GARLIC BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS
Serve up these Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts as an entrée tonight. These cheesy, garlicky chicken breasts are perfect for busy weeknights.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Moisten chicken with water; coat with crumb mixture. Place in single layer in shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Spray top of chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 530 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 27 g
GARLIC-HERB ROASTED CHICKEN
Garlic and herbs roasting in and on the chicken make this roasted version so flavorful that you can eliminate the salt from the recipe if you'd like. The aroma from the oven while it's baking is tantalizing. -Cindy Steffen, Cedarburg, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- With fingers, carefully loosen skin around the chicken breast, leg and thigh. Combine minced parsley, rosemary, sage, thyme, salt and pepper; rub half under skin. Place sliced garlic cloves under skin. Squeeze half of the lemon into the cavity and place the squeezed half in the cavity. , Remove papery outer skin from whole garlic bulb (do not peel or separate cloves). Cut top off garlic bulb. Place garlic bulb and herb sprigs in the cavity. Skewer chicken openings; tie drumsticks together with kitchen string., Place chicken breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan. Squeeze the remaining lemon half over chicken; rub remaining herb mixture over chicken., Bake, uncovered, at 350° until a thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh reads 170°-175°, 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours (cover loosely with foil if chicken browns too quickly). If desired, baste with pan drippings. , Cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Remove and discard garlic, lemon and herbs from cavity before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 67mg cholesterol, Sodium 289mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
HERB-ROASTED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine garlic, rosemary and thyme in small bowl. Arrange chicken in large roasting pan Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Rub with garlic mixture; drizzle with olive oil. Pour wine into bottom of pan. Bake chicken until just cooked through, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Preheat broiler. Broil chicken until skin browns, about 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to platter and serve.
BAKED HERBED CHICKEN BREASTS
I got this recipe from one of my mom's church cookbooks. I always seem to find the best tasting recipe in church cookbooks! This recipe uses boneless chicken with a blend of spices to give it a wonderful taste. I usually make this with potatoes (prepared as fancy or simple as you like) and a vegetable. I also like to combine spices ahead of time. I've tried this by eliminating 1 or 2 spices when I was out and it still turns out wonderful.
Provided by cookncraft
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine all spices. (all ingredients except first two-chicken and butter.).
- Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish.
- Melt butter and pour over chicken.
- Turn chicken pieces over so both sides are coated with butter. (I use a tongs for this.).
- Sprinkle chicken with about 1/4 of the spices.
- Every 10-15 minutes, sprinkle another 1/4 of the spices on the chicken pieces.
- Bake at 375 for 55 minutes.
OVEN BAKED HERB CHICKEN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the dry salad dressing mix, flour, salt, butter or margarine and lemon juice. Mix together, then brush mixture evenly over the top of the chicken breasts. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes or until tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219.4 calories, Carbohydrate 4.5 g, Cholesterol 88.8 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 27.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 998.2 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
BAKED HERB-CRUSTED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add oil, garlic salt, and pepper. Add fines herbes, rosemary, oregano, and marjoram, crushing each herb between your fingers to release maximum flavor; stir well.
- Place frozen chicken into the prepared pan. Spoon 1/4 of the oil mixture over 1 breast, and quickly spread with a pastry brush to evenly cover the top. Repeat for each breast.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.6 calories, Carbohydrate 0.4 g, Cholesterol 72.2 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 23.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 303.5 mg
More about "garlic herb oven baked chicken breast recipes"
GARLIC HERB BAKED CHICKEN WINGS - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES ...
Ratings 72Calories 251 per servingCategory Appetizer
- In a large bowl, combine wings, vegetable oil, garlic powder, herbs de Provence, and salt. Use tongs to toss and coat evenly.
- Spread wings onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and use metal tongs to flip. Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, make the glaze. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, add minced garlic and herbs de Provence and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add honey and stir until smooth.
30-MINUTE GARLIC HERB BAKED CHICKEN BREAST - BUDGET BYTES
5/5 (27)Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 6 minsCalories 377 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Stir together the butter, parsley, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and some freshly cracked pepper (about 15 cranks of a pepper mill) until well combined and paste-like in texture.
- If your chicken breasts are thicker than 3/4" at their thickest end, place them on a cutting board, cover with plastic, then gently pound the thick end until it is between 1/2-3/4" thick. Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet or in a casserole dish, making sure they are not crowded (a couple of inches of space between and around each breast). Spread garlic herb butter over the surface of each breast.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. The total cooking time may vary with the size and thickness of the chicken breast, so use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature of the thickest end of the breast has reached 165ºF.
BAKED BUTTERY HERB CHICKEN AND POTATOES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4Calories 152 per serving
- Whisk together butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Brush or drizzle over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Sprinkle fresh herbs over the top and serve immediately.
HERB BAKED CHICKEN BREAST - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
5/5 (13)Total Time 25 minsCategory DinnerCalories 196 per serving
- Preheat your oven to 425F/220C. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, basil, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper until combined.
- Lightly coat the chicken breasts in olive oil, and then generously rub the spice mix on both sides of the chicken.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and cook for 20-25 minutes, depending on size (see chart above). Let the chicken rest for a few minutes to allow the juices to redistribute within the meat, then serve.
GARLIC AND HERB BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - SCRAMBLED …
4.4/5 (21)Total Time 55 minsCategory Main DishCalories 325 per serving
- Fill a large bowl with 1 quart of warm water and whisk in the 1/4 cup of the salt. Add the chicken breasts and allow them to brine in the mixture for at least 15 minutes at room temperature, or 6 hours in the fridge.
- Grease a baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and then arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer. Drizzle the chicken with the white wine and then season on both sides with the remaining 2 teaspoons salt, the pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
GARLIC BUTTER BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - LITTLE SPICE JAR
5/5 (28)Category 30 Minute MealsServings 4Total Time 20 mins
- PREP: Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 425ºF. Pound the thickest part of the chicken breast using the flat portion of a meat mallet (with a piece of plastic wrap placed on top of the breast.) This will ensure even cooking. Combine the salt, paprika, black pepper, dried thyme, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with this seasoning. You can allow the chicken to sit at room temperature for 5-20 minutes if you have time, or cook it immediately.
- SEAR: Add the oil to a cast-iron skillet (or any oven-safe skillet) over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot add the chicken breasts in a single layer and sear for roughly 1-2 minutes on each side. You don't want to cook them all the way through, just give it a nice crust on both sides.
- GARLIC BUTTER: While the chicken is cooking, combine the butter, parsley, garlic, Italian seasoning, honey, and red pepper flakes (if using) in a small bowl. Zap in the microwave in 15-20 second increments until the butter melts and all the ingredients combine.
- ROAST: Pour the garlic butter over the chicken breasts and place the skillet in the oven for 10-14 minutes OR until the chicken cooks all the way through and reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF. Remove from the oven and allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes before serving.
HERB BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Calories 291Saturated Fat 5g 23%Cholesterol 70mg 23%Total Fat 21g 27%
HERB AND GARLIC BAKED CHICKEN - HEART UK
10 BEST GARLIC HERB BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY LEMON HERB BAKED CHICKEN BREAST
5/5 (13)Total Time 55 minsCategory Main DishCalories 210 per serving
- Place chicken breasts in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Pour in lemon juice, olive oil, lemon pepper, basil, oregano, and salt. Shake it a bit so that all the chicken gets covered.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place in a 9x13 pan. Discard any remaining marinade. Place lemon slices on top.
GARLIC-HERB ROASTED CHICKEN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 35 minsServings 4-6
- If applicable, remove giblets from chicken, and reserve for another use. Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and drumsticks with fingers. (Do not totally detach skin.) Rub herb mixture evenly underneath skin. Carefully replace skin. Place chicken, breast side up, on a lightly greased wire rack in a lightly greased shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 450° for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°, and bake 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thigh registers 180°, covering loosely with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning, if necessary. Let chicken stand, covered, 10 minutes before slicing.
ROASTED LEMON GARLIC HERB CHICKEN - COOKING CLASSY
5/5 (3)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanCalories 346 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rub both sides of each chicken thigh with cut side of garlic halves, set aside and reserve garlic, then sprinkle each of chicken side with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch oven safe skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add chicken add cook until bottom is golden brown, draining rendered fat once halfway through cooking, about 8 minutes (I'd recommend using a splatter screen if you have one, oil will splatter quite a bit). Transfer chicken to a plate, drain off majority of oil from pan (leaving just enough to coat pan, about 1 tsp).
- Thinly slice half of one lemon and place reserved garlic halves in pan and along with lemon slices. Top with chicken, then sprinkle with 1 Tbsp herbs. Bake in preheated oven until center of chicken registers 170 degrees on an instant read thermometer, about 18 - 20 minutes.
- Cut garlic halves into slices and serve with chicken, garnish with additional fresh herbs to taste. Cut remaining lemons into wedges. Serve with lemon wedges for spritzing chicken.
HERB-ROASTED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE | FRESENIUS KIDNEY CARE
Servings 1Calories 270 per servingCategory Lunches
- Add chicken breasts to the marinade, cover it, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.Baking: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
GARLIC BUTTER BAKED CHICKEN BREAST (HELATHY & DELICIOUS)
3.5/5 Calories 377 per servingCategory Dinner, Lunch, Main Course
- In a cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. When the skillet is really hot add chicken breast. Sear until golden. It’s about 1-2 minutes each side.
- Pour garlic butter mixture over the chicken breast. Place skillet in the oven and cook until cooked through. It’s about 20-30 minutes or until chicken breasts gets to an internal temperature of 165F.
SHEET PAN GARLIC HERB BUTTER CHICKEN & POTATOES - CAFE DELITES
4.9/5 (27)Total Time 35 minsCategory DinnerCalories 353 per serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C | 400°F. Lightly grease a baking tray / sheet with cooking oil spray, or a light coating of oil. Set aside.
- Combine together the butter, broth (or stock), garlic, parsley, thyme and rosemary together in a bowl.
- Place chicken on the baking sheet and arrange the potatoes all around the chicken. Toss 1/2 cup of sauce through the chicken and potatoes, and season well with salt and pepper. Lightly spray all over with olive oil spray or cooking oil spray.
HERB ROASTED CHICKEN BREASTS - TENDER AND JUICY - BUDGET BYTES
4.9/5 (42)Calories 290 per servingTotal Time 2 hrs 15 mins
- Preheat the oven to 275ºF. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and allow it to warm slightly as you prepare the butter herb mix (5 minutes or so).
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, minced garlic, basil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Rosemary pieces can be quite large, so either chop or crumble the dried pieces with your hands before adding them to the mix.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and pat it dry on both sides with a clean paper towel. Smear the butter herb mixture over both sides of the chicken. Drying the meat will help the butter herb mixture stick. If the meat is too cold, it will form condensation as you rub the butter mixture over the surface and the butter will not stick.
- Place the seasoned chicken pieces in a casserole dish that is deep enough to fully contain the chicken. Cover tightly with foil, or with the dish's lid if there is one. Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 90 minutes, basting once half way through.
GARLIC HERB BUTTER ROAST CHICKEN - CAFE DELITES
4.9/5 (103)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory DinnerCalories 510 per serving
- Preheat oven to 430°F | 220°C (400°F or 200°C fan forced). Line a baking tray with foil, or lightly grease a roasting pan.
- Discard neck from inside the cavity and remove any excess fat and leftover feathers. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Pour the olive oil, melted butter, wine (if using) and the juice of half a lemon over the chicken, under the skin and inside the cavity. Season chicken liberally on the outside and inside the cavity with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the parsley.
- Rub the minced garlic over the chicken, mixing all ingredients together over the chicken and under the skin.
GARLIC HERB OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN | ITS YUMMI
4.4/5 (7)Total Time 50 minsCategory DinnerCalories 498 per serving
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-bottomed pot (such as a Dutch oven) over medium-high heat until it's very hot, but not smoking.
- Place chicken pieces skin side down into oil and cook 3-4 minutes, or until chicken releases easily from the pan and is golden brown. You may need to do this in batches so as not to overcrowd the chicken.
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST - RECIPESALLDAY
GARLIC CHICKEN - RECIPES AND COOKING TIPS - BBC GOOD FOOD
GARLIC HERB BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
BAKED HERB CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
HERB BAKED BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - ALL ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook chicken breast in the oven with garlic?Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet or in a casserole dish, making sure they are not crowded (a couple of inches of space between and around each breast). Spread garlic herb butter over the surface of each breast. Place the chicken in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
How do you cook chicken breasts in a baking sheet?Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet or in a casserole dish, making sure they are not crowded (a couple of inches of space between and around each breast). Spread garlic herb butter over the surface of each breast. Place the chicken in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. The total cooking time may vary with...
How to cook chicken with garlic and herbs?The combination of herbs and garlic mean you don’t need to add salt for flavourful, perfectly cooked chicken. Ingredients. Method. Combine the garlic and herbs together. Make 3-4 shallow cuts in the chicken breasts. Stuff with the garlic and herb mixture. Spray a baking tray with the oil and water spray. Add the chicken and spray again.
What are herb baked chicken breasts?Herb baked chicken breasts make for the perfect weeknight dinner. All you need is a sprinkle of dried herbs and a quick pop in the oven for juicy and flavorful chicken! Chicken breasts can’t be beat for a healthy, lightening fast dinner. And there’s so many ways you can jazz them up with a variety of spices, herbs, and marinades.