A very simple marinade- Greek style. Great with chicken or meat. For a greek style dish -use with lamb skewers and serve with a greek salad. As a bonus this recipe is naturally gluten free. Makes 3/4 cup. Forgot to mention with my original posting of this recipe that I have marinated in the afternoon to use the same night.
Provided by Jubes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Cover and Refrigerate until required.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.5, Fat 13.6, SaturatedFat 1.9, Sodium 146.2, Carbohydrate 7.3, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 5.1, Protein 0.2
- In a small bowl, mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Pour over lamb, beef, poultry, or fish, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before cooking.
GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE
- Combine onion powder, garlic powder, basil, oregano, and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in olive oil and lemon juice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130.6 calories, Carbohydrate 3 g, Fat 13.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 0.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 1.3 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
- Combine baby back ribs, onion, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Turn to ensure ribs are well coated.
- Marinate in the refrigerator, turning occasionally, 4 to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; grease with cooking spray.
- Arrange ribs on the prepared baking sheet, leaving space between them.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Continue baking until ribs are tender, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 472.6 calories, Carbohydrate 6.4 g, Cholesterol 117 mg, Fat 38.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 24.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.2 g, Sodium 421.8 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
More about "greek marinade recipes"
GREEK MARINADE RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
4.8/5 (5)Category EntreesCuisine GreekTotal Time 10 mins
- Stir together the lemon juice, garlic, parsley, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and basil in a bowl. Whisk in the oil. Use the Greek marinade right away or cover and refrigerate the marinade for up to 1 day before using.
- To use the Greek marinade, marinate whole pieces of chicken or pork chops for at least 24 and up to 48 hours. To marinate chunks of chicken or pork, as for skewers, marinate 6 to 12 hours. To marinate fish fillets or steaks, marinate 1 to 3 hours.
GREEK BEEF MARINADE RECIPE FOR ROASTS, STEAKS, AND KEBABS - THE …
4.1/5 (28)Total Time 5 minsCategory Ingredient, CondimentCalories 124 per serving
GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE - GIMME SOME GRILLING
GREEK OREGANO LEMON MARINADE – BERTOLLI
GREEK PORK MARINADE BEST RECIPES
THE BEST GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE
GREEK CHICKEN | RECIPETIN EATS
GREEK LAMB SOUVLAKI RECIPE – PREPARING THE MARINADE - MY GREEK …
THE BEST GREEK MARINADE – AUNT BEE'S RECIPES
THE BEST GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE | FOODIECRUSH.COM
THE BEST GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE - THE FORKED SPOON
GREEK MARINADE - TASTY EVER AFTER: QUICK AND EASY WHOLE FOOD …
GREEK SALAD DRESSING AND MARINADE RECIPE - VAYIA'S KITCHEN
GREEK MARINADE RECIPE FOR GRILLED CHICKEN OR SOUVLAKI
GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - SAVORY NOTHINGS
GREEK MARINADE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH GREEK MARINADE - A CEDAR SPOON
GREEK MARINADE RECIPE HIGHLIGHTS - PLAYS WELL WITH BUTTER
ZA'ATAR CHICKEN WITH GARLIC YOGHURT - NZ HERALD
GREEK MARINADE - MARINADE RECIPES - DELISH
GREEK PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE - A QUICK AND EASY GRILLING RECIPE
GREEK MARINADE RECIPE - MELISSA RUBEL JACOBSON - FOOD & WINE
EASY + INCREDIBLE GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - JULIE BLANNER
GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
THE BEST EVER GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE - KALEJUNKIE
GREEK PORK CHOP MARINADE - BAKE. EAT. REPEAT.
GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE - IMMACULATE BITES
GREEK LAMB MARINADE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE WITH YOGURT AND LEMON | TASTES OF LIZZY T
MARINATED GREEK BEEF SOUVLAKI SKEWERS (BEEF KABOBS) RECIPE
GREEK PORK SOUVLAKI - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
ABSOLUTELY FAMOUS GREEK DRESSING AND MARINADE – THE FOUNTAIN …
GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
EASY GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE - LAUGHING SPATULA
GREEK CHICKEN KABOBS - DAMN DELICIOUS
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST EASY GREEK MARINADE- THE FED UP FOODIE
GREEK MARINADE - RELISH
EASY GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
CHICKEN MARINATED IN YOGURT - THERESCIPES.INFO
GREEK MARINADE | CLUB HOUSE CA
GREEK MARINATED CHICKEN RECIPE - LITTLE SPOON FARM - AMY IN THE …
GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE (AMAZINGLYTASTY - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
GREEK CHICKEN SOUVLAKI RECIPE WITH TZATZIKI - THE MEDITERRANEAN …
GREEK STYLE LAMB MARINADE - W/ DERRICK RICHES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #condiments-etc #easy #european #marinades-and-rubs #dietary #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is easy Greek Chicken marinade?That’s how we would describe this Easy Greek Chicken Marinade. Olive oil, lemon juice, fresh herbs and garlic are the backbone of this easy to make chicken marinade! You can not have enough easy chicken breast recipes. Great for weeknight and meal prep, this healthy chicken recipe will become a regular in your kitchen! chicken breasts or thighs.
How do you use Greek marinade for pork chops?Whisk in the oil. Use the Greek marinade right away or cover and refrigerate the marinade for up to 1 day before using. To use the Greek marinade, marinate whole pieces of chicken or pork chops for at least 24 and up to 48 hours.
How do you make Greek marinade for pesto?Stir together the lemon juice, garlic, parsley, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and basil in a bowl. Whisk in the oil. Use the Greek marinade right away or cover and refrigerate the marinade for up to 1 day before using.
How do I make the marinade in the recipe?Make sure to hop to the bottom of the post for the FULL recipe card. To make marinade, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, greek seasoning, and garlic.