GLUTEN FREE VEGAN CHOCOLATE APPLE CAKE
This is a bit of a work in progress. I made this cake up because I had apples to use up and was craving something chocolate-y. It's quickly made with ingredients which I usually have on hand, and it tastes pretty good, but it's not five-star-terrific yet. So if you choose to try it and come up with suggestions to improve it, I'd be very grateful! I used erythritol in place of sugar, but of course you can use sugar or xylitol. I think half brown sugar or evaporated cane juice would be very good, too. With 2/3 cup sugar it's probably not very sweet, so if you're sweet toothed, use 3/4 cup of sugar or other sweetener. Don't overbake it or it will get dry. I found that the toothpick should not come out completely clean. The cake is ready when it feels soft and springy pressing the top slightly, 35 minutes in my oven.
Provided by Mia in Germany
Yield 12 pieces, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Grease 9'' round spring form.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, combine flours, baking powder and soda, xanthan, cocoa powder, cinnamon and allspice.
- In another bowl, stir together applesauce, water, oil, lemon juice, vanilla, erythritol or sugar.
- Peel and core apple, chop into small pieces and add to water / applesauce mixture.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet, stir well to combine, and pour into greased spring form.
- Bake at 350 F or 180 C for 30-40 minutes or until top cracks slightly and feels soft and springy when pressing.
VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE
It's hard finding a good chocolate cake that is vegan and gluten-free, but search no more! If you like, you can garnish the ready cake with berries or other fresh fruit.
Provided by Lilytasty
Categories Dark Chocolate Desserts
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan and line with parchment paper.
- Combine teff flour, rice flour, arrowroot, sugar, coffee, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Place chocolate and 2 tablespoons soy milk in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Add 2 cups soy milk and stir until well combined. Add vinegar.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the flour mixture and mix with a spatula until batter is well combined. Pour into the springform pan and level with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set but still slightly soft, about 35 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes in the pan, then remove and cool completely on a wire rack, about 45 minutes.
- Make the glaze while the cake is cooling. Place chocolate and coconut oil in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Pour melted chocolate over cake and spread evenly. Allow to set before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393.5 calories, Carbohydrate 58.9 g, Cholesterol 1.9 mg, Fat 15 g, Fiber 6.2 g, Protein 7.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 217.2 mg, Sugar 25.2 g
More about "gluten free vegan chocolate apple cake recipes"
APPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE - GLUTEN-FREE, PALEO, VEGAN
5/5 (24)Calories 403 per servingCategory Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom and sides of an 8-inch round cake pan with coconut oil and place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom.
- In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients - almond flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs using a whisk, then add the coconut oil, apple sauce, honey and vanilla, and whisk to combine.
- Using a spatula mix together the wet and dry ingredients to form a batter. Gently mix the apple slices in the batter, and spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until a stick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow cake to cool completely in the pan over a cooling rack.
GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN APPLE CAKE - RHIAN'S RECIPES
Ratings 31Calories 322 per servingCategory Dessert
- Place the coconut oil in a large bowl and melt over a saucepan of boiling water or in the microwave (skip this step if using any other oil).
- Once melted, add the milk to the same bowl along with the vinegar, date syrup, vanilla, ginger, mixed spice, salt, grated apple and ground walnuts.
VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE APPLE CAKE RECIPE - KITCHEN TRICKS
CHOCOLATE APPLE CAKE (VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, NUT-FREE) - NIRVANA CAKERY
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 10
VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | COOKBAKEEAT
FUDGY VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - ALPHAFOODIE
BEST EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE (GLUTEN FREE OPTION)
52 GLUTEN FREE CAKES & BISCUITS IDEAS IN 2022 | GLUTEN FREE CAKES ...
VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE VANILLA CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE - THE VEGAN 8
VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - AMANDA MACGREGOR
30 VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE CAKE RECIPES - RHIAN'S RECIPES
VEGAN GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - BEAMING BAKER
BEST EVER VEGAN GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE (MADE WITH …
VEGAN GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - LOVING IT VEGAN
VEGAN GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE - WHISK ME FREE
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE - THE BEST RECIPE!
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
1-BOWL VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - MINIMALIST BAKER
GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES - LOVING IT VEGAN
VEGAN GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - JESSICA IN THE KITCHEN
GLUTEN FREE CAKE RECIPES VANILLA : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
VEGAN GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE
VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - DETOXINISTA
BEST VEGAN GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - EAT WITH CLARITY
GLUTEN FREE VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE - A SAUCY KITCHEN
GLUTEN FREE VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE - THE LOOPY WHISK
GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN APPLE CAKE - FRIFRAN
34 VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE BAKING IDEAS TO TRY TODAY - VEGAN FOOD …
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE (GLUTEN-FREE) - IT'S NOT COMPLICATED RECIPES
15+ VEGAN CAKE RECIPES (WITH GLUTEN-FREE OPTIONS) - BAKERITA
VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE (CRAZY CAKE) - ACCIDENTALLY …
21 DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, AND VEGAN CAKE RECIPES | EPICURIOUS
GLUTEN FREE VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | CHOCOLATE CAKE GLUTEN …
SIMPLY DELICIOUS ALLERGY FRIENDLY RECIPES - THE PRETTY BEE
GLUTEN DAIRY FREE CAKE RECIPE SIMPLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
20 VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE CAKE RECIPES | RAINBOW IN MY KITCHEN
GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE - SARA KIDD
VEGAN GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE - BROMA BAKERY
GLUTEN FREE APPLE CAKE - RECIPE - VEGAN APPLE CAKE
GLUTEN FREE BANANA NUT CAKE - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST GLUTEN FREE, DIARY FREE & VEGAN CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE
EASY GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - VEGAN - NO EGGS
VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE BALLS - OH SHE GLOWS
30+ GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN MUG CAKE RECIPES
GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE (OAT FLOUR)
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #desserts #fruit #vegan #vegetarian #cakes #chocolate #dietary #gluten-free #free-of-something #apples
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a gluten free chocolate cake?Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and spray two 9-inch cake pans with non-stick spray and line the bottoms with circles of parchment paper. Sift the gluten free flour and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl and add the white sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and instant espresso powder and mix together.
Is apple cake gluten-free?This Gluten-Free Vegan Apple Cake is perfectly spiced, packed full of sweet, juicy apples and so easy to make! Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit). Place the coconut oil in a large bowl and melt over a saucepan of boiling water or in the microwave (skip this step if using any other oil).
What can I use to make a vegan chocolate cake?Whatever flour you choose to use, this vegan chocolate cake will be a big hit. You can use coconut oil or another oil if you prefer – you can even use melted vegan buttery spread. You can also make this in a round pan, or use this recipe to bake cupcakes. If you need to make a two-layer cake, just double the recipe.
What is the best way to make apple cake mix?Once melted, add the milk to the same bowl along with the vinegar, date syrup, vanilla, ginger, mixed spice, salt, grated apple and ground walnuts. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.