AN OLD-FASHIONED FROZEN FRUIT SALAD RECIPE FROM 1950
FROZEN FRUIT MOLD - PLAIN.RECIPES
20 FROZEN FRUIT RECIPES | WHAT TO MAKE WITH FROZEN FRUIT | RECIPES ...
RECIPES TRENDING: FROZEN FRUIT AND SALAD MOLD
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD RECIPE - PANLASANG PINOY RECIPES™
FROZEN FRUIT AND VEGETABLE SALAD MOLD | SALAD RECIPES
EASY OLD-FASHIONED FROZEN FRUIT SALAD | GRITSANDPINECONES.COM
OLD-FASHIONED FROZEN FRUIT SALAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
RECIPE: FROZEN FRUIT SALAD - RECIPELINK.COM
RETRO RECIPES - A LOVELY FRUITY FROZEN JELLO MOLD - BLOGGER
380 FROZEN FRUIT SALAD RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
FROZEN (RECIPE: FROZEN FRUIT SALAD) - FOOD NEWS
RECIPE: FROZEN FRUIT SALAD (USING CANNED FRUIT COCKTAIL)
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD (VRP 100) | VINTAGE RECIPE PROJECT
SALADS: FROZEN, FRUIT, JELLO, MOLDED, ETC
FROZEN FRUIT SALAD RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
You'll also love