GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH PESTO
- Pesto (makes 1 cup) Process or blend all sauce ingredients together until smooth.
- Stir well before serving.
- Pesto may be prepared in advance and frozen, or may be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Broiled, Grilled or BBQ'ed: Baste with pesto when turning.
- Cook 10 minutes total per inch of thickness, approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with pesto on top.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 536, Fat 40.5, SaturatedFat 7.1, Cholesterol 80.3, Sodium 419.4, Carbohydrate 14.1, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 1.8, Protein 31.6
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH PESTO
- In a bowl combine the gingerroot, garlic, lime juice, oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Arrange the swordfish steaks in a shallow glass baking dish and spoon the marinade over them. Let the fish marinate, covered and chilled, turning once, for an hour. Meanwhile, make the pesto. In a food processor combine all the ingredients and transfer to a bowl.
- Place swordfish steaks on your grill. Cook the steaks 4 inches above the coals for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until firm to the touch. Alternatively, broil them under a preheated broiler 4 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Serve with pesto.
SWORDFISH WITH CITRUS PESTO
- Blend the basil, pine nuts, garlic, zests, juices, salt, and pepper in a food processor until the mixture is finely chopped. With the machine running, gradually add the olive oil until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Brush both sides of the swordfish fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the swordfish about 3 to 4 minutes on each side for a 1-inch thick fillet.
- Transfer the grilled swordfish to serving plates, top with the citrus pesto, and serve.
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH PESTO-LEMON-CAPER SAUCE
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all of the ingredients except the swordfish and the olive oil for grilling, and process until coarsely chopped.
- Rub the swordfish with olive oil, and grill on both sides until cooked, following the Canadian rule: measure at thickest point, and allow 8 to 10 minutes to the inch, turning once. Serve topped with the pesto-lemon-caper sauce.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 498, UnsaturatedFat 31 grams, Carbohydrate 5 grams, Fat 40 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 29 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Sodium 415 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 0 grams
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH LEMON CAPER BUTTER
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Brush swordfish with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broiler 3-5 minutes until browned outside and just opaque throughout.
- While fish is grilling, in a small saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice, capers, garlic and salt.
- Heat on grill or stovetop until butter is melted and flavors have combined, 2-3 minutes.
- Serve swordfish with butter sauce spooned on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 476, Fat 31.2, SaturatedFat 11.6, Cholesterol 180.3, Sodium 704.1, Carbohydrate 1.8, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 0.2, Protein 45.1
GRILLED SWORDFISH STEAKS WITH CILANTRO-LIME BUTTER
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Brush both sides of swordfish with olive oil.
- Cook on the preheated grill until fish flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 12 minutes, brushing with olive oil and turning once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, cilantro, jalapeno, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl. Serve butter mixture with swordfish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335.2 calories, Carbohydrate 0.2 g, Cholesterol 96 mg, Fat 21.6 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 33.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.6 g, Sodium 232.8 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
More about "grilled swordfish with pesto lemon caper sauce recipes"
SIMPLE SWORDFISH WITH A LEMON CAPER BUTTER SAUCE - DISHINGJH
GRILLED SWORDFISH RECIPE (STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL) - THE …
GRILLED SALMON WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
SWORDFISH, MUSHROOMS, LEMON & CAPERS - SOMETHING NEW FOR …
GRILLED SWORDFISH RECIPE WITH LEMON-BUTTER - SALT PEPPER SKILLET
PESTO GRILLED SWORDFISH STEAK RECIPE WITH TOMATOES - EAT THIS NOT …
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH LEMON AND CAPER SAUCE RECIPE ON FOOD52
Reviews 9Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Entree
GRILLED SWORDFISH STEAK WITH LEMON-DILL AIOLI SAUCE
PAN SEARED SWORDFISH STEAKS WITH OLIVES AND CAPERS
GRILLED SWORDFISH IN LEMON CAPER CREAM SAUCE - CIAO CHOW LINDA
TRICOLORE SWORDFISH WITH LEMON PEPPER SAUCE - KULINARIAN
SWORDFISH CAPERS LEMON RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
MEDITERRANEAN SWORDFISH RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
SWORDFISH WITH LEMON-CAPER SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH LEMON-CAPER SAUCE - CHAR-GRILLER
GRILLED SWORDFISH STEAKS WITH LEMON AND CAPER SAUCE
GRILLED SWORDFISH STEAKS WITH BASIL-CAPER BUTTER RECIPE
GRILLED SWORDFISH SALMORIGLIO - A FAMILY FEAST®
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH BASIL PESTO - SUMMER SEAFOOD GRILLING RECIPE!
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE - HASKELL
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH PESTO-LEMON-CAPER SAUCE - MASTERCOOK
GRILLED SWORDFISH STEAKS WITH CAPERS & LEMON - THE LIFE SHE'S FIT FOR
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH HERBS AND CHARRED LEMON SALSA RECIPE
GRILLED SWORDFISH ZIPPY LEMON CAPER SAUCE - DATE NIGHT DOINS …
GRILLED SWORDFISH - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SWORDFISH WITH LEMON AND CAPER SAUCE – PRIMAL WELLNESS
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH LEMON AND CAPER SAUCE - GLUTEN FREE …
SWORDFISH WITH OREGANO CAPER SAUCE - HUMMINGBIRD THYME
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH LEMON-BASIL BUTTER RECIPE
SWORDFISH LEMON CAPER SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
16 BEST GRILLED SWORDFISH RECIPES PLUS WINE PAIRINGS AND SIDE DISHES
SWORDFISH WITH CAPER SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH PESTO-LEMON-CAPER SAUCE RECIPE | EAT YOUR …
GRILLED ITALIAN SWORDFISH WITH CREAMY LEMON CAPER SAUCE
SWORDFISH WITH LEMON-CAPER SAUCE RECIPE
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH BUTTER, LEMON & CAPER SAUCE | RECIPE
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH PESTO LEMON CAPER SAUCE RECIPES
GRILLED SWORDFISH RECIPES WITH CAPERS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
GRILLED SWORDFISH WITH DILL AND CAPER BUTTER SAUCE - KILLING THYME
GRILLED TUNA OR SWORDFISH WITH A CAPER SAUCE BY STIRRED - LUXURY ...
GRILLED SWORDFISH STEAK WITH A PESTO, CHILI & LEMON CRUST
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook a Swordfish on the grill?Directions 1 Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat. ... 2 Cut the lemon slices into quarters. ... 3 Light a grill or preheat the broiler. ... 4 Grill or broil the swordfish about 4 inches from the heat, turning once, until charred outside and still slightly pink in the center (3 to 4 minutes per side). More items...
How to marinate swordfish steak in pesto?Spread the pesto all over the swordfish steaks, cover, and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes. While the fish marinates, heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for a minute or two, until lightly browned. Add the tomatoes and sauté until the skins are lightly blistered and about to pop, about 5 minutes.
What are the ingredients in a Swordfish fillet?Ingredients 1 4 swordfish steaks 4-6 ounces each 2 1/4 cup olive oil 3 1 1/2 tablespoons honey 4 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce 5 1 teaspoon lemon zest 6 2 teaspoons fresh parsley chopped 7 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves 8 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 9 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 10 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic 11 lemon wedges for serving More ...
How to cook swordfish steak in panko crumbs?Using a shallow mid-size bowl, pour in the Italian seasoned bread crumbs and panko crumbs. Place each oiled swordfish steak onto the bread crumbs and panko crumbsand then turn over, making sure that the steak is covered on all sides.