CREAMY GRAPE SALAD
Everyone raves when I bring this refreshing, creamy grape salad to potlucks. For a special finishing touch, sprinkle it with brown sugar and pecans. -Marge Elling, Jenison, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat. , Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 35mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
EASY GRAPE SALAD
- Wash grapes in a colander under running water, and remove all stems. Place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture over the grapes. Using a rubber spatula or large serving spoon, fold the mixture into the grapes until well coated. Fold in the almonds.
- This salad may be served immediately, or covered and refrigerated for 1 hour to set slightly, and to allow flavors to blend.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 384.7 calories, Carbohydrate 44.4 g, Cholesterol 30.8 mg, Fat 21.2 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 107.1 mg, Sugar 31.4 g
BEST GRAPE SALAD
I got this recipe from a coworker at the salon I work at. I didn't think it would be so wonderful and addictive! It's very creamy and sweet, and a great mix of flavors. It will be the best thing you ever use grapes for (except maybe wine!).
Provided by Jamie Renee
Yield 15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Wash and stem grapes.
- Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- For topping: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans.
- Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298.6, Fat 13.8, SaturatedFat 5.3, Cholesterol 24.9, Sodium 68, Carbohydrate 45.1, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 41, Protein 2.8
GRAPE SALAD RECIPE
- Rinse and pick over grapes, remove stems and dry completely.
- To toast pecans: Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread pecans in a single layer on a baking pan. Toast for 6-8 minutes until lightly golden and fragrant. Let cool, then chop.
- To make the dressing: Add Neufchatel, sour cream, sugar and vanilla to a large mixing bowl. Cream together using an electric mixer for 2 minutes or until smooth and fully combined.
- Use a large spatula or spoon to gently fold the grapes and toasted pecans into the dressing until evenly coated. (Reserve 3 tablespoons pecans for garnishing)
- Place into an airtight container and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle the top with brown sugar and garnish with reserved pecans just before serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container chilled for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 209 kcal, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 4 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 34 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g
GREEN GRAPE SALAD
This is a wonderful dessert salad that never failed to be a hit. Made the day before the brown sugar makes the sauce taste like caramel. You can use less brown sugar, if you wish.
Provided by NFOSSAZ
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Wash and dry grapes. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Add grapes and mix until evenly incorporated. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans, mix again and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 479.2 calories, Carbohydrate 60.1 g, Cholesterol 43.3 mg, Fat 27.1 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 5.8 g, SaturatedFat 11.2 g, Sodium 103.5 mg, Sugar 54.6 g
CREAMY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE
- Wash and dry grapes, set aside.
- In a big bowl mix cream cheese and sour cream together. Then add sugar, 1/3 cup pecans, and vanilla.
- Gently stir in 1/8 cup brown sugar.
- Add the grapes and stir gently until mixed in well.
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans and brown sugar.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446 kcal, Carbohydrate 64 g, Protein 5 g, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 46 mg, Sodium 120 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 56 g, ServingSize 1 serving
DELICIOUS GRAPE SALAD
This is one of my favorite recipes handed down from my great aunt. It is simple to make and looks very pretty for the holidays or any type of shower - baby shower, wedding shower or even housewarming party. This recipe will serve several, but for the holidays when I know there will be more than 10 people, I double the recipe. Hope you enjoy!!
Provided by Andrea5775
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Beat the sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric mixer on Low speed until smooth. Spread enough graham cracker crumbs to cover the bottom into a glass serving bowl, and top with about 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture in a layer. Spread green grapes, then red grapes over the cheese filling. Save a few green and red grapes for a garnish. Repeat the layers several more times, ending with a layer of cream cheese filling. Garnish the top of the salad with sprinkled brown sugar and the reserved grapes.
- Cover the salad with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until thoroughly cold, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 508.4 calories, Carbohydrate 62.8 g, Cholesterol 69.3 mg, Fat 27.4 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 16.2 g, Sodium 251.2 mg, Sugar 51.7 g
More about "grape salad recipes"
EASY GRAPE SALAD - CULINARY HILL
CREAMY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - SOULFULLY MADE
9 REFRESHING GRAPEFRUIT SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN SALAD WITH GRAPES RECIPE — THE MOM 100
CREAMY GRAPE SALAD WITH GREEK YOGURT | SALTY SIDE DISH RECIPES
10 BEST GRAPE SALAD CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRAPE SALAD RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
THE ONLY GRAPE SALAD RECIPES YOU WILL EVER NEED!
12 SPECTACULAR SALADS WITH GRAPES - THIS HEALTHY TABLE
CREAMY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - BELLY FULL
GRAPE SALAD | PAULA DEEN
28 GORGEOUS GRAPE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
17 CHICKEN SALADS WITH GRAPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY GRAPE SALAD – PHITIP RECIPES
CREAMY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CREAMY GRAPE SALAD (EASY) LEFTOVERS THEN BREAKFAST
GRAPE SALAD - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
CREAMY GRAPE SALAD - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
BEST GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE GRAPE SALAD
EASY GRAPE SALAD - EVERYDAY SHORTCUTS
EASY GRAPE SALAD - MOM ON TIMEOUT
GRAPE SALAD – KING RECIPES
EASY CREAMY GRAPE SALAD - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
CREAMY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
EASY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - BROWN EYED BAKER
GRAPE SALAD - EASY POTLUCK RECIPE ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
GRAPE SALAD - MAMA LOVES FOOD
14 REFRESHING GRAPEFRUIT SALADS | TASTE OF HOME
CLASSIC GRAPE SALAD (W/BROWN SUGAR PECAN TOPPING) RECIPE …
EASY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - I HEART EATING
EASY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
THE BEST CREAMY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE | MONTANA HAPPY
BEST CREAMY GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CREAMY GRAPE …
20 EASY GRAPE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
GRAPE SALAD RECIPE - GRAPE SALAD | KATHY'S VEGAN KITCHEN
GRAPE SALAD RECIPE: BEST WAY TO PREPARE - ALLSPICYRECIPES
GRAPE SALAD WITH CREAMY DRESSING AND PECANS – WELLPLATED.COM
LOW-CARB GRAPE SALAD RECIPE | GREAT PEACE LIVING
GRAPE SALAD - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #desserts #salads #fruit #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love