This is my Grandma Klepper's fudge recipe with variations. I LOVE Christmas, seriously I look forward to next Christmas on the current Christmas season, if I could, I would leave my Christmas tree up all year long, but people may think I'm crazy. I love to cook so Christmas time at our house is full of surprises! I like to try...
Provided by Elizabeth Lancaster
Categories Other Desserts
Number Of Ingredients 7
- 1. Prepare an 8inch square baking dish by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside
- 2. In a large, heavy saucepan, add sugar marshmallows and milk . Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently. Once boiling, continue to boil for a full 6 minutes, stirring constantly, Don't walk away, it will burn.
- 3. Remove from heat and add chips and vanilla, stir well.
- 4. Once stirred add butter and gumdrops stirring till stiff ( and it will get really stiff) (it's good to have a man handy for this part) Stir until shinny !
- 5. Immediately pour mixture into prepared baking dish and refrigerate for one to two hours , covered with a piece of plastic wrap. Once set, cut into bite sized pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. ENJOY.
- 6. P.s.These will freeze for up to 6-9 months
Making candy is one of my favorite things to do during the holidays. This sweet white fudge is as easy to put together as it is beautiful to serve. -Jennifer Short, Omaha, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3 pounds (81 pieces).
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the candy coating, milk and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until candy coating is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and gumdrops. , Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Using foil, remove fudge from the pan; cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 11mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
This is a sweet white fudge that is real simple to make. It would be great for Christmas, Easter, or just anytime. Prep time inclues cooling time.
Provided by southern chef in lo
Yield 3 pounds
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil; set aside.
- In saucepan, heat the candy coating, milk, and salt over low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and gumdrops; spread into foil-lined pan.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm. Using foil, remove fudge from pan and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1990.4, Fat 82.9, SaturatedFat 50.5, Cholesterol 76.1, Sodium 505.4, Carbohydrate 294.1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 257.4, Protein 23.5
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; set aside. In a large saucepan, heat the candy coating, milk and salt over low heat until coating is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and gumdrops.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Using foil, remove fudge from the pan; cut into 1-in. squares. Store at room temperature. Yield: about 3 pounds.
GUMDROP FUDGE RECIPE RECIPE
Provided by bamagirl817
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the candy coating, milk and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and gumdrops. Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Using foil, remove fudge from the pan; cut into 1-in. squares. Store at room temperature. Yield: about 3 pounds.
More about "gumdrop fudge recipes"
EASY CHRISTMAS GUMDROP NOUGAT CANDY - A PRETTY LIFE IN …
4.8/5 (65)Total Time 447692 hrs 10 mins
- Melt the butter, white chocolate chips and marshmallows together over indirect heat. To do this I create a double boiler by putting a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water (making sure that the bowl and pan fit together snug). This ensures that the mixture doesn’t burn.
- Continuously stir the mixture until it is smooth and melted together, making sure not to cook the mixture…the goal is to just melt, not cook.
EASY GUMDROP FUDGE - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsServings 36
- Melt white chocolate chips in a heavy glass or porcelain bowl for 2 minutes. Set aside. Remove foil covering off frosting and microwave for 1 minute, until very melted.
- Stir melted white chocolate chips gently. Add in melted frosting and stir to combine. Add in gumdrops. Transfer to a foil lined 8x8 pan. Let cool until set. You can speed up the process by cooling fudge in the fridge.
- Cut into small squares & enjoy! Cutting is easier if you spray the knife with non-stick spray and clean it intermittently. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
WHITE GUMDROP FUDGE RECIPE - SHESAVED®
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Begin by lining an 8 inch square or round pan with parchment paper and by chopping your gumdrops in half. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the white chocolate chips as well as the marshmallow cream. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, heat the heavy cream, butter, and salt. Bring it to a boil. Keep stirring as you heat to help the ingredients mix and to keep them from burning or sticking.
- Remove the mixture from heat and pour it directly over the chocolate and marshmallow mixture. It will quickly start melting the mixture, so stir well until a soft and fluffy liquid forms.
EASY GUMDROP FUDGE RECIPE (4 INGREDIENTS!)- DINNER, THEN ...
5/5 (3)Total Time 4 hrs 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 254 per serving
EASY GUMDROP FUDGE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
4.6/5 (11)Total Time 2 hrs 25 minsCategory CandyCalories 77 per serving
- In a large, heavy saucepan, add butter, cream, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently. Once boiling, continue to boil for a full 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and pour over white chocolate and marshmallow cream. Using an electric mixer, blend for about one minute, until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add gumdrops and fold them in with a spoon, gently. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and refrigerate for two hours (or overnight), covered with a piece of plastic wrap.
GUMDROP NOUGAT CANDY - KELLY LYNN'S SWEETS AND TREATS
Reviews 46Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 30
GUM DROP FUDGE RECIPE - A FEW SHORTCUTS
Reviews 1Total Time 20 minsEstimated Reading Time 50 secs
GUMDROP FUDGE RECIPE - AMY LYNN'S KITCHEN
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with foil, leaving enough foil hanging over the edges to use as handles to lift the fudge out.
CHRISTMAS GUMDROP NOUGAT - THE FARM GIRL GABS®
4.4/5 (116)Total Time 35 minsCategory CandyCalories 373 per serving
GUMDROP FUDGE RECIPE BY DENISE - COOKEATSHARE
5/5 (1)Category Kid FriendlyCuisine AmericanCalories 6952 per serving
HOW TO MAKE EASY MICROWAVE GUMDROP FUDGE -- FUN HOLIDAY TREAT
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 1 min
10 BEST GUMDROP CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MAKE YOUR OWN FRUITY GUMDROP NOUGAT CANDY FOR A FUN ...
Author Marie Rossiter
270 GUMDROP FUDGE IDEAS | FUDGE, FUDGE RECIPES, CANDY RECIPES
GUMDROP FUDGE NOUGAT - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
GUMDROP FUDGE - SHUGARY SWEETS | FUDGE RECIPES, VANILLA ...
RECIPE FOR GUMDROP NUGGET CANDY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
GUMDROP FUDGE - JAM HANDS
GUMDROP FUDGE RECIPE
GUMDROP FUDGE - FARM BELL RECIPES
GUMDROP FUDGE RECIPE - AMY LYNN'S KITCHEN - YOUTUBE
GUMDROP FUDGE RECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #5-ingredients-or-less #fudge #desserts #easy #holiday-event #kid-friendly #winter #candy #dietary #gifts #low-sodium #seasonal #inexpensive #low-in-something #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love