GRILLED CANADIAN BACON AND PINEAPPLE PIZZA
Pizza on the grill? It's an easy outdoor-party pleaser. Cream cheese lays the creamy base for pineapple and Canadian bacon, ready in just 30 minutes.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Spread cream cheese on pizza crust to within 1/4 inch of edge. Top with pineapple, Canadian bacon and red pepper. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and grill over medium-low heat 7 to 9 minutes, moving pizza around grill every 2 minutes to prevent bottom from burning, until cheese is melted.
- Cut pizza into 36 squares. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 450 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
GRILLED PIZZAS WITH CANADIAN BACON AND PINEAPPLE
- Heat a grill until medium-hot. Grill pineapple and bacon, turning once, until browned, about 2 minutes. Cut into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
- Generously brush one side of pizza dough with oil; grill, oiled side down, until underside is golden brown and top begins to bubble, 3 to 5 minutes. Quickly brush top with oil; flip crust. Top with a thin layer of cheese and some of the pineapple and bacon. Grill until cheese is just melted, toppings are hot, and crust is cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Slide pizza with a large spatula onto a cutting board. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange mint on top. Drizzle with oil. Repeat to make more pizzas.
CANADIAN BACON, SWEET ONION, AND APPLE PIZZA
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray 1 baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
- Press dough into a rectangle on a floured surface. Cut into quarters and place on prepared baking sheet with floured fingers. Top with apple butter, cheese, onion, apple, and Canadian bacon. Bake in oven 12 to 17 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Slice and serve.
GRILLED BACON AND TOMATO PIZZA
Fire up the grill for easy pizza starring prebaked crusts, bacon, garlic-herb cream cheese, tomatoes and basil.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring frequently, until crisp. Drain on paper towel; set aside.
- Spread cheese evenly on pizza crusts. Top with tomato and bacon. Drizzle with oil.
- Place pizzas on grill over low heat. Cover grill; cook 4 to 8 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and toppings are warm. Sprinkle basil over pizzas. Cut each into 8 wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Appetizer, Sodium 170 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
CANADIAN BACON PIZZA
- Cut bread in half lengthwise, then in half widthwise. Place cut side up in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with butter. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. , Spread marinara sauce over bread. Top with Canadian bacon, pineapple, green pepper, onions and cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each piece in half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440 calories, Fat 17g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 64mg cholesterol, Sodium 1343mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
CANADIAN BACON PIZZA
- Preheat oven to 450°F Place the unbaked pizza crust on an ungreased nonstick pizza pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border around the rim.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Arrange the Canadian bacon on top of the cheese, covering evenly.
- Top with mushroom slices and bell pepper rings.
- Sprinkle evenly with oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted and browned.
GRILLED CANADIAN BACON PIZZA
Something different that may light your fire. You could use almost any of your favorite pizza ingredients.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
Yield 2 6inch pizzas
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Drain the artichoke hearts and set aside.
- Sprinkle half of the fontina cheese over the pizza crusts.
- In a bowl, add the quartered artichoke hearts, Canadian bacon, tomatoes, feta cheese, green onions, and oregano; stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Divide the mixture and place it evenly over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Transfer pizzas to a pizza grill pan.
- Place pan on grill rack over medium heat.
- Cover and grill for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and pizza is heated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 807.9, Fat 53.4, SaturatedFat 30.8, Cholesterol 226.8, Sodium 2960.1, Carbohydrate 19.4, Fiber 6.3, Sugar 6.5, Protein 64.1
More about "grilled canadian bacon pizza recipes"
GRILLED PIZZA WITH CANADIAN BACON AND ARTICHOKES
Reviews 21Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 6Total Time 30 mins
- Cut a large piece of foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll the dough on the foil and press out to a rectangle about 14×10 inches. Spray the top side of the dough with nonstick cooking spray.
- Turn the dough over onto the grill and remove the foil. Cook on grill over medium-low heat 2 to 4 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown. Use a large spatula to turn the dough over. Top the dough with the Canadian bacon, tomato slices, artichoke hearts, green onion, mozzarella cheese and feta cheese. Cover the grill and cook an additional 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
CANADIAN BACON AND PINEAPPLE GRILLED PIZZA - FLY-LOCAL
CHICKEN BACON ALFREDO PIZZA - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHAMPION DISHES ON HIS RECIPES - CANADIAN PIZZA MAGAZINE
EASY GRILLED MINI BACON PIZZAS - KISS MY SMOKE
GRILLED CANADIAN BACON AND PINEAPPLE PIZZA | RECIPE | CANADIAN …
10 BEST CANADIAN BACON PIZZA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CANADIAN BACON PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED PINEAPPLE PIZZA | RECIPE | GRILLED PINEAPPLE, GRILLING RECIPES ...
GRILLED PIZZA | CANADIAN LIVING
GRILLED CANADIAN BACON PIZZA RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
GRILLED PINEAPPLE AND CANADIAN BACON PIZZA - PMQ PIZZA MAGAZINE
CANADIAN BACON PIZZA - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
GRILLED PIZZA WITH BACON AND OLIVES RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
PIZZA ON THE GRILL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GRILLED PINEAPPLE AND CANADIAN BACON PIZZA
“THE CANADIAN” PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE
OUR BEST GRILLED PIZZA RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
CANADIAN BACON PIZZA | HEINEN'S GROCERY STORE
HOMEMADE CANADIAN BACON PIZZA – KENTUCKY LEGEND
GRILLED PIZZA WITH MAPLE-GLAZED BACON, POTATOES AND BLUE CHEESE …
SHEET PAN PIZZA WITH CANADIAN BACON | THE RUSTIC FOODIE®
GRILLED PIZZA RECIPE | EASY LOW CARB PIZZA PARTY IDEAS
GRILLED BACON AND FETA MINI PIZZAS | CANADIAN LIVING
CANADIAN BACON PIZZA RECIPE - MOMS WHO THINK
GRILLED PIZZA - CANADIAN PIZZA MAGAZINE
PINEAPPLE AND CANADIAN BACON PIZZA - THERESCIPES.INFO
CANADIAN BACON PIZZAS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SMOKED CANADIAN BACON RECIPE - GRILLBABYGRILL
MAPLE-CURED CANADIAN BACON RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BBQ BACON PIZZA - FLEISCHMANN'S YEAST
CANADIAN BACON AND PINEAPPLE PIZZA RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
10 BEST CANADIAN BACON SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED WHITE PIZZA RECIPE WITH BACON AND BASIL
CANADIAN BACON AND PINEAPPLE PIZZA - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST GRILLED PIZZA RECIPE EVER | HOW TO GRILL PIZZA
RECIPES - HORMEL
BACON, MUSHROOM AND CARAMELIZED ONION GRILLED PIZZA
CANADIAN BACON AND PINEAPPLE PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
#bacon #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #lunch #main-dish #eggs-dairy #pork #vegetables #barbecue #pizza #cheese #meat #equipment #grilling #number-of-servings
How To Make Portobello Mushroom "Bacon" and Grilled Pineapple Hawaiian Pizza | Ooni Pizza Ovens3.2K views-01:51
How to make Pizza on a Weber Grill-Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza56 views-13:47
How to grill Pork Rind & Bacon Pineapple Pizza | Recipe | BBQ Pit Boys68K views-04:52
Grilled Pulled Pork Pizza Recipe with Bacon | How to use Leftover Pulled Pork | Gourmet Guru Grill11K views-07:24
Smoked BACON CHEESEBURGER PIZZA | The BEST Homemade Pizza Recipe on a Pellet Grill1.2K views-13:13
Canadian Bacon and Pepperoni Pizza Rolls7.4K views-04:28
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook a Canadian bacon pizza?Preheat oven to 450°F Place the unbaked pizza crust on an ungreased nonstick pizza pan. Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border around the rim. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Arrange the Canadian bacon on top of the cheese, covering evenly.
What is the best way to cook Canadian bacon?Arrange the Canadian bacon on top of the cheese, covering evenly. Top with mushroom slices and bell pepper rings. Sprinkle evenly with oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes. Top with remaining cheese.
How do you cook a pizza with marinara sauce and cheese?Place cut side up in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with butter. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread marinara sauce over bread. Top with Canadian bacon, pineapple, green pepper, onions and cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each piece in half.
What is the best way to cook a pizza?Cut bread in half lengthwise, then in half widthwise. Place cut side up in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush with butter. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread marinara sauce over bread. Top with Canadian bacon, pineapple, green pepper, onions and cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.