CREAMY GREEN CHILE DIP
I got this from a cracker box. I haven't made it yet, but how can you go wrong with chile LOL? Cooking time is chilling time.
Provided by smellyvegetarian
Categories Low Cholesterol
Yield 20 2 T servings, 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a medium bowl stir together all the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve withwheat crackers, pita chips, or veggies.
JALAPENO RANCH DIP
Ranch dressing got its start on a real dude ranch in California. Punch up the Western original with green salsa, green chilies, jalapenos and cilantro for more color and spice. Serve the dip along with your favorite wings to feed a crowd. -Lindsay Duke, Goodrich, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with chicken wings and, if desired, celery.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252 calories, Fat 26g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 502mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
FIESTA RANCH GREEN CHILE DIP
- Combine dip mix with sour cream.
- Stir in chiles, olives and cheese.
- Serve with chips, vegetables or crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.6, Fat 26.8, SaturatedFat 14.7, Cholesterol 73.4, Sodium 1022.9, Carbohydrate 15.6, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 1.6, Protein 10.7
CREAMY ROASTED HATCH PEPPER DIP
This zippy dip will have your mouth singing for more! Roasted Hatch green chiles, jalapeno peppers, and creamy ranch dressing combine to make the perfect dressing for salad and a dip to die for! Let it rest for a mouth-watering melding of heat and creaminess!
Provided by CHRISPENTINA
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place Hatch chile peppers cut-side down on the prepared sheet.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, 5 to 8 minutes. Place blackened peppers into a bowl and tightly seal with plastic wrap. Allow peppers to steam as they cool, about 20 minutes. Remove and discard skins.
- Combine Hatch chile peppers, ranch dressing, sour cream, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, and salt in a blender; puree. Refrigerate until flavors are intensified, at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 137.5 calories, Carbohydrate 3.9 g, Cholesterol 9.3 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 257.5 mg, Sugar 2 g
HATCH CHILE CREAM CHEESE DIP
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the Hatch chiles on a burner over medium-low heat until the skins char and blister; this will happen very quickly. Remove to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 15 minutes to steam.
- Heat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add the canola oil, swirling the pan to coat. Add the scallions and cook until slightly softened, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and seed the chile and then it cut into medium dice. Turn the heat under the skillet to low and add the chiles, cream cheese and some salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until the cream cheese is melted. Add the sour cream, 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese, and the lime zest. Smooth the top and then sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly and just starting to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the dark green scallions and serve with tortilla chips.
GREEN CHILI RANCH DIP
Super easy dip, everyone will love. You control the heat. I have used it for vegetables and chips, I have even used it on chicken and fish. I got this recipe from friends in NM where I worked, years ago and have just re-discovered it. It is as big a hit now as it was then.
Provided by kayla meyer
Categories Other Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 3
- 1. Thaw green chilis, and clean if they are not already cleaned. You can use the seeds if you want more heat or remove. Finely chop.
- 2. Mix the seasoning mix with the sour cream and add the chopped green chilis.
- 3. This needs to set for about an hour, to allow the flavors to blend.
GREEN ONION RANCH DIP
Being my creative self, I made this for an office party years ago. It turned out so great that when I moved from Austin, one of my co-workers emailed me for the recipes so she could still make it for the group! Serve with corn chips, potato chips or even butter crackers.
Provided by Katy Blaylock
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a blender; puree until smooth. Sprinkle in the ranch dressing mix, green onions, and optional jalapeno; puree until well combined. For best results, refrigerate overnight before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110.9 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 19.4 mg, Fat 10.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 170.6 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
More about "green chili ranch dip recipes"
CREAM CHEESE HATCH GREEN CHILE DIP - COOKING ON THE …
5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsCategory Appetizer RecipesCalories 210 per serving
- With a fork, blend cream cheese, yogurt and mayonnaise until smooth. Add garlic, Ancho chile powder, onion powder and Hatch Green chile and mix well. Save a teaspoon of the Hatch green chile for garnish. Taste and adjust seasonings. I added more Ancho chile powder to make it spicier.
GREEN CHILE DIP - ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 182 per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, green chiles, and all spices in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly until everything is combined.
CHEESY HATCH GREEN CHILE DIP - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
3.3/5 (458)Total Time 35 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 285 per serving
- Put all the ingredients --- except the tortilla chips --- into a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Make sure all the elements are well combined.
- Spread the mixture into a casserole dish. Spread out so it is an even depth. If you like you can sprinkle a few more of the chopped chilies across the surface.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until bubbling all around and starting to brown on the surface. If it's not bubbling and starting to brown, cook it a little longer. Finish off for a few minutes on the top rack under the broiler to get more browning, if you like.
GREEN CHILE RANCH ROLL UP (PINWHEEL) | THE GINGHAM APRON
Category AppetizerEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH SOUR CREAM DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY HATCH GREEN CHILE DIP - TASTE AND TELL
4/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 16Total Time 10 mins
- Place the cream cheese in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the sour cream and pulse to combine.
- Roughly chop 6 of the chiles and add them to the processor along with the cumin, onion powder and garlic powder. Process until smooth. Transfer the dip to a bowl.
COPYCAT CHILI’S RANCH DRESSING RECIPE - SIMPLY SIDE DISHES
4.5/5 (211)Total Time 5 minsCategory CopycatCalories 170 per serving
SMASHED GREEN CHILE TURKEY BURGERS | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH
5/5 Category BurgersCuisine AmericanTotal Time 18 mins
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the turkey, ranch seasoning mix and chiles. Shape into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
- Heat a grill using Kingsford® charcoal or lightly oil a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties and press down hard to smash with a spatula.
- Cook for 4 minutes. Flip the patties and cook another 3–4 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Place one burger on each of four bottom buns. Spread each of the top halves with about 1½ tablespoons Secret Sauce. Layer burgers with lettuce, tomato and avocado, and serve hot.
SPICY CHICKEN RANCH DIP RECIPE - MAEBELLS
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 472 per serving
- In a large mixing bowl combine the chicken, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, green chili's, and drained and rinsed black beans.
SOUTHWEST POTATO CROQUETTES WITH GREEN CHILE RANCH DIP
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory Best Tapas And AppetizersCalories 238 per serving
- Mix the mashed potatoes, egg yolks, Southwest seasoning mix, flour, and cheese together in a bowl.
GREEN CHILE RANCH DRESSING – THYME FOR COCKTAILS
GREEN CHILE JALAPEñO DIP - CHEF IN TRAINING
5/5 (1)Category Appetizer
GREEN OLIVE CHIP DIP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
FIESTA RANCH GREEN CHILE DIP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CASA OLE GREEN DIP RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
GREEN CHILE AND OLIVE DIP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RANCH & GREEN CHILI CHICKEN DIP | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
HATCH GREEN CHILE RANCH DRESSING (OR DIP) RECIPE | RANCH ...
FIESTA RANCH GREEN CHILI DIP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the recipe for green chile dip?Green Chile Dip- Instructions. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, green chiles, and all spices in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly until everything is combined. A couple of notes, first, make sure the cream cheese is very soft.
What is hatchhatch green chile dip?Hatch Green Chile Dip is a creamy dip with Greek yogurt, mayonnaise and cream cheese. Spicy with Chimayo chile powder and Hatch green chili peppers. Grab a blue corn chip and take a dip in this Southwestern appetizer recipe. With a fork, blend cream cheese, yogurt and mayonnaise until smooth.
Can you make chili's ranch dressing at home?Serve on salads, fries, or anything you like to dip in Ranch Dressing! Chili’s Ranch Dressing is delicious and now you can make it in your home. Our Copycat Chili’s Ranch Dressing Recipe is so simple and tastes just like it came from the restaurant. Making Ranch Dressing from scratch will be your go-to dressing for all your salads!
How to make pepper dip with cream cheese?Instructions Place the cream cheese in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the sour cream and pulse to combine. Roughly chop 6 of the chiles and add them to the processor along with the cumin, onion powder and garlic powder. Process until smooth. Chop the remaining 2 chiles. Stir into the dip. Refrigerate the dip until ready to serve.