GARLIC BUTTER AND SHRIMP FOIL PACKS
This delicate grilled shrimp dinner comes together in a flash, thanks to an easy foil-pack technique and simple list of ingredients.
Provided by Tieghan Gerard
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Place large sheet of heavy-duty foil or double layer of regular foil on work surface. Rub foil with a little olive oil.
- Arrange slices of polenta in center of foil. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In medium bowl, toss shrimp with melted butter, parsley, garlic and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes. Add shrimp on top of polenta, getting all the butter out of the bowl.
- Bring short ends of foil together, and fold twice to seal; fold in sides to seal, leaving room for steam.
- Place packets on grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Remove from grill; unwrap and top with additional fresh parsley and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 185 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 22 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 200 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
SHRIMP IN FOIL
- Combine olive oil, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Add shrimp and mix well. Set aside to marinade for 10 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lay out a large piece of aluminum foil and fold in half. Fold up edges to create a pouch in the middle. Place marinated shrimp in the middle and drizzle with lemon juice. Lightly close pouch.
- Cook on the hot grill until shrimp are pink and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.9 calories, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 172.6 mg, Fat 28.2 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 19.6 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 247.5 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
GRILLED BRINED SHRIMP WITH GARLIC OIL
Provided by Tony Matranga
Categories Garlic Shellfish Appetizer Quick & Easy Backyard BBQ Seafood Shrimp Summer Grill/Barbecue Bon Appétit Los Angeles California Vegan Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Makes 8 appetizer or 4 to 6 main-course servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Stir 1 cup ice water and 1/3 cup salt in small saucepan over high heat until salt dissolves, about 5 minutes. Transfer salt water to large bowl. Mix in wine, 2 bay leaves, chopped lemon, peppercorns, and remaining 7 cups water, then shrimp. Chill at least 15 minutes and up to 1/2 hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Whisk oil and garlic in small bowl to blend.
- Drain shrimp, rinse, and drain well. Using kitchen scissors, cut shells down center of back side and devein, leaving shells intact. Grill shrimp in shells until charred and just opaque, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Grill bread until beginning to brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer shrimp to another large bowl. Add half of garlic oil and toss to coat. Mound shrimp on platter. Garnish with remaining 4 bay leaves and lemon wedges. Serve with grilled bread and remaining garlic oil.
GRILLED GARLIC AND HERB SHRIMP
- Whisk the paprika, garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, basil, and brown sugar together in a bowl until thoroughly blended. Stir in the shrimp, and toss to evenly coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning once.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Lightly oil grill grate, and place about 4 inches from heat source.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, drain excess, and discard marinade.
- Place shrimp on preheated grill and cook, turning once, until opaque in the center, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336.4 calories, Carbohydrate 10.2 g, Cholesterol 345.6 mg, Fat 15.7 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 37.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 400.8 mg, Sugar 7 g
GRILLED GARLIC SHRIMP
If you like garlic and shrimp, then I think you will enjoy this. We had this at a party, and couldn't get enough of it. I told a friend about how good it was, and she offered me this recipe. I make this often, we still can't get enough of it.
Provided by bratty
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Light fire, and let coals ash, you want a slow-med fire.
- Sauté garlic in butter.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and chives.
- Add shrimp.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Put shrimp on skewers.
- Put foil on grill and lay shrimp skewers on foil.
- Grill for 6-10 minutes or until done.
More about "grilled garlic shrimp in foil recipes"
GRILLED GARLIC SHRIMP IN A FOIL PACKET | COOKING MAMAS
Cuisine AmericanCategory EntréeServings 4
- In a bowl, combine softened butter, parsley and garlic. Toss shrimp with the juice of 1 lemon and pour into a foil packet. Spread butter mixture over shrimp. Season with salt and pepper and a big pinch of red pepper flakes, seal the packet tightly.
GRILLED SHRIMP SCAMPI IN A FOIL PACKET RECIPE - FOOD …
Author Food Network KitchenSteps 3Difficulty Easy
BEST GRILLED SHRIMP FOIL PACKETS RECIPE - DELISH
GARLIC GRILLED SHRIMP - SPEND WITH PENNIES
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP AND SALMON FOIL PACKETS - RECIPE …
GRILLED SPICY SHRIMP FOIL PACKETS | READY SET EAT
*BEST EVER* GRILLED GARLIC SHRIMP – A COUPLE COOKS
BEST FOIL PACK BUTTER GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE -HOW TO …
GRILLED GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP - DAMN DELICIOUS
GRILLED GARLIC PARMESAN SHRIMP RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
GRILLED SHRIMP FOIL PACKET RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 299 per serving
GRILLED SHRIMP IN FOIL - GRILLONADIME.COM
5/5 (46)Total Time 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 317 per serving
GRILLED SHRIMP FOIL PACKS - MY ORGANIZED CHAOS
GRILLED GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP - OUT GRILLING
GRILLED GARLIC SHRIMP IN FOIL | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, …
GRILLED SHRIMP SCAMPI FOIL PACKETS - GIRLS CAN GRILL
GRILLED GARLIC SHRIMP IN FOIL | RECIPE | RECIPES, FOOD NETWORK …
LEMON GARLIC FOIL PACKET SHRIMP - THE ROASTED ROOT
GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
EASY SHRIMP FOIL PACKETS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GARLIC BUTTER GRILLED STEAK & SHRIMP - CAFE DELITES
GRILLED SHRIMP AND VEGETABLES IN FOIL PACKETS RECIPES
GRILLED BRINED SHRIMP WITH GARLIC OIL RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
20 BEST GRILL FOIL PACKET RECIPES - GO MONEY MOM
GRILLED SHRIMP IN FOIL RECIPE - LIGHT & HEALTHY! « RUNNING IN A SKIRT
GRILLED SHRIMP FOIL PACKETS - COOKING CLASSY
HOW TO GRILL SHRIMP IN FOIL - MARINADE IS A KEY? - FOODIANT
25 EASY SHRIMP FOIL PACKET RECIPES - HOW TO COOK SHRIMP IN FOIL
GRILLED GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP WITH GARLIC BREAD | RICARDO
RECIPE INFO GRILLED SHRIMP FOIL PACKETS - MY CAMP COOK
GARLIC SHRIMP AND VEGGIE FOIL PACKS | GIMME DELICIOUS
GARLIC GRILLED SHRIMP - SLENDER KITCHEN
GRILLED SHRIMP IN FOIL - JESSIE FITNESS
LEMON GARLIC FOIL PACKET SHRIMP – MY ROI LIST
GRILLED SHRIMP PACKETS - RECIPE GIRL®
GRILLED LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS - GIRLS CAN GRILL
SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS FOIL PACKS (GRILLED OR BAKED!) - COOKING CLASSY
GRILLED SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKETS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
HOW TO GRILL SHRIMP IN FOIL (THE SUPER EASY WAY)
GRILLED SHRIMP FOIL POUCH RECIPE - TODAY'S CREATIVE LIFE
GARLIC PARMESAN SHRIMP RECIPE - GRILLONADIME.COM
EASY GRILLED SHRIMP WITH CREAMY GARLIC HERB DIP - KIT'S KITCHEN
PARMESAN GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP FOIL PACKS - THE FOOD CAFE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook shrimp on the grill with foil?Place the shrimp in a large piece of foil. Top with the parsley, butter, lemon juice and garlic. Make the foil into a foil packet. Place the foil packet on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes until the shrimp is cooked through and pink.
What is the best way to cook shrimp?Toss shrimp with olive oil, garlic, and pinch of salt and pepper. Place shrimp on center of foil in even layer and break up butter on top. Fold up packet ensuring you have a tight seal.
How to cook marinated shrimp on an outdoor grill?Directions. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Lay out a large piece of aluminum foil and fold in half. Fold up edges to create a pouch in the middle. Place marinated shrimp in the middle and drizzle with lemon juice. Lightly close pouch. Cook on the hot grill until shrimp are pink and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
How to cook shrimp and sausage on the grill?Preheat grill over high heat, or preheat oven to 425°. Cut 4 sheets of foil about 12 inches long. Divide shrimp, garlic, sausage, corn, and potatoes evenly over the foil sheets. Drizzle with oil, then add Old Bay seasoning and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.