- Place cubed cake in bottom of large glass serving bowl. Layer the blueberries, raspberries and blackberries on top of the cake. Sprinkle with praline liqueur.
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, condensed milk and 1 cup of whipped topping, stir well. Pour mixture over frozen berries. Top custard with remaining cool whip. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour or in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, enough for the berries to thaw before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 241.6 calories, Carbohydrate 39.4 g, Cholesterol 44.9 mg, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 209.5 mg, Sugar 31.1 g
'GOOD FOR YOU' BERRY TRUFFLES
This is just the thing for when you get a chocolate craving but don't want to go for anything too unhealthy. Creamy smooth, deep chocolate flavor with a hint of berry. Very easy to make, and pretty much guilt-free! I used only about 10 dates and added stevia to taste so there would be less sugars.
Provided by Yogi8
Yield 24-36 truffles
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Blend all, except crushed walnut or coconut, in a food processor, scraping sides occasionally till the mixture is smooth.
- Shape into small balls and roll in walnut or coconut.
- Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93.8, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 0.7, Sodium 0.6, Carbohydrate 9.2, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 6.4, Protein 1.9
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES THAT ARE GOOD FOR YOU!
These are made with Mejool dates, nuts, pure cocoa powder and peanut butter which has no sugar or salt added. They are healthy and will give you lots of energy.
Provided by aunty carol
Yield 30 portions, 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place nuts in a food processor and process until a gritty texture or finer if you wish. Add Peanut butter, dates, cinnamon powder, sea salt, Maple syrup and cocoa powder. Process until a thick paste.
- Place into a bowl and make sure it is thoroughly mixed by kneading a few times. Shape into balls about a tablespoons worth and then place on baking parchment and chill in fridge until firm. ( makes about 30-35 balls).
- Chocolate Coating.
- Place ingredients in a bowl over simmering water and melt gradually. Mix well and then you are ready to coat the truffles. Use a toothpick to pick one up and dip into the chocolate, place back onto the parchment and chill. Keep refrigerated for up to five days.
- They taste squidleyyumcious!
- This recipe was adapted from She Let Them Eat Cake.com.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121.4, Fat 9.9, SaturatedFat 3.3, Sodium 131.7, Carbohydrate 7.9, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 4, Protein 3.5
More about "good for you berry truffles recipes"
GOJI BERRY TRUFFLES - BAKE IT PALEO
BERRY TRIFLE RECIPE WITH STRAWBERRIES, BLUEBERRIES
CHOCOLATE BERRY TRUFFLE CREAM CAKES - THE KITCHEN …
VERY BERRY COOKIE TRUFFLES RECIPE - CREATE WITH CLAUDIA
HOME-MADE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES | RECIPES | DELIA ONLINE
RED VELVET BERRY TRIFLE RECIPE | EASY BERRY TRIFLE RECIPES
20 MINUTE TIMER RECIPE GOOD FOR YOU BERRY TRUFFLES - WEBETUTORIAL
BERRY TRUFFLES RECIPE - BILLHARTCONSTRUCTION.COM
VEGAN BERRY TRUFFLES RECIPE | ORGANIC APOTEKE
BERRY TRUFFLES VEGETARIAN RECIPE
RECIPES - LOVE FRESH BERRIES
CHOCOLATE BERRY PROTEIN TRUFFLES — BELLA'S GOOD EATS
BERRY BLISS BALL TRUFFLE DOG TREATS - DALMATIAN DIY
GOOD FOR YOU BERRY TRUFFLES | THEFOODTASTING
20 EASY TRUFFLE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
BERRY TRIFLE (EASY, LIGHT, SUMMERY DESSERT) - A PINCH OF HEALTHY
RAW COCOA, NUT & BERRY TRUFFLES - MAY I HAVE THAT RECIPE?
BERRY TRUFFLE RECIPE - MONIN
BERRY TRIFLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
MIXED BERRY TRIFLE (BETTER THAN RACHEL GREEN'S ... - DINNER, THEN …
BERRY TRUFFLES RECIPE - GLOBSHINE.COM
BERRY TRUFFLES - RECIPES
CANDY "BERRY TRUFFLE" - RECIPE
DOUBLE BERRY TRUFFLES - THE SPRUCE EATS
BERRY TRUFFLE RECIPE - MONIN
3-INGREDIENT BERRY OREO TRUFFLES - MOM LOVES BAKING
ALMOND GOJI BERRY TRUFFLES - NOURISHING MEALS
WHITE CHOCOLATE BERRY TRUFFLES - COOKEATSHARE
GOJI BERRY TRUFFLES - ACTIVE VEGETARIAN
THE ORIGINAL GOJI BERRY AND HAZELNUT CACAO TRUFFLES
BLACKBERRY TRUFFLES - EVERYDAY ANNIE
“BOO” BERRY TRUFFLES RECIPE - MASTERCOOK
MARY BERRY’S QUICK & BOOZY TRUFFLES | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE …
RECIPE: BERRY TRUFFLES STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES | HANDY.RECIPES
BLUEBERRY TRUFFLES - FIT FOODIE FINDS
RECIPE: BERRY TRUFFLE STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES | HANDY.RECIPES
BERRY TRUFFLES RECIPE - MULTIGARDENS.NET
VANILLA BERRY TRUFFLE TEA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BERRY TRUFFLES - LEADING DIETITIAN - FROM MONDAY BY COACH AMIT …
REDIRECTION PAGE - BROWSERDEFAULTS.MICROSOFT.COM
BERRY TRUFFLE - RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is a Mary berry truffle dessert?Celebrate chocolate in all its forms with this glorious truffle dessert from Mary Berry - a treat for special occasions. Decadent, indulgent, impressive, delicious – all the fancy words describe this dessert – a real celebration of chocolate. It takes a bit of time, but is so worth making for a special occasion.
How do you make truffles from chocolate?For the basic truffle mixture, break the chocolate into squares and place it in the bowl of a food processor. Switch on and grind the chocolate until it looks granular, like sugar.
How to make truffle mascarpone?For the basic truffle mixture, break the chocolate into squares and place it in the bowl of a food processor. Switch on and grind the chocolate until it looks granular, like sugar. Now place the cream, butter and rum or brandy in a small saucepan and bring these to simmering point.
Where can I find the best Berry trifle recipes?Taste of Home has the best berry trifle recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. My mother's cousin shared this strawberry cream cheese pound cake recipe more than 50 years ago. Our family has enjoyed it ever since, especially on a hot New Mexico day! It can be made the day before.