FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND PEAS
This fresh-tasting shrimp pasta dish can also be chilled and served for lunch. The recipe can be made with many different pastas, including penne or shells. Any leafy green, such as spinach or arugula, can be substituted for the watercress.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package instructions, about 12 minutes. Drain pasta, and return to pot; toss with 1 tablespoon oil. Cover to keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, heat remaining 5 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat in a medium saute pan. Add garlic and white parts of scallions, and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp to pan, and cook 1 minute. Turn shrimp, and cook until pink and opaque, about 1 minute more. Stir in peas, wine, lemon zest, and red pepper; cook 1 minute.
- Transfer shrimp mixture to pot; toss to combine with pasta. Drizzle lemon juice over pasta; sprinkle in green parts of scallions and the watercress. Season with salt and pepper; toss gently before serving.
FUSILLI WITH PESTO AND GREEN BEANS
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Sprinkle generously with salt. Add the pasta and cook 1 minute less than the package instructions, about 5 minutes. Drain well, reserving 1/3 cup of pasta water.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and shallots with 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook for 1 minute. Add the green beans and another 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring often, until the beans are just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Stir in the peas and cook another minute to warm through. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet along with the reserved water. Top the bare pasta with the Parmesan and add the pesto. Toss well to coat. Dollop the ricotta over the top and serve.
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND ARUGULA
- Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic and and saute until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the red pepper flakes and white wine and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the wine reduces by half, about 5 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook just until they are pink, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the fusilli. Add the fusilli and arugula to the skillet. Toss to combine. Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper. Transfer the pasta to a large bowl and serve.
FUSILLI WITH SEAFOOD
- Shell and devein shrimp, rinse scallops and pat dry with paer towel in 12 inch skillet over medium heat, 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Cook garlic until golden.
- with slotted spoon discard garlic Add shrimp, scallops, bouillon, chevril and thyme, cook until shrimp are pink and scallops are opaque.
- stir occasionally remove shrimp and scallops to bowl, and save liquid in skillet Prepare fusilli according to label instructions In skillet with remaining liquid add 2 tablespoons olive oil, add slice mushrooms cook until tender.
- Add clam juice, increase heat until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat to medium and add watercress and butter stirring until watercress wilts Return shrimp and scallops to skillet and mix.
- To serve drain fuslilli, place on large platter pour shrimp mixture over fusill and gently toss mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372, Fat 5.5, SaturatedFat 2.3, Cholesterol 112.9, Sodium 491.7, Carbohydrate 49.1, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 2.6, Protein 30
FUSILLI PRIMAVERA WITH SHRIMP
- Heat a saucepan of lightly salted water to boiling. Add the string beans and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove. Place in a bowl of ice water to cool. In the same boiling water, cook the carrots for about 5 minutes; cool as for the string beans. Add the asparagus tips to the same boiling water and cook for about 3 minutes. Cool, as for the other vegetables.
- In about 1 cup lightly salted boiling water, cook the shrimp until pink, about 3 minutes. Remove from water and cool.
- Boil the pasta in salted water as the package directs for al dente. Reserve about 1 cup of the pasta cooking water; drain pasta. Cool and place in a serving bowl. Add the cooked vegetables; the raw tomatoes, bell pepper and radishes; and the shrimp. Sprinkle with parsley and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss. Add a little pasta cooking water and toss again. Adjust seasoning as necessary.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 452, UnsaturatedFat 9 grams, Carbohydrate 68 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 20 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 786 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams, TransFat 0 grams
FUSILLI AND SHRIMP
Yummy. I love pasta and shrimp, and I love them more when you put them together, so this dish is a favorite! Diabetic Exchange: 2 very lean protein
Provided by MizEmerilLagasse
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Spray a sauté pan with cooking spray.
- Sauté the shrimp until they turn pink, about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Set aside.
- Spray a large skillet and add the garlic.
- Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and increase the heat.
- Simmer until the wine has reduced to 3 tablespoons, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes to the wine along with the lemon juice.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chives and parsley and remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente.
- Drain well.
- Place the fusilli in the pan with the sauce.
- Add the shrimp and reheat.
- Divide among 6 pasta dishes and serve.
LEMON FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and pasta. Cook until al dente according to package instructions, about 12 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil over medium-high heat in a medium skillet. Add garlic and white parts of scallions, and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp, and cook 1 minute. Turn and cook until pink and firm, about 1 minute more. Stir in peas, lemon zest, and red pepper flakes. Add 1/2 cup pasta cooking water, and cook until peas are bright green and shrimp are cooked through, about 1 minute more. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Drain pasta and add to bowl with shrimp. Add watercress and mix gently. Drizzle with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Serve immediately, garnished with scallion greens.
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND PANEED CHICKEN
- Place eggs in shallow bowl and beat to blend. Mix breadcrumbs, 1/3 cup parsley, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken into eggs, then into crumb mixture, turning to coat completely.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sauté until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to plate. Discard oil in skillet; add 1 tablespoon oil. Add shrimp; sauté over medium-high heat until just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to plate with chicken. Add wine to skillet; boil until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 2 minutes. Add cream; boil until sauce thickens slightly, about 3 minutes. Mix in cayenne and Parmesan.
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces. Return chicken, shrimp and any collected juices to sauce in skillet. Stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook fusilli in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to large bowl. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons parsley and serve.
GEMELLI WITH SHRIMP, RED BELL PEPPERS, AND PEAS
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers and onions; sauté until onions are deep golden, about 10 minutes. Add garlic, thyme, and orange peel; stir 1 minute. Add shrimp and peas; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sauté until shrimp are just opaque in center and peas are heated through, about 4 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Ladle out 1/2 cup pasta cooking water and reserve. Drain pasta; return to pot.
- Add shrimp mixture and reserved cooking water to pasta; toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer pasta to bowl and serve.
More about "fusilli with shrimp and peas recipes"
10 BEST SHRIMP FUSILLI PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
FUSILLI WITH SCAMPI, CRANBERRY BEANS, AND PEAS | SAVEUR
SHRIMP AND PEAS RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND GRATED PRESSED CAVIAR RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
SPICY SHRIMP FUSILLI - THERE'S FOOD AT HOME
10 BEST FUSILLI PASTA WITH CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
COOKBOOK - FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP, BEETS AND OLIVES
FASTER-THAN-FAST SHRIMP FUSILLI | CANADIAN GOODNESS
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP, PEAS, AND TOMATO - STEFAN'S GOURMET BLOG
FUSILLI WITH SCALLOPS AND PEAS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CREAMY SHRIMP AND FUSILLI PASTA RECIPE | CREATE WITH NESTLÉ®
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND PEAS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
PEAS FUSILLI RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND SNOW PEAS IN LIME VINAIGRETTE
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND PEAS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CREAMY TUSCAN SHRIMP FUSILLI IS AN EASY PASTA SHRIMP DISH.
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND LEMON BUTTER RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND PEAS - CHAMPSDIET.COM
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND PEAS RECIPE
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND PEAS RECIPE | RECIPE | SEAFOOD PASTA …
SHRIMP FUSILLI WITH SWEET-PEA PESTO - MIDWEST LIVING
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND PEAS RECIPE | RECIPE IN 2021 | SHRIMP …
ONE-SKILLET SPICY SHRIMP FUSILLI - SOBEYS INC.
FUSILLI WITH SCAMPI, CRANBERRY BEANS, AND PEAS
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP AND PEAS RECIPE | RECIPE | PEA RECIPES, FUSILLI ...
FUSILLI WITH SHRIMP, CHICKPEAS AND YOUNG GREENS - SPLENDID TABLE
FUSILLI PASTA WITH PEAS - DOUGHMESSTIC
GEMELLI WITH SHRIMP, RED BELL PEPPERS, AND PEAS RECIPE - BON …
PEA-MINT PESTO FUSILLI RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
FUSILLI PASTA WITH HERB PESTO & SHRIMP - ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
FUSILLI WITH SCALLOPS AND PEAS | MYRECIPES RECIPE
FENNEL SHRIMP AND FUSILLI RECIPE RECIPE
SHRIMP AND PEAS WITH FARFALLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #salads #seafood #shrimp #dietary #pasta-rice-and-grains #shellfish
You'll also love