CASHEW CANDY CRUNCH SUNDAE
- Spray inside of measuring cup with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, add corn syrup, sugar, and salt. Cook on stove until the temperature reaches 310 degrees F. on a candy thermometer. Once the mixture reaches 310 degrees F, take off the stove; add the baking soda, cashews and butter, working quickly and stirring constantly.
- The mixture should stay an opaque color. On a nonstick tray sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, pour in the mixture and spread with wooden spoon. Cool for 1 1/2 hours.
- Place 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream on each dish and garnish with broken pieces of cashew crunch.
FRUITY SUMMER SUNDAES
Bring back memories of traditional seaside ice-cream parlours with this light fruity sundae with macadamia brittle
Provided by Good Food team
Yield Makes 4
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Make the brittle: oil a baking sheet and set aside. Gently heat the caster sugar in a small, non-stick frying pan, stirring until dissolved. Add the nuts. When the sugar becomes a deep caramel, pour onto the baking sheet and leave until completely cold. Snap the brittle into pieces, then pulse in a food processor to coarse crumbs. Can be made up to a week ahead. Store in an airtight container.
- For the sauce, whizz the strawberries in a food processor until smooth. Sieve into a bowl, then stir in the icing sugar. Set aside.
- To assemble the sundaes, whip the cream with the icing sugar until it just holds its shape. In a tall glass, layer up the chopped fruit, brittle, ice cream, sorbet and sauce, finishing with swirls of cream, more brittle and the whole strawberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 609 calories, Fat 35 grams fat, SaturatedFat 15 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 71 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 69 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein
FRESH FRUIT SUNDAES
These sundaes are a nice treat. They are very satisfying without a whole lot of fat or calories. You can change the type of berries depending on your taste - Great for the summer!
Provided by CookingONTheSide
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In medium bowl, mix strawberries, sugar and lime juice.
- Let stand until sugar is dissolved and strawberries are juicy, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- In small microwave-safe cup, melt chocolate chips on high, 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth, reserve.
- Divide sorbet, banana slices, frozen yogurt and strawberry sauce among 4 dessert dishes.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, top with whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.9, Fat 5.6, SaturatedFat 3.2, Cholesterol 0.7, Sodium 33.6, Carbohydrate 31.3, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 24.7, Protein 2.7
Kids of all ages will love the layers of creamy yogurt, crunchy granola, banana slices and mandarin oranges in this dish. It sweetens the morning meal but also serves as a healthful dessert or after-school snack. "Spooned into clear parfait glasses, this yummy treat makes a pretty presentation," says Linda Franceschi of Eldred, New York.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of the yogurt, granola, bananas and oranges. Repeat layers. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 130mg sodium, Carbohydrate 57g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
CINNAMON-CRUNCH PEACH SUNDAES
- Stir 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, 3/4 cup water, corn syrup and halved cinnamon sticks in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer until syrup is reduced to 1¤ cups, about 20 minutes. Cool; remove cinnamon sticks. (Can be made 1 week ahead. Cover; refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine cracker crumbs, butter and 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar in small bowl; toss to coat evenly. Spread mixture out on small baking sheet. Bake until golden, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Cool.
- Mix peaches, 3 tablespoons sugar, lemon juice and ground cinnamon in medium bowl. Let stand until juices form, at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Place 2 scoops of ice cream in each of 6 bowls. Spoon peaches and juices over ice cream. Drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with crunch topping. Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired, and serve.
A sweet and fruity treat for kids needing a boost at lunchtime - yogurt swirled with mashed strawberries, topped with berries - ideal for 4 - 8-year-olds
Provided by Chelsie Collins
Categories Lunch, Snack
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Dollop the natural yogurt into an airtight container. Blend or mash the strawberries to a purée and swirl through the yogurt. Top with mixed berries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 77 calories, Fat 3 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 8 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.2 milligram of sodium
CRUNCHY APPLE YOGURT SUNDAES
- Set aside 3 strawberries. Remove stems from remaining 9 strawberries; cut each into 4 slices.
- Into each of 3 parfait glasses or clear drinking glasses, spoon 1 tablespoon yogurt. Place 6 strawberry slices and 2 apple chunks over yogurt in each glass. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cereal. Spoon about 1/3 cup yogurt over cereal.
- Repeat layers with remaining sliced strawberries, apple chunks, cereal and yogurt. Garnish each sundae with reserved whole strawberry. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 190 mg, Sugar 38 g, TransFat 0 g
POPCORN CRUNCH SUNDAE
When adding the caramel to the popcorn and peanuts, work quickly and thoroughly to coat the other ingredients before it hardens.
Yield Makes 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Coat a rimmed baking sheet with butter; set aside. Combine popcorn and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Bring sugar, corn syrup, and 2 tablespoons water to boil in a medium saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Add 6 tablespoons butter and stir until melted. Continue cooking, stirring often, until caramel is a deep amber color, 10-12 minutes.
- Working quickly, pour caramel over popcorn and peanuts and, using a heatproof spatula, mix to coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and let cool completely. Break into pieces.
- Whisk sugar, cocoa powder, corn syrup, and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan until smooth. Bring just to a simmer over medium heat. Remove from heat; mix in butter, chocolate, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Cover to keep warm.
- Serve ice cream topped with popcorn crunch and fudge sauce.
- DO AHEAD: Popcorn crunch and fudge sauce can be made 1 week ahead. Store popcorn crunch airtight at room temperature. Cover and chill fudge sauce. Reheat before using.
FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE
This is one of Ina Garten's recipes and when I saw it yesterday, I figured I'd better post it before it is no longer available. This looked absolutely awesome!
Provided by Manami
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss the oats, coconut, almonds, oil and honey together in a large bowl until they are completely combined.
- Pour into a sheet pan and bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring once.
- Combine the strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple in a bowl.
- In 4 ice cream sundae glasses, layer first the fruit, then the yogurt and the cooked granola alternately until you fill the glasses.
- Serve with a long spoon and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421.9, Fat 25.6, SaturatedFat 8.2, Cholesterol 15.9, Sodium 88.7, Carbohydrate 41.4, Fiber 4.9, Sugar 24, Protein 10.7
More about "fruit crunch sundae recipes"
FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE - FOODNETWORK.CO.UK
Cuisine AmericanServings 4
FRUIT SUNDAE SNACKS RECIPE
ALL OF THE FEELS WARM FRUIT SUNDAE - MORTON SALT
COFFEE CRUNCH SUNDAE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
POPCORN CRUNCH SUNDAE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE RECIPE : INA GARTEN : FOOD NETWORK
RUM-SOAKED FRUIT AND COCONUT CRISP SUNDAES RECIPE
10 BEST FRESH FRUIT SUNDAE RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK RECIPE
YO-FRUITY CRUNCH SUNDAES - MEAL PLANNING MAVEN
FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE - MASTERCOOK
FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE – RECIPES NETWORK
FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE | RECIPE | SUNDAE RECIPES, SUNDAE, FOOD …
FIVE-MINUTE FRUIT SUNDAE | DESSERT RECIPES | WOMAN & HOME
SHIH'S COOKING: FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE
FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE
FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
A CREAMY, CRUNCHY FRUIT SUNDAE: RECIPE - NEWS365.CO.ZA
FRUIT CRUNCH SUNDAE RECIPE | CHAMPSDIET.COM
STRAWBERRY CRUNCH SUNDAE - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE CLASSIC CANADIAN FRUIT PIE SUNDAE - SMUCKER'S®
STRAWBERRY CRUNCH SUNDAES | ASDA GOOD LIVING
10 BEST FRESH FRUIT SUNDAE RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
BALSAMIC STONE FRUIT SUNDAE RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
FRUIT BOWL SUNDAE - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
FRUITY ITALIAN SUNDAES | ITALIAN RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
FRESH FRUIT SUNDAE SNACK | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
BREAKFAST SUNDAES - DINNER AT THE ZOO
BRUNCH SUNDAE | RICARDO
FRUIT LOOPS SUNDAE - DELISH
KID-FRIENDLY BREAKFAST SUNDAES - SUBURBAN SIMPLICITY
FRUIT SUNDAE SNACKS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
BETTER THAN SEX FRENCH TOAST CRUNCH™ SUNDAE RECIPE - TABLESPOON
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #granola-and-porridge #breakfast #fruit #american #oven #easy #beginner-cook #diabetic #kosher #romantic #vegetarian #dietary #low-sodium #comfort-food #northeastern-united-states #low-in-something #berries #blueberries #strawberries #tropical-fruit #pineapple #brunch #taste-mood #equipment #presentation #served-cold
You'll also love