ONE-PAN BAKED HALIBUT RECIPE WITH VEGETABLES
You'll love this simple baked halibut recipe with colorful vegetables tossed in a citrus and olive oil sauce! Perfect for busy weeknights because it comes together in 20 minutes or less. If you can't find halibut, another white fish like cod, haddock, or red snapper would work well. This sheet pan dinner is a filling meal in one, but if you want to make the most of the zesty Mediterranean-style sauce, serve the halibut and veggies over a bed of barley or bulgur.
Provided by Suzy Karadsheh
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients together. Add the green beans, tomatoes, and onions and toss to coat with the sauce. With a large slotted spoon or spatula, transfer the vegetables to a large baking sheet (21 x 15 x 1 inch baking sheet, for example). Keep the vegetables to one side or one half of the baking sheet and make sure they are spread out in one layer.
- Now, add the halibut fillet strips to the remaining sauce, toss to coat. Transfer the halibut fillet to the baking sheet next to the vegetables and pour any remaining sauce on top.
- Lightly sprinkle the halibut and vegetables with a little more seasoned salt.
- Bake in 425 degrees F heated oven for 15 minutes. Then transfer the baking sheet to the top oven rack and broil for another 3 minutes or so, watching carefully. The cherry tomatoes should begin to pop under the broiler.
- When ready, remove the baked halibut and vegetables from the oven. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311.5 kcal, Sugar 5.2 g, Sodium 479.2 mg, Fat 19.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Carbohydrate 11.1 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 23.6 g, Cholesterol 55.6 mg, UnsaturatedFat 16.1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
STIR-FRIED HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES
Make and share this Stir-Fried Halibut with Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
Provided by PalatablePastime
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oil in wok.
- Add fish, onion, garlic, ginger, and asparagus; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in other ingredients; cook 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve with rice.
PAN-FRIED HALIBUT FILLETS WITH ROASTED VEGETABLE CHILE BROTH
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 24
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and sweat the onion and garlic. Add the wine, raise the heat to high, and reduce the liquid completely. Reduce the heat to medium, add the stock and half of the roasted peppers, poblano, garlic, shallots and pearl onions, reserve the remaining vegetables, simmer for 30 minutes. Pure the mixture in a blender or processor, or in the pan with a hand-held blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper and honey. Place a fillet in a bowl and ladle the broth around it. Garnish with the remaining roasted vegetables and sage pesto.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil until it begins to smoke and then add the butter. Season the fillets with salt and pepper to taste on both sides and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- In a food processor, combine the sage, parsley, garlic, pine nuts and cheese and process for 20 seconds, slowly adding the olive oil while the machine is running. Transfer to a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES AND PARSLEY
Categories Bean Garlic Potato Bake Sauté Wheat/Gluten-Free Halibut Celery Hot Pepper Carrot Fall Parsley Boil Bon Appétit
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Sprinkle halibut with salt and pepper. Spread 1/2 tablespoon hot ajvar on each side of each fish fillet. Set aside.
- Heat oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, potatoes and celery; sauté until tender, about 8 minutes. Mix in beans, clam juice, parsley, garlic and cup hot ajvar. Bring to boil. Season with salt. Arrange fish atop vegetable mixture in skillet. Cover and bake until fish is opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLE SALSA
There's something fishy going on in our Test Kitchen-and it's this terrific recipe! Topped with a colorful, fresh tomato salsa, these flaky filets are a real treat
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place halibut in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. , Meanwhile, for salsa, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with halibut.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279 calories, Fat 11g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 54mg cholesterol, Sodium 249mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 37g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
HALIBUT WITH SPICED VEGETABLES
Provided by Marian Burros
Categories dinner, weekday, main course
Yield 3 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cut whole onions into thin slices.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a nonstick skillet until it is quite hot. Add onions, and saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions begin to soften and take on color. When onions begin to dry out, stir in 2 tablespoons of the fish stock.
- Meanwhile, wash, trim, seed and cut the whole red and green peppers into thin slices, and add to onion. Cook, stirring, until peppers begin to soften.
- Grate ginger, and stir into peppers along with five-spice powder.
- Cut halibut into three pieces, discarding bone. Place halibut in pan, and cover with vegetables. Cover, and cook according to the Canadian rule: measure fish at thickest part and cook 8 to 10 minutes per inch.
- Meanwhile, trim, wash and chop cilantro and green onions, and saute them with pine nuts in the remaining olive oil in a small pot for about one minute.
- Add remaining fish stock and soy sauce to the pine nut mixture, and cook until slightly reduced.
- When fish is cooked, arrange vegetables on each of three plates; top with halibut, and spoon pine nut mixture over top of each.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 309, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 21 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 35 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 602 milligrams, Sugar 10 grams
GARLIC AND HERB HALIBUT AND VEGETABLES
Simple seasonings add spark to Italian dressing. It livens up ordinary halibut and vegetables!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix dressing, salt, garlic-pepper blend and basil. Place fish and vegetables in pan. Drizzle with dressing mixture, turning fish and vegetables to coat.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes, turning vegetables once or twice, until fish flakes easily with fork and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Carbohydrate 18 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 46 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 850 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH TAMARIND STIR-FRIED VEGETABLES
This is a quick and easy fish recipe that is low in carbs and healthy. I have been cooking lower carb meals lately as per hubby's request and this is one I came up with the other night as I had some halibut.
Provided by The Flying Chef
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl, place fillets in marinade, ensuring they are completely covered,refrigerate 2 hours.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or pan, add garlic, ginger and chili stir-fry until fragrant, Add capsicum, stir-fry until capsicum is tender.
- Add water, stock, sauces, sugar and tamarind, bring to the boil, boil 1 minute, add bok choy, bean sprouts and onion, stir-fry until greens just wilt, remove from heat and stir in coriander.
- Remove fish from marinade and discard marinade.
- Cook fish on a heated oiled grill plate or grill or BBQ, about 4 Min's a side or until cooked as desired. Cooking times will vary depending on thickness of fillets.
- To serve: Spoon vegetables onto a plate, top with fish and garnish with extra coriander if desired.
POACHED HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES A LA PAYSANNE
- In a medium saucepan, combine chicken stock, 3/4 cup water, and 3 tablespoons butter. Add onion, carrot, celery, and potatoes; cook over medium-low heat until tender and most liquid is absorbed. Season with salt.
- In an 8- to 10-inch skillet, bring 1/2 cup water and remaining 1 tablespoon butter to a simmer. Season halibut on both sides with salt. Place halibut in poaching liquid; cook until just well done, 3 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted spatula, transfer halibut to plate, and serve with vegetables.
More about "halibut with vegetables recipes"
ONE-PAN BAKED HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES - GUSS COOKS
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 280 per serving
- In a jar, mix together the sauce ingrediengts, shake well and pour over the vegetables and fish. Coat well.
DELICIOUS ONE-PAN BAKED HALIBUT WITH SIMPLE VEGETABLES
5/5 (8)Category Main DishCuisine America, Whole 30, Gluten FreeTotal Time 40 mins
BAKED HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Calories 300 per servingServings 4
- Place fish in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with lemon juice; sprinkle with dill. Top with tomato and next 6 ingredients (tomato through black pepper); sprinkle with cheese. Pour wine into dish; cover with foil. Bake at 425º for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
17 BEST HALIBUT RECIPE IDEAS | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY …
GRILLED HALIBUT AND VEGETABLES WITH SALSA VERDE RECIPE
31 HALIBUT RECIPES FOR FLAKY WHITE FISH PERFECTION - MSN
HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES IN PARCHMENT PAPER RECIPE - EAT SMARTER …
HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLE SUCCOTASH - NO RECIPE REQUIRED
ROASTED HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES EN PAPILLOTE RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
PARCHMENT BAKED HALIBUT FISH WITH VEGETABLES - #FOODBYJONISTER
EASY HALIBUT WITH VEGGIES SHEET PAN DINNER - COOKINGHEARTSMART
HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
MAIN DISH HALIBUT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
WHAT TO SERVE WITH HALIBUT (14 BEST SIDE DISHES)
HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES – HAYLIE POMROY
HALIBUT AND VEGGIE FOIL PACKET RECIPE - EVERYDAY DISHES
GRILLED HALIBUT NIçOISE WITH MARKET VEGETABLES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
HALIBUT WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES AND SPICY CILANTRO SAUCE
HALIBUT WITH SPRING VEGETABLES RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
10 QUICK & DELICIOUS HALIBUT RECIPES - VAN ISLE MARINA
HALIBUT AND SUMMER VEGETABLES EN PAPILLOTE RECIPE
PAN-SEARED HALIBUT WITH SPRING VEGETABLES RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES - HALIBUT
HALIBUT WITH SPRING VEGETABLES SKILLET RECIPE IS A COLORFUL ONE-PAN ...
HALIBUT WITH SPRING VEGETABLES SKILLET RECIPE IS A COLORFUL ONE-PAN ...
HALIBUT WITH SPRING VEGETABLES AND PICPOUL WINE - ALWAYS RAVENOUS
GRILLED HALIBUT WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES - HEINEN'S GROCERY STORE
GRILL-POACHED HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES - OUR FAMILY FOODS
RECIPE FOR THE BEST HALIBUT STEAKS & MIXED VEGETABLES
BAKED HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES | BAKED FISH RECIPES
ROAST VEGETABLES WITH HALIBUT | WHAT DAD COOKED
BAKED HALIBUT WITH SPRING VEGETABLES - ZUPAN’S
WHAT VEGETABLES GO WITH HALIBUT? | EHOW
BAKED HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
WHAT TO SERVE WITH HALIBUT (14 BEST SIDE DISHES) - THE RUSTY SPOON
HALIBUT WITH VEGETABLES RECIPE
ONE-DISH POACHED HALIBUT AND VEGETABLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love