GRILLED CHEESE WITH TURKEY
I make these turkey and cheese sandwiches at least once a week. I love the melty cheese and mayonnaise for comforting appeal. - Teresa Stephens, Dexter, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spread two slices of bread with mayonnaise. Layer with turkey, tomato and cheese; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter. On a hot griddle, grill sandwiches until golden brown, 3-4 minutes on each side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372 calories, Fat 17g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 1617mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
GRILLED CHEESE WITH TURKEY & TOMATO
I love having grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, but many of them are pretty fattening. I decided to make one a little healthier.
Provided by CookingONTheSide
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- On insides of both slices of bread, spread the ranch dressing.
- Make sandwich with bread, cheese, turkey and tomato.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray and toast sandwich for about 3 minutes on each side, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.8, Fat 5.5, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 33.6, Sodium 1113.7, Carbohydrate 31.5, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 6.5, Protein 15.3
GRILLED HOT TURKEY SANDWICHES
- Mix the mayonnaise, salsa, and green onions in a small bowl. Spread the seasoned mayonnaise evenly on each slice of bread. Layer the turkey and cheese on 4 of the slices. Top with remaining bread to make 4 sandwiches.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry sandwiches in butter until lightly toasted. Add remaining butter to skillet, turn sandwiches over. Cook until the cheese is melted, and the bread is browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515 calories, Carbohydrate 32.7 g, Cholesterol 89.1 mg, Fat 33.5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 21.7 g, SaturatedFat 14.8 g, Sodium 1373.1 mg, Sugar 2 g
TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE
Bulk up your favorite grilled cheese with our Turkey Grilled Cheese recipe! This hearty Turkey Grilled Cheese sandwich is perfect for hungry appetites.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Hot Sandwiches
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spread bread slices with dressing; fill with Singles, turkey and onion.
- Spread outside of sandwich with margarine.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 840 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 5 g, Protein 16 g
More about "grilled cheese with turkey recipes"
GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH WITH TURKEY RECIPE - BEST GRILLED ...
Servings 1Total Time 12 minsCategory With MeatCalories 564 per serving
- Assemble the two slices of turkey between the two slices of cheese, and put it all between the two slices of bread.
- Once the butter is completely melted, coats the whole pan, and starts bubbling a little, put the sandwich into the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes on one side, checking to make sure it isn't burning.
TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE - CANADIAN TURKEY
BEST GRILLED CHEESE AND TURKEY SANDWICH RECIPE - …
5/5 (5)Total Time 12 minsCategory Lunch/SnacksCalories 342 per serving
TURKEY CRANBERRY GRILLED CHEESE - DAMN DELICIOUS
TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE - BLOGCHEF
GRILLED HOT TURKEY SANDWICHES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
30 BEST GRILLED CHEESE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
GRILLED CHEESE WITH TURKEY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TURKEY AND SPINACH MEDITERRANEAN GRILLED CHEESE
AMAZING GRILLED CHEESE RECIPES > CALL ME PMC
LEFTOVER TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH | SOMETHING ABOUT ...
TURKEY AND PESTO GRILLED CHEESE | CANADIAN TURKEY
CHERRY JAM, TURKEY & CHEDDAR GRILLED CHEESE | AMBITIOUS ...
EASY GRILLED CHEESE WITH ROASTED TURKEY RECIPE | A ...
TURKEY BACON GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE - VALENTINA'S CORNER
GRILLED CHEESE, TURKEY AND PICKLE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE WITH CRANBERRY BRIE | FOOD CHANNEL
TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE WITH GRUYERE AND CARAMELIZED ...
GRILLED CHEESE WITH TURKEY SAUSAGE AND SMOKE FLAVOURED ...
TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE WITH CRESCENT DOUGH - SWEET AND ...
TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE RECIPE
GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH WITH TURKEY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED CHEESE WITH TURKEY - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
GRILLED CHEESE AND TURKEY SANDWICH RECIPE - CREATE THE ...
GRILLED CHEESE WITH TURKEY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
A QUICK AND EASY LEFTOVER TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
GRILLED TURKEY AND CHEESE SANDWICH - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
GRILLED “CHEESE” TURKEY & VEGGIE SANDWICH
TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE - PLAINVILLE FARMS
APPLE GRILLED CHEESE WITH CHEDDAR AND TURKEY – WELLPLATED.COM
50 GRILLED CHEESES : RECIPES AND COOKING : FOOD NETWORK ...
SOUTHWESTERN CRISPY GRILLED TURKEY AND CHEESE SANDWICHES ...
TURKEY GRILLED CHEESE | CHAR-GRILLER
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Turkey and cheese sandwiches?I make these turkey and cheese sandwiches at least once a week. I love the melty cheese and mayonnaise for comforting appeal. – Teresa Stephens, Dexter, New York Spread two slices of bread with mayonnaise. Layer with turkey, tomato and cheese; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
How to cook turkey sandwiches on a griddle?Directions. Spread two slices of bread with mayonnaise. Layer with turkey, tomato and cheese; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter. On a hot griddle, grill sandwiches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
How to make grilled cheese?How to make grilled cheese: 1. Heat 1 tablespoon salted butter in a cast-iron or nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. 2. Press the sandwich slightly and place it in the skillet. Cook until golden on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes.
How do you make a turkey sandwich with apple butter?Spread all four slices of bread with 1 tablespoon apple butter each. For each sandwich, layer one of the slices with half of the sage, half of the cheese, a layer of apple slices, and the turkey. Place the remaining bread slices on top, apple-butter-side down.