GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL
Oatmeal is a great way to start a day! I have it almost every morning, so to not get bored I add different toppings and vary the ingredients I put in, always healthy and always delicious! Greek yogurt goes fantastically with hot oats and makes it creamier, adds protein, and most important of all makes a standard bowl of oatmeal phenomenal! Sprinkle with some more cinnamon, if you desire.
Provided by TableTennis
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine oats, banana, cinnamon, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl; add water and stir. Cook in microwave until water is absorbed, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir to evenly distribute cinnamon; let stand until slightly cooled, about 3 minutes.
- Spoon Greek yogurt, strawberry jam, and peanut butter over oatmeal; stir.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 469.5 calories, Carbohydrate 73 g, Cholesterol 11.3 mg, Fat 16 g, Fiber 7.2 g, Protein 13.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 272.4 mg, Sugar 35.1 g
SOFT OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
- Set oven rack in the middle and preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk together flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside. In a large bowl, mix yogurt, butter-flavored granules (Butter Buds), brown sugar and granulated sugar until combined.
- Add egg whites and vanilla, mix until just combined. Add flour mixture and mix until just moistened. Stir in oatmeal and raisins.
- Drop dough by level tablespoon onto to cookie sheet lightly sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake for 8 minutes. Press center of cookie; if it springs back, it is done. Store in airtight container, these cookies do not keep well at room temperature. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127.8 calories, Carbohydrate 28.6 g, Cholesterol 0.4 mg, Fat 0.7 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 151.9 mg, Sugar 16.9 g
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- In a smaller bowl, stir Greek yogurt and egg together. Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Using a cookie scoop, place cookies one inch apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
More about "greek yogurt oatmeal cookies recipes"
OATMEAL COOKIE OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE - JAR OF LEMONS
SOFT AND PUFFY GREEK YOGURT SUGAR COOKIES - BLESS THIS MESS
CHEWY YOGURT OATMEAL COOKIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
TANTALIZING GREEK YOGURT COOKIES WITH LEMON ICING
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL BOWL RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP GREEK YOGURT MUFFINS - THE …
10 BEST OATMEAL YOGURT COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
20-MINUTE HEALTHY PROTEIN OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE
10 BEST OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPES - AVERIE COOKS
YOGURT OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
5/5 (6)Calories 57 per servingServings 48
CRANBERRY GREEK YOGURT BARS WITH OATMEAL CRUST - CHRISTMAS …
GREEK YOGURT SUGAR COOKIES - BAKING IS HEALTHY
OATMEAL AND YOGURT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL BOWL | MORE SMILES WITH EVERY BITE
OATMEAL YOGURT RAISIN COOKIES - SUN-MAID
OVERNIGHT OATS WITH GREEK YOGURT - SUNKISSED KITCHEN
GREEK YOGURT CHEWY BREAKFAST COOKIES | CABOT CREAMERY
COOKIE BARS WITH YOGURT RECIPE - SUGARGIRLCOOKIES.COM
BAKING COOKIES WITH GREEK YOGURT - OUR EVERYDAY LIFE
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL - EATING BIRD FOOD
RECIPE: OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES – CLEVELAND CLINIC
OATMEAL BREAKFAST COOKIES - LAUREN'S LATEST
OATMEAL YOGURT COOKIES - BUSY LITTLE KIDDIES (BLK)
HEALTHY GREEK YOGURT BANANA OAT BREAKFAST COOKIES
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL COOKIES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
OATMEAL YOGURT RAISIN COOKIES | A TASTE OF MADNESS
10 BEST HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIES WITH YOGURT RECIPES - YUMMLY
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL COOKIES | RECIPE | GREEK YOGURT RECIPES, …
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL | RECIPE - PINTEREST
OATMEAL GREEK YOGURT COOKIES RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL COOKIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
LEMON YOGURT COOKIES RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
NEW GREEK YOGURT BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES | GREEK YOGURT …
RASPBERRY YOGURT BARS RECIPE - OATMEAL RASPBERRY CRUMBLE BARS
HOW TO REPLACE BUTTER WITH GREEK YOGURT IN COOKIES
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL COOKIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL - OATMEAL RECIPES
GREEK YOGURT BANANA OATMEAL BARS | RUNNING WITH SPOONS
PROTEIN GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL (NO PROTEIN POWDER) - OATS BAKER
GREEK YOGURT OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
BREAKFAST OATMEAL YOGURT COOKIES - EASY, HEALTHY RECIPES
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
THICK OATMEAL RAISINET COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
COOKIES MADE WITH YOGURT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
OLIVE OIL OATMEAL COOKIES WITH GREEK HONEY - DIANE KOCHILAS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Greek yogurt with oats?Whisk 2 cups flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Whisk Greek yogurt, eggs, applesauce, brown sugar, water, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl.
How do you make Greek yogurt cookies?Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients together. In a smaller bowl, stir Greek yogurt and egg together. Combine wet and dry ingredients Using a cookie scoop, place cookies one inch apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
What are healthy Greek yogurt oatmeal cookies?These healthy Greek yogurt oatmeal cookies are easy to make with flour, oats, nutmeg, and Greek yogurt, and are so satisfying. And they’re also wholly Vegetarian!
How do you make oatmeal cookies?A slightly healthier version of traditional oatmeal cookies. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the yogurt, then the eggs and vanilla. Mix in the oats, flour, and baking soda. Fold in, or gently mix in the cranberries and pecans.