HONEY MUSTARD TURKEY SALAD SANDWICH
Provided by Jeff Mauro, host of Sandwich King
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix dried cherries, celery, honey mustard and some salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Let sit to let flavors meld, 10 minutes. Add mayo and mix until incorporated. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Add turkey, then mix and season to taste.
- Serve on split-top buns topped with crushed BBQ potato chips and pickles on the side.
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD TURKEY CHEESE SANDWICHES
- In a small bowl combine mustard, honey, and mayonnaise.
- Butter one side of the bread slices.
- Place 4 pieces of bread, buttered side down on electric griddle or skillet.
- Spread mustard mayonnaise mixture on the other side of the bread. Place one slice of cheese on each piece of bread and place sliced turkey on top of cheese. Butter one side of remaining bread and place buttered side up on top of the sandwich.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 403 calories, Carbohydrate 42 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 46 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 20 grams fat, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 14 grams protein, SaturatedFat 8 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 809 grams sodium, Sugar 13 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 10 grams unsaturated fat
HONEY-MUSTARD CHICKEN SANDWICHES
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix mustard, honey, oregano and red pepper. Brush on both sides of chicken.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 to 15 minutes, brushing frequently with mustard mixture and turning occasionally, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Discard any remaining mustard mixture. Serve chicken in buns with tomato and lettuce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 3 g, Protein 38 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 630 mg, Sugar 13 g, TransFat 0 g
GRILLED HOT TURKEY SANDWICHES
- Mix the mayonnaise, salsa, and green onions in a small bowl. Spread the seasoned mayonnaise evenly on each slice of bread. Layer the turkey and cheese on 4 of the slices. Top with remaining bread to make 4 sandwiches.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry sandwiches in butter until lightly toasted. Add remaining butter to skillet, turn sandwiches over. Cook until the cheese is melted, and the bread is browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 515 calories, Carbohydrate 32.7 g, Cholesterol 89.1 mg, Fat 33.5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 21.7 g, SaturatedFat 14.8 g, Sodium 1373.1 mg, Sugar 2 g
MUSTARD TURKEY SANDWICHES
This recipe is perfect for casual dinners with friends. The turkey can be marinating while you visit with guests, then popped onto the grill for a mouthwatering meal in no time.-Monica Wilcott, Sturgis, Saskatchewan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is combined. Cool slightly; set aside 1/4 cup. Pour remaining mixture into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. , Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey for 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Spread cut sides of rolls with reserved honey mixture. Add lettuce and turkey.
Nutrition Facts :
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD TURKEY BREAST
Simplify your grilling with a whole turkey breast, serving 8. Two classic preparations-savory herb rub and honey mustard baste-make one delicious outcome.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- If using charcoal grill, place drip pan with 1/2 inch water directly under grilling area, and arrange coals around edge of firebox. Heat coals or gas grill for indirect heat.
- In small bowl, mix basil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Rub basil mixture over all sides of turkey. Insert barbecue meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of turkey and does not touch bone.
- Place turkey, skin side down, on grill over drip pan or over unheated side of gas grill. Brush with dressing. Cover and grill over medium heat 30 minutes. Turn turkey; brush with dressing. Cover and grill 2 to 3 hours longer, brushing occasionally with dressing, until thermometer reads 170°F and juice of turkey is no longer pink when center is cut.
- Remove turkey from grill; cover with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360, Carbohydrate 0 g, Cholesterol 145 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 54 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 290 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
GRILLED TURKEY CUBAN SANDWICHES
- Spray cold grate of outdoor gas grill with cooking spray. Prepare grill for medium indirect heat.
- Remove turkey from package. Dry with paper towels. Discard gravy packet or refrigerate for another use (within 2 - 3 days). Lift string netting and shift position on roast for easier removal after cooking. Cut small slits, at least 1 inch apart, over entire surface of turkey. Insert 1 garlic slice into each slit. Brush turkey with oil.
- Combine cumin, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over turkey.
- Place turkey on grill grate over drip pan. Cover grill with lid. Grill 1 1/4 to 1-3/4 hours, or until meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees F when inserted into center of roast. Remove from grill. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove string netting. Cut half of the turkey into six 1/8-inch-thick slices. Set aside. Refrigerate unsliced turkey for another use.
- Cut each bread loaf lengthwise in half. Then, cut each into 3 pieces (for 6 sandwiches). Spread the bottom half of each section with 2 teaspoons mustard. Top with the sliced turkey, ham, cheese and pickles. Cover with tops of bread loaves. Press sandwiches with hands to flatten. Tightly wrap individually in aluminum foil.
- Place wrapped sandwiches on grill grate. Top each with heavy iron skillet or brick. Grill 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until heated through.
- Serve sandwiches warm, wrapped in aluminum foil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1066 calories, Carbohydrate 95.1 g, Cholesterol 202.4 mg, Fat 34.4 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 91.6 g, SaturatedFat 12.9 g, Sodium 2711.5 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
GRILLED HONEY-MUSTARD TURKEY SANDWICHES
It's warm, it's flavorful and it's lower in calories and fat! When it's quick to cook, too, it's a sure-fire winner for weeknight or casual weekend meals.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix mustard, honey, oregano, garlic powder, red pepper and water; brush on turkey.
- Heat coals or gas grill.
- Cover and grill turkey 4 to 6 inches from medium coals 8 to 10 minutes, brushing with mustard mixture and turning occasionally, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Discard any remaining mustard mixture. Serve turkey on buns with tomato and lettuce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 28 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 610 mg
GRILLED TARRAGON MUSTARD TURKEY
I adapted a chicken recipe for turkey breasts instead. It quickly became one of my husband's favorites for the grill.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, oil and pepper; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours., In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, wine or broth and tarragon. Bring to a boil; cook until reduced by half. Reduce heat; add butter and mustard. Stir until butter is melted; set aside and keep warm., Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 minutes; turn and baste with mustard sauce. Cook 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting frequently.
Nutrition Facts :
GRILLED TOMATO, SMOKED TURKEY, AND MUENSTER SANDWICH
Make and share this Grilled Tomato, Smoked Turkey, and Muenster Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Redsie
Yield 2 sandwiches, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice. Spread 2 tablespoons mustard mixture over unbuttered side of each of 2 bread slices; top each with 3 turkey slices, 2 tomato slices, 1 cheese slice, and 1 bread slice (with buttered side out).
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add the sandwiches; cover and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 576.6, Fat 19.1, SaturatedFat 11, Cholesterol 49.2, Sodium 1004, Carbohydrate 78.7, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 6.7, Protein 23.6
GRILLED TURKEY SANDWICH
- Remove tenderloin from turkey; cut tender in half lengthwise. Cut breast into 1/2-inch-thick medallions. Cut open two sides of a resealable plastic bag. Place 1 medallion in bag; pound to 1/4-inch thickness with a meat pounder. Transfer to a nonmetal container. Repeat with remaining turkey. Add marinade. Chill for 2 hours.
- Heat a grill or grill pan. Brush onion, tomatoes, and bread with oil. Season onion and tomatoes with salt and pepper. Grill onion until browned and soft, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside on a plate. Grill tomatoes without turning until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Grill bread until just toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove turkey from marinade; season with salt and pepper. Grill until browned and cooked through,1 to 2 minutes per side. Layer bread with onion, turkey, Parmesan, basil, tomatoes, and watercress; top with remaining bread. Serve.
TURKEY CHEDDAR SANDWICHES WITH HONEY MUSTARD
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl stir together honey and mustard. Slice tomato lengthwise. Arrange bread on a baking sheet and toast under broiler until golden on one side. Turn bread over and spread honey mustard on untoasted sides. Sprinkle Cheddar over honey mustard and broil until cheese is melted. Arrange tomato, turkey, and radicchio between melted Cheddar toasts, seasoning with salt and pepper.
More about "grilled honey mustard turkey sandwiches recipes"
GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH RECIPE WITH HONEY MUSTARD
TURKEY, APPLE, AND SWISS GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES
THE 8 BEST TURKEY SANDWICHES
10 BEST HONEY TURKEY SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED VEGETABLES WITH SMOKY HONEY MUSTARD …
GRILLED TURKEY SANDWICHES WITH HONEY MUSTARD SLAW RECIPE
ITALIAN GRILLED TURKEY SANDWICH – GREAT TASTES OF MANITOBA
GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH WITH HONEY MUSTARD – BEE SEASONAL
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD TURKEY BREAST RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
GRILLED TOMATO, SMOKED TURKEY, & MUENSTER SANDWICH RECIPE
HONEY MUSTARD GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH RECIPE! - THE FRUGAL GIRLS
GRILLED TURKEY SANDWICHES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GRILLED TURKEY, CHEDDAR AND APPLE SANDWICHES RECIPE
CARAMEL LIVING: GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD TURKEY SANDWICH
TURKEY AND BRIE SANDWICH WITH CRANBERRY MUSTARD AIOLI | ALDI US
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD TURKEY SANDWICHES | RECIPE | HONEY …
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN SANDWICHES RECIPE
CLUB SANDWICHES WITH HONEY MUSTARD - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH WITH HONEY MUSTARD | HONEY DINNER …
10 BEST HONEY MUSTARD SANDWICHES RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED HONEY-MUSTARD TURKEY SANDWICHES - HUNTING SEASON READY
TURKEY SALAD SANDWICH WITH HONEY MUSTARD – MY ROI LIST
ULTIMATE HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN SANDWICHES - HOW TO FEED A LOON
HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE FOR TURKEY MOZZARELLA SANDWICH
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD TURKEY OAT BURGERS - GREENLITEBITES
GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH RECIPE - HOT HONEY MUSTARD | PERDUE …
GRILLED HONEY MUSTARD TURKEY BREAST RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Honey Mustard grilled chicken sandwiches?Enjoy these honey-mustard grilled chicken sandwiches – a flavorful dinner made ready in 30 minutes. Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix mustard, honey, oregano and red pepper. Brush on both sides of chicken. Place chicken on grill over medium heat.
How to make honey mustard sauce?Whisk the honey mustard sauce ingredients in a bowl (mayonnaise, dijon mustard, honey, vinegar, cayenne pepper and paprika) until sauce is smooth and combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside. In bowl or plastic bag combine chicken breasts, olive oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
How do you cook a Turkey on a gas grill?Heat coals or gas grill for indirect heat. In small bowl, mix basil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Rub basil mixture over all sides of turkey. Insert barbecue meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of turkey and does not touch bone. Place turkey, skin side down, on grill over drip pan or over unheated side of gas grill. Brush with dressing.
How to cook a turkey breast on a charcoal grill?Simplify your grilling with a whole turkey breast, serving 8. Two classic preparations—savory herb rub and honey mustard baste—make one delicious outcome. If using charcoal grill, place drip pan with 1/2 inch water directly under grilling area, and arrange coals around edge of firebox.