FETA SPREAD: HTIPITO
- In a food processor, mix together the feta, olive oil, chiles, garlic, oregano, and black pepper. Blend on low speed for about 6 minutes or until the feta is whipped. Pour in lemon juice and pulse the mixture until completely combined, about 2 minutes. Pour into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to use. Serve with toasted pita.
GREEK FETA SPREAD (KOPANISTI)
- In a food processor, combine the cheese, olive oil, garlic, mint, red pepper flakes and peperoncini and process until smooth.
- Taste and add more red pepper flakes or peperoncini, if desired.
WHIPPED FETA DIP WITH FRESH MINT AND BASIL
This TikTok trend lives up to the hype! This is a great version with the addition of fresh herbs. Not only is this a party-pleasing dip, it would make the perfect accompaniment to grilled lamb or steak, kabobs, or sandwiches. Serve with crusty bread and a variety of accoutrements such as olives, fresh cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, and crusty bread or pita.
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Categories Cheese Dips and Spreads
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine feta cheese, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic in a food processor and mix until well blended and smooth. Add mint, basil, and pepper and pulse to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 114.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1.8 g, Cholesterol 26.7 mg, Fat 10.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 321 mg
GREEK FETA CHEESE SPREAD (HTIPITI)
- In food processor, combine cheese, oil, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, tomatoes and red peppers.
- Blend well to form a nice smooth paste.
- If too thick, thin with a little more oil.
- Serve with pita bread, crackers or crusty bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 63.8, Fat 5.1, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 10.7, Sodium 205.2, Carbohydrate 2.9, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 0.6, Protein 2.2
More about "greek feta cheese spread htipiti recipes"
GREEK FETA SPREAD WITH ROASTED PEPPERS (HTIPITI) RECIPE
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 4
- Preheat oven to 300°. Place bell peppers on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. oil; turn to coat. Roast peppers, turning every 15 minutes or so, until collapsed and very tender, 60–75 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk shallot, garlic, vinegar, a pinch of black pepper, and remaining ¼ cup oil in a small bowl to combine. Season with salt.
- Remove stems, skins, and seeds from bell peppers; discard. Finely chop flesh and transfer to a medium bowl. Whisk dressing to reincorporate and pour over peppers; toss to coat. Gently toss in feta and 4 tsp. thyme. Cover and chill dip at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to meld. Taste and season with more salt and pepper if needed.
ROASTED RED PEPPER AND FETA DIP AKA “HTIPITI” (GLUTEN …
WHIPPED FETA DIP - TIROKAFTERI - REAL GREEK RECIPES
FETA CHEESE DIP (TIROKAFTERI) RECIPE - MY GREEK DISH
TIROKAFTERI RECIPE, THE SPICY GREEK FETA CHEESE DIP YOU …
HTIPITI - RED PEPPER FETA DIP - REAL GREEK RECIPES
5/5 (1)Category Appetizer, Side DishCuisine GreekCalories 1777 per serving
HTIPITI - GREEK RED PEPPER AND FETA DIP - SOUVLAKI FOR …
Ratings 1Calories 272 per servingCategory Meze
HTIPITI RECIPE (GREEK FETA AND ROASTED RED PEPPER SPREAD)
HTIPITI- GREEK FETA SPREAD - BISCUITS & BURLAP
FETA CHEESE SPREAD 2 (TYROKAFTERI) - GREEK KETO
GREEK HTIPITI WITH DRIED OREGANO AND CHILI FLAKES - CTV
HTIPITI – GREEK SISTERS
HTIPITI – SPICY FETA DIP FROM THE REAL GREEK BY TONIA BUXTON
GREEK FETA CHEESE SPREAD - COOK WE WILL
30 BEST FETA CHEESE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
SPICY RED PEPPER & FETA DIP RECIPE (HTIPITI) - COOKIE AND KATE
GREEK FETA CHEESE SPREAD HTIPITI RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
GREEK FETA SPREAD WITH ROASTED PEPPERS (HTIPITI) | BON APPéTIT
HTIPITI – FETA CHEESE SPREAD – RECIPES COLLECTION
HTIPITI - A GREEK RED PEPPER AND FETA DIP | GREEDY …
FETA AND ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP (HTIPITI) - CLOSET COOKING
KTIPITI | MEDITERRANEAN DIET, HEALTHY GREEK & BLUE ZONE IKARIA ...
GREEK FETA CHEESE DIP (TIROKAFTERI) | OLIVE & MANGO
HTIPITI (GREEK FETA CHEESE SPREAD) - KONTOS FOODS INC.
SPICY ROASTED RED PEPPER & FETA DIP (HTIPITI) - ROSEMARY & MAPLE
GREEK SPICY WHIPPED FETA DIP - TIROKAFTERI - THE GREEK FOODIE
RED PEPPER AND FETA CHEESE DIP | GREEK RECIPES | GOODTO
GREEK HTIPITI DIP RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
HARISSA ROASTED RED PEPPER FETA SPREAD-HTIPITI - FUL-FILLED
GREEK SPICY CHEESE DIP – TIROKAFTERI | AKIS PETRETZIKIS
GREEK DIP RECIPE FETA CHEESE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
FETA SPREAD HTIPITI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ROASTED RED PEPPER-FETA CHEESE DIP (HTIPITI) RECIPE
SPICY GREEK FETA DIP (TIROKAFTERI) - GIMME SOME OVEN
KTIPITI (TIROKAFTERI) - TRADITIONAL GREEK RECIPE | 196 FLAVORS
TIROKAFTERI RECIPE - SPICY GREEK FETA DIP - SPLASH OF TASTE ...
HTIPITI | GREEK ROASTED RED PEPPER & FETA CHEESE DIP
HTIPITI WHIPPED FETA AND RED PEPPER SPREAD WITH TOASTED PITA
TIROKAFTERI (FETA CHEESE SPREAD) + VIDEO - SILK ROAD RECIPES
FETA AND ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP (HTIPITI) | RECIPE | GREEK RECIPES ...
HTIPITI (GREEK ROASTED RED PEPPER AND FETA CHEESE DIP) | RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is Greek feta spread?This Greek feta spread recipe called Htipiti can be flavored with sweet or hot peppers, or both. This version features finely chopped roasted peppers. Don't forget the pita chips!
How do you make htipiti?To make Htipiti you need feta cheese, roasted red pepper, extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and chili peppers. Plus a food processor to mix it all up.
What is the best Greek dip recipe?A classic Greek dip recipe, Htipiti, made with feta cheese, roasted red peppers, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and seasonings. Be careful, it is quite addictive. Make this for your next party or tailgating session and watch it disappear. Looking for a new seriously quick and easy party food dip recipe? You just found it.
How do you make a creamy feta cheese dip?A creamy feta cheese dip with roasted red peppers! Puree everything in a food processor. Option: Add 1 tablespoon jalapeno, finely chopped. (I like to roast a jalapeno along with the red peppers!) Option: Add 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato, finely chopped. Option: Add 1 green onion, finely sliced. Option: Add 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar.