DON'T THROW THAT OUT: FRUITCAKE POPS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 12 Pops
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Step 1: Take 2 cups cubed leftover fruit cake and grind to fine crumbs in a food processor.
- Step 2: Melt 3¿4 cup white chocolate chips in microwave and add to cake crumbs. Step 3: Roll into 1.5-inch balls.
- Step 4: Melt 2 cups white chocolate with 1¿4 cup melted coconut oil to make magic shell.
- Step 5: Dip lollipop stick tips into chocolate coconut mixture and place one stick into each cake ball; place on a tray lined with waxed paper, and put into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Step 6: Remove and dip into chocolate oil mixture to coat. Transfer to baking sheet. Allow chocolate to harden (about 3 minutes)
UNBAKED FRUITCAKE II
- In a large bowl, combine the orange candy, dates, marshmallows, nuts, graham crackers, sugar, evaporated milk and vanilla. Mix together well and press into regular or molded loaf pans. Chill overnight before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.4 calories, Carbohydrate 55.1 g, Cholesterol 2.3 mg, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 112.6 mg, Sugar 41.2 g
FRUITCAKE YOUR RELATIVES WON'T THROW AWAY
- In a clean dishpan cream the butter and sugar and then mix in the eggs.
- Add all of the fruit and mix.
- Stir in the honey, molasses, brandy and nuts.
- Sift the flour once alone and then 3 more times along with the spices. Then add the dry ingredients to the rest.
- Pour into either five 4by8 or four 8by8 greased and floured pans.
- Bake in a slow oven for 3 to 3 1/2 hours at 250 degrees.
- Wrap each loaf first in a brandy soaked torn up sheet and then saran wrap.
- Soak for a few weeks until ready to be served. Check weekly to make sure the cloth has not dried up. If so, add more brandy.
- I make this at Thanksgiving to serve at Christmas.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274.4, Fat 8.5, SaturatedFat 4.2, Cholesterol 48.3, Sodium 104, Carbohydrate 48, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 36.4, Protein 3.3
More about "fruitcake your relatives wont throw away recipes"
UP YOUR FRUITCAKE GAME WITH THESE RECIPES AND …
EASY FRUIT CAKE RECIPE (NOT DENSE! SPICE CAKE)
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE FRUITCAKE - 21 RECIPES AND …
NOT YOUR GRANDMA’S FRUITCAKE - MY FEARLESS KITCHEN
15 FAB FRUITCAKES THAT DON’T SUCK - BRIT - CO
HOW TO MAKE FRUITCAKE YOUR FAMILY WILL ACTUALLY EAT
OLD FASHIONED FRUITCAKE RECIPE - FOX VALLEY FOODIE
20 FRUITCAKE RECIPES THAT WILL TURN YOU INTO A BELIEVER
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
FRUITCAKE YOUR RELATIVES WON T THROW AWAY RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
NOT YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S FRUITCAKE - FARM BELL RECIPES
THE FABULOUS BEEKMAN BOYS REINVENT UNWANTED FRUITCAKE
TRADITIONAL FRUITCAKES - RICARDO
5 FRUITCAKE RECIPES YOU'LL ACTUALLY LIKE - FOOD NETWORK
FRUITCAKE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
FRUITCAKE THAT WON’T END UP AS A DOORSTOP - SMOKY MOUNTAIN …
FRUITCAKE THAT WON'T MAKE YOU GAG RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BEST FRUITCAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
5 LEFTOVER FRUITCAKE RECIPES - COLLIN STREET BAKERY
FRUITCAKE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON’T LIKE FRUITCAKE - MASTERCOOK
FRUITCAKE YOUR RELATIVES WON’T THROW AWAY
FRUITCAKE: FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE FRUITCAKE | BY DARYL BRUCE - MEDIUM
FRUITCAKE IS THE WORST, STOP TRYING TO GIVE IT TO PEOPLE
10 BEST FRUITCAKE WITHOUT CANDIED FRUIT RECIPES - YUMMLY
HOLIDAY FRUITCAKE MADE EASY | URBNSPICE
MY FAMILY'S SECRET FRUITCAKE RECIPE - CHRISTIES BAKERY
NOT-YOUR-GRANDMA'S FRUITCAKE | OCEAN SPRAY®
105-YEAR-OLD FRUITCAKE RECIPES - THE SATURDAY EVENING POST
FRUITCAKE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE - CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
NATIONAL FRUITCAKE TOSS DAY: THROW THOSE FRUITCAKES AWAY FROM …
NOT JUST A DOORSTOP: HOW TO EAT (AND ENJOY!) FRUITCAKE | KITCHN
THE FRUITCAKE YOU WON'T THROW AWAY – HARTFORD COURANT
FAMILY FRUITCAKE RECIPE - EL MUNDO EATS
NOT YOUR GRANDMA'S FRUITCAKE RECIPE - ORGANIC AUTHORITY
BLOG | ANNA OLSON
HOW TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE FRUITCAKE RECIPE | CHATELAINE
YOU THINK YOU DON'T LIKE FRUITCAKE? | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CAN I EAT A FRUITCAKE FROM LAST YEAR? - OUR EVERYDAY LIFE
SWEDISH FRUIT CAKE (FRUKTKAKA) | IRISH RECIPES TRADITIONAL ... - PINTEREST
PIN ON FRUIT CAKE RECIPE CHRISTMAS - PINTEREST
THIS FRUITCAKE RECIPE WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT FRUITCAKE FOREVER
YOUR FRUITCAKE TIMELINE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
THE ULTIMATE FRUITCAKE RECIPE - PINTEREST
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Are fruitcakes really a thing of the past?Stodgy, artificially flavored fruitcakes are officially a thing of the past with our collection of rich, festive recipes that make the season bright. Discover deliciously tender, old-fashioned fruitcake recipes brimming with tangy dried fruits, nuts, and an array of warming spices.
What makes a fruitcake a special treat?Fragrant spices, nuts, dried fruit, and plenty of rum make fruitcake a special treat. We've got dozens of wonderful fruitcake recipes. This recipe makes enough for 24 luxurious mini fruitcakes.
Is it OK to give Fruitcake another chance?In fact, most people have never even tried fruitcake, but will poke fun at how terrible it tastes! I’m here to tell you that you should give fruitcake another chance and learn how to make fruitcake that your family will request every year. What Is Fruitcake?
How to preserve fruitcake with alcohol?If you want to infuse your fruitcake with alcohol, you can soak the candied fruit in the same alcohol you will use to preserve the cake. Make sure that you use high quality spirits for better flavor.