INSTANT POT® BABY BACK RIBS
Quick way to make fall-off-the-bone ribs in the Instant Pot®!
Provided by pschelf
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Pork Pork Rib Recipes Baby Back Ribs
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine kosher salt, brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl for the spice rub.
- Cut the rack of ribs into 4 equal portions. Rub all sides of each piece with spice rub.
- Pour broth into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Add ribs in a teepee formation. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Move ribs to the baking sheet using tongs. Brush ribs on all sides with barbeque sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes. Turn ribs and continue baking until meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 7 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334.6 calories, Carbohydrate 12.8 g, Cholesterol 87.6 mg, Fat 22.8 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 19.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 3349.4 mg, Sugar 8.1 g
EASY INSTANT POT® BABY BACK RIBS
These baby back ribs made in the Instant Pot® are fall-off-the-bone good!
Provided by janet
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Pork Pork Rib Recipes Baby Back Ribs
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine water, vinegar, and liquid smoke in the pot of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Place rack in the bottom of the pot.
- Season baby back pork ribs with salt and pepper on both sides. Cut rack in half. Place ribs in a teepee formation onto the rack. Pour a little barbeque sauce onto each half and let run down the sides. Close and lock the lid.
- Select Meat setting according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Wait 15 minutes before releasing pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Place ribs onto the prepared baking pan and slather with barbeque sauce.
- Cook under the broiler for 5 minutes. Remove and immediately add more sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 291.4 calories, Carbohydrate 20.5 g, Cholesterol 58.4 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 704.7 mg, Sugar 14.7 g
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS
Make and share this Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Food.com
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Generously season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar and 1 ½ cups of water in the base of the Instant Pot.
- Insert the rack and place ribs on top. Seal lid on top and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. Allow the Instant Pot to vent for about 10 minutes before removing the ribs from the pot.
- Meanwhile, preheat an oven to 425 degrees. Carefully, place the ribs on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray and brush both sides of the ribs with bbq sauce. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes until the sauce is sticky.
- Slice ribs into sections and serve with additional bbq sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 758.5, Fat 49.1, SaturatedFat 17.8, Cholesterol 190.5, Sodium 5976.7, Carbohydrate 26.1, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 16.4, Protein 52.7
BABY BACK RIBS
This delicious entrée provides protein, iron, B12, and much more. The ribs are also a breeze to make, and are definitely one of my favorite Instant Pot recipes. Pair with cauliflower rice or a bowl full of dark leafy greens for a perfect dinner.
Provided by The Essential Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Casey Thaler
Yield 4 - 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Pour bone broth into the Instant Pot.
- In a large bowl, mix the red pepper, chili powder, mustard, hot sauce, oregano, salt, black pepper, and cumin together thoroughly.
- Rub mixture over ribs, then place the ribs in the Instant Pot, on a rack, with the meatier part of the ribs facing outward.
- Secure lid, and cook in Meat/Stew mode for 45 minutes (or until desired tenderness), with valve sealed.
- Switch the pressure release to Venting, remove ribs, and brush lightly with barbecue sauce.
TANGY INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE BY TASTY
You'll love this Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs recipe. The meat practically falls off the bone when it's finished, and it's packed full of flavor from the dry rub and tangy bbq sauce. This recipe makes for a delicious and quick weeknight meal.
Provided by Katie Aubin
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 24
- Make the dry rub: In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger, mustard powder, salt, chili powder, paprika, and red pepper flakes. Mix well with a fork.
- Place the ribs on a cutting board and generously coat on all sides with the dry rub, pressing it into the meat.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and water to the basin of the Instant Pot.
- Place the rack insert in the bottom and set the ribs on the rack on their side, spiraling around the inside of the pot. Close the lid to the Instant Pot, making sure the vent is set to sealing. Select manual pressure and set the pressure to high. Set the timer for 28 minutes. Allow natural release for 5 minutes, then set to venting to release the remaining pressure.
- While the ribs are cooking, make the barbecue sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the mustard, cayenne, salt, pepper, honey, ginger, garlic, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- When the ribs have about 10 minutes of cooking time left, arrange an oven rack in the upper third of the oven and turn the broiler on high. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Transfer the ribs to the prepared baking sheet. Brush liberally with the barbecue sauce.
- Broil the ribs for 2-4 minutes, until the sauce begins to caramelize.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and brush with another coat of sauce.
- Slice into individual ribs and serve immediately with the remaining barbecue sauce alongside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 769 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 53 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 35 grams, Sugar 29 grams
More about "instant pot baby back ribs recipes"
BABY BACK PORK RIBS – INSTANT POT RECIPES
5/5 (119)Servings 4Cuisine ModernCategory Main Course
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - PLAIN CHICKEN
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - FALL OFF THE BONE 2 WAYS
BEST DAMN INSTANT POT RIBS - RECIPETEACHER
INSTANT POT BEEF BACK RIBS - MAMA NEEDS CAKE®
KETO INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - BEAUTY AND THE FOODIE
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - PRESSURE LUCK COOKING
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - THE MILLENNIAL STAY-AT-HOME MOM
15 INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
BABY BACK RIBS IN THE INSTANT POT - FOODIECRUSH
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - MAMA NEEDS CAKE®
INSTANT POT BBQ BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
INSTANT POT BBQ BABY BACK RIBS - FORK TO SPOON
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS WITH MEMPHIS DRY RUB
THE BEST BABY BACK RIBS EVER ~ INSTANT POT RECIPE - YOUTUBE
INSTANT POT RIBS | EASY, ULTRA TENDER, AND FOOLPROOF!
RECIPE FOR RIBS IN INSTANT POT - THERESCIPES.INFO
PERFECT INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - GRANDMA BEHRENDT
INSTANT POT RIBS - PRESSURE COOK RECIPES
SIMPLE 30 MINUTE INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE
AMAZING INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
BEST INSTANT POT BABY BACK PORK RIBS - RANCH STYLE KITCHEN
EASY INSTANT POT RIBS (BABY BACK OR SIDE RIBS) - THE RECIPE REBEL
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
EASY INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - EASYDINNERRECIPES.COM
INSTANT POT RIBS RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE - BELLY FULL
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - THE BLOND COOK
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - A PRESSURE COOKER KITCHEN
INSTANT POT RIBS – BEST EVER BBQ BABY BACK PORK RIBS RECIPE
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - TASTE AND SEE
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS WITH BEER - TODAY'S DELIGHT
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - COOK FAST, EAT WELL
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
INSTANT POT BABY BACK PORK RIBS - I WASH YOU DRY
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - DRY-RUBBED - THE FOODIE EATS
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
EASY INSTANT POT RIBS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE RIBS
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - TENDER, TASTY AND EASY • BYTES AND YUM
INSTANT POT RIBS RECIPE (BABY BACK,SPARE,ST. LOUIS)
INSTANT POT BABY BACK RIBS - 40 APRONS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #main-dish #beef #easy #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #beef-ribs
You'll also love