GARLIC TILAPIA WITH MUSHROOM RISOTTO
Boxed risotto makes it quick; mushrooms, shallots and cheese make it tasty. Serve the risotto alongside seasoned fish for a weeknight supper in a hurry. -Lynn Moretti, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook risotto according to package directions, adding mushrooms and shallots with the water., Meanwhile, sprinkle tilapia with seafood seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. In batches, cook tilapia with garlic until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, about 5 minutes, turning fillets halfway through cooking., Stir cheese and remaining butter into risotto; remove from heat. Serve with tilapia.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432 calories, Fat 18g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 118mg cholesterol, Sodium 964mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 39g protein.
GARLIC ALFREDO TILAPIA
My version of Ruby Tuesday's New Orleans Seafood, minus the shrimp. I merged a few different recipes and came up with this. It comes pretty close! Three fillets are usually enough for my husband, my toddler, and myself. I serve this with rice and steamed broccoli, to really feel like Ruby Tuesday's recipe!
Provided by youngwoman
Categories World Cuisine Recipes European Italian
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Brush the tilapia fillets with oil on both sides, season with Creole seasoning to taste, then place into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the flesh is no longer translucent, and the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until the garlic has softened and the aroma has mellowed, about 2 minutes. Stir in the Alfredo sauce and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low, and keep warm until the fish is ready. Pour the sauce over the fish to serve. Sprinkle with additional Creole seasoning if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 435.1 calories, Carbohydrate 4.4 g, Cholesterol 89.3 mg, Fat 35 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 26.3 g, SaturatedFat 13.7 g, Sodium 1088.9 mg, Sugar 2 g
ROASTED GARLIC AND MUSHROOM RISOTTO
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the top off the head of garlic. Put it on a large square of aluminum foil and drizzle 1 teaspoon of the extra-virgin olive oil over the exposed cloves. Wrap the foil around and over the garlic. Roast until it is soft, about 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Pour the 2 cans of broth into a saucepan, over low heat, and add 3 cans of water. Bring to a simmer.
- In a large, heavy bottomed skillet, heat the remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, to taste, and cook until the mushrooms release their juices, about 5 minutes. Add the rice and cook for 1 minute to toast.
- Add 2 ladles full of hot broth to the pan and gently stir the rice. Cook until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Adjust the heat so that the pan is just gently bubbling. Continue adding broth and stirring until all the broth is used and the rice is cooked but not mushy, about 20 to 25 minutes. Once the rice has absorbed all the liquid and is nice and creamy, stir in the butter, Parmesan and the garlic pulp. Cover and let rest for 2 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
- Reserve 3 cups for the round 2 recipe, Risotto Cakes.
- In a large bowl add the leftover risotto, eggs, corn, bread crumbs, and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix to combine well. Form into 12 balls about the size of a walnut, then flatten into patties and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook until they are golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove the patties from the oil to a baking sheet lined with a brown bag or paper towels to drain the excess oil. Transfer to a serving tray and serve hot.
GARLIC MUSHROOM RISOTTO
Warm and comforting! I have used long grain rice in this also, just increased the liquid and cooking time, and also sometimes omit the cheese. The great thing about risotto is it's so adaptable!
Provided by Kaarin
Categories White Rice
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Saute mushrooms in butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a deep skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil over medium heat until soft.
- Stir in the rice and cook 1 minute, coating rice with the oil.
- Stir in 1 cup of the hot broth and let simmer until the liquid is mostly absorbed, stirring frequently.
- Repeat with the remaining broth and hot water.
- Taste for doneness: the rice should be creamy and slightly chewy in the center, not dry.
- Add more hot liquid if necessary to cook longer.
- Total cooking time should be 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms, cheese and parsley and season to taste.
- Cook till warmed through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301.3, Fat 15.3, SaturatedFat 7, Cholesterol 27.7, Sodium 535.2, Carbohydrate 31.9, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 2.7, Protein 9.7
TILAPIA SAUTEED WITH GARLIC AND MUSHROOMS
This is a quick recipe can be fixed in 30 min or less. It is bursting with flavor and love. I put this together in my own kitchen one day [like many other ideas] and this one inspired me to post. One thing i would like to add: Make sure that the tilapia fillets that u buy are no less than about half an inch thick to prevent the fish from falling apart. I hope you enjoy.
Provided by Chelly Bo
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Take the garlic powder, lemon pepper, salt and cayenne and mix them together in a small bowl. Lay the fish flat on a cuttin board or plate and season the fish evenly on both sides with the mix. You may need more or less seasoning depending on the size of the fillets.
- Next take the italian salad dressing and slowly pour it over the fish so the seasonings wont run off. do this to both sides. let the fish marinade for 10-15 minutes.
- Then in a non-stick skillet or wok, sautee the butter, garlic, garlic wine vinegar and mushrooms on medium heat [#4 or #5] covered with a lid for about 3-5 minutes or until the aroma of the wine vinegar and garlic are strong in fragrance. Next place the fillets in the skillet with the garlic and mushrooms. Do not change the heat setting. Cook on one side for about 8 minutes covered. Check for firmness. Then turn over the fillets and cook for about 2 more minutes covered.
- Once finished, remove from heat and serve immediately. The sauce leftover with the sauteed garlic and mushrooms can be served on top of the fillets.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.9, Fat 18.4, SaturatedFat 3, Sodium 1963.4, Carbohydrate 17.7, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 8.1, Protein 3.6
GARLIC AND TOMATO TILAPIA
This is an easy recipe that I made up myself. It can be used when there are not too many ingredients available to make a big dinner. Can be served with mashed potatoes, pasta or rice. This will always be your favorite!!!
Provided by ZOYA13
Categories Seafood Fish Tilapia
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mash together the garlic and tomato. Stir in the sour cream and season with salt and pepper. Place the fish fillets in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake fish for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until about halfway done. Remove from the oven, and pour the tomato sauce over it. Return to the oven, and cook for 10 more minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214 calories, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 57.3 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 25.3 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 96.2 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
ROASTED-GARLIC RISOTTO WITH MUSHROOMS
Roasted-garlic puree enriches this earthy mushroom risotto. The puree is introduced at the start of the recipe, in the stock, and returns at the end for a final flourish. (You might not need to use all of the stock.) Just-right risotto should be creamy--not too soupy, and not too dry.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Pasta and Grains Rice Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring stock to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; whisk in 1 tablespoon garlic puree, and continue to simmer.
- Remove stems from mushrooms, and finely chop. Cut mushroom caps into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add caps, and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 5 to 7 minutes; transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil and 1 tablespoon butter to pan. Add shallots and mushroom stems, and cook, stirring, until shallots are soft, about 2 minutes. Add rice; cook, stirring, until coated with oil and butter, 3 to 4 minutes. Add wine; stir until completely absorbed.
- Stirring constantly, add 3/4 cup simmering stock at a time, letting rice absorb each addition before adding the next. Continue to add stock until rice is creamy but al dente, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining 3 tablespoons garlic puree and 4 tablespoons butter, along with the cheese, chives, and reserved cooked mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish risotto with additional cheese and chives.
More about "garlic tilapia with mushroom risotto recipes"
GARLIC TILAPIA WITH MUSHROOM RISOTTO | WHOLEY SEAFOOD
Cuisine ItalianCategory Main CourseServings 4
- Meanwhile, sprinkle tilapia with seafood seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. In batches, cook tilapia with garlic until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, about 5 minutes, turning fillets halfway through cooking.
GARLIC MUSHROOM RISOTTO - PINCH OF NOM
GARLIC TILAPIA WITH MUSHROOM RISOTTO – COMPLETE …
MUSHROOM RISOTTO | RECIPETIN EATS
ONE PAN RISOTTO WITH GARLIC HERB TILAPIA | EASY FISH DINNER …
RECIPE: MUSHROOM RISOTTO WITH TILAPIA - POLLY CASTOR
GARLIC TILAPIA WITH MUSHROOM RISOTTO RECIPE | TASTE OF …
MUSHROOM AND BLACK GARLIC RISOTTO RECIPE - THE SPICE …
GARLIC AND THYME MUSHROOM RISOTTO RECIPE - KITCHEN KONFIDENCE
OVEN RISOTTO WITH GARLIC ROASTED MUSHROOMS AND ARUGULA RECIPE
MUSHROOM RISOTTO – WELLPLATED.COM
WILD GARLIC AND MUSHROOM RISOTTO - ANNA'S FAMILY KITCHEN
GARLIC TILAPIA WITH MUSHROOM RISOTTO | RECIPE | RISOTTO RECIPES ...
GARLIC TILAPIA WITH MUSHROOM RISOTTO RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
BARLEY RISOTTO WITH GARLICKY MUSHROOMS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOM RISOTTO RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
MUSHROOM SHRIMP RISOTTO RECIPE | THE RUSTIC FOODIE®
GARLIC TILAPIA WITH MUSHROOM RISOTTO | RECIPE | RISOTTO RECIPES ...
CREAMY ROASTED GARLIC & MUSHROOM RISOTTO - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
TILAPIA IN MUSHROOM SAUCE (TILAPIA EN SALSA DE ... - MY COLOMBIAN …
WILD GARLIC & MUSHROOM RISOTTO - MINT & ROSEMARY
GARLIC MUSHROOM RISOTTO RECIPE - MOMSWHOTHINK.COM
GARLIC MUSHROOM TILAPIA | DESTIN ICE HOUSE, INC.
GARLIC SCAPE RISOTTO, LUSCIOUS, CREAMY & GARLICKY| KITCHEN FRAU
MUSHROOM AND ROASTED GARLIC RISOTTO - COOK REPUBLIC
CREAMY MUSHROOM GARLIC RISOTTO - RECIPEMAGIK
CREAMY GARLIC-MUSHROOM RISOTTOBENBELLA VEGAN
GARLIC TILAPIA WITH MUSHROOM RISOTTO RECIPE: HOW TO …
PERFECT MUSHROOM RISOTTO WITH RISOTTO TUTORIAL - GOOD DINNER MOM
GARLIC TILAPIA WITH MUSHROOM RISOTTO | RECIPE | STUFFED MUSHROOMS ...
TASTY AND HEALTHY GARLIC MUSHROOM RISOTTO RECIPE
MUSHROOM AND ROASTED GARLIC RISOTTO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GARLIC MUSHROOM ROSé RISOTTO - NATURAL COMFORT KITCHEN
SHEET PAN GARLIC BUTTER TILAPIA - DAMN DELICIOUS
ROASTED MIXED MUSHROOM AND GARLIC FARROTTO - KITCHN
MUSHROOM PEA RISOTTO | CLASSIC ITALIAN DISH
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love