- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, mustard powder and flour. Mix in egg yolks until smooth. Heat half and half in the top half of a double boiler, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water until just short of boiling. Stir in the egg yolk and sugar mixture, and then stir in the vinegar. Continue to stir over simmering water until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73.5 calories, Carbohydrate 10.1 g, Cholesterol 24.5 mg, Fat 3.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 9 mg, Sugar 8.4 g
BAKED HAM WITH MUSTARD SAUCE
Provided by Food Network
Yield about 1/2 cup
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small saucepan, off heat, combine sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk in vinegar until it forms a paste. Add cream, whisking, and beat in yolk. Heat over low heat, whisking constantly, until sauce thickens slightly, do not boil or sauce will curdle.
- Serve the sauce warm with slices of baked ham.
CHEESY COUNTRY HAM DIP
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the ham slices on a microwave-safe dish lined with paper towels. Cover the ham with a damp paper towel and microwave on low heat until the ham is slightly crisp on the edges and the fat is absorbed in the paper towels, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the ham from the microwave and discard the paper towels. Using two forks, shred the ham into small bite-size pieces. Place the ham into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, Cheddar, sour cream, garlic powder, shallot and 1 teaspoon black pepper to the mixing bowl and stir to combine. Spread the ham and cheese mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the pecans, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle the seasoned pecans over the ham and cheese dip.
- Bake the dip until hot and bubbly around the edges, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm with butter crackers, corn tortilla and celery.
HAM DIPPING SAUCE
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Boil on medium to low heat until mixture thickens (about 1 minute).
- Dip ham into the sauce or add to a ham sandwich.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.1, Fat 0.1, Sodium 88, Carbohydrate 34.9, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 32.9, Protein 0.2
GRANDMOTHER B'S SAUCE FOR HAM
- Stir both amounts of cranberry sauce, brown sugar, orange juice, orange zest, lemon juice, mustard, honey, and cloves in a saucepan and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil until cranberry sauce has melted, brown sugar has dissolved, and the glaze is thickened, 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 87.7 calories, Carbohydrate 22.5 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 28.4 mg, Sugar 21.9 g
HAM-AND-MANCHEGO PANINI WITH DIPPING SAUCE
- Top each of 2 bread slices with ham, Manchego, and remaining slices. Brush tops of panini with 2 teaspoons oil.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-low. Place panini in skillet, oiled side up. Cover; cook until golden brown and cheese has melted, 5 to 8 minutes per side, pressing down with a spatula 3 to 4 times during cooking.
- Meanwhile, make dipping sauce: In a small bowl, mix together jam and Dijon. Serve panini with sauce on the side.
HAM-FILLED BISCUITS WITH HONEY-MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE
This is another quick and easy snack, appetizer, side to soup and/or salad. Don't skip the sauce! It really makes these tiny little sandwiches. The biscuits can be baked, split and buttered up to 24 hours prior to serving, just store in an air-tight container.
Provided by Ms B.
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each biscuit in half crosswise (to make 2 half-moon shapes); place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- With back of teaspoon, spread 1 tablespoon mustard evenly over tops of biscuits.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine onions and butter, mix well.
- Split each cooled biscuit; spread both halves with about 1/4 teaspoon butter mixture.
- Roll ham slices loosely and place on bottom biscuit halves; cover with top halves to make sandwiches.
- In another bowl, combine dipping sauce ingredients; blend well.
- Transfer to small serving dish.
- Serve the sandwiches arranged around the dipping sauce on a platter for serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89.5, Fat 5.2, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 6.7, Sodium 235.2, Carbohydrate 9.7, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 3.1, Protein 1.3
HORSERADISH SAUCE FOR HAM
For a zippy sauce for ham, try this recipe. It have many layers of flavors but is still very simple.-Edna Duffield, Lineville, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, combine first six ingredients. Gently fold in whipped cream. Chill. Serve with sliced ham, ham loaf or ham balls.
Nutrition Facts :
HAM WITH SWEET PINEAPPLE SAUCE
My mom always finds ways to make good foods taste even more special. A great example is this ham served with a sweet pineapple sauce. A simple mixture of basic ingredients results in a mouthwatering main dish. -Debra Falkiner, St. Charles, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings (3 cups sauce).
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 1-1/4 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through. , Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup water, brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, mustard and pineapple. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth; stir into pineapple sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with the ham.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 58mg cholesterol, Sodium 1285mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 21g protein.
HAM & CHEESE ON RYE WITH DIPPING SAUCE
Imagine the flavor of your favorite ham and cheese sandwich packed into crunchy little appetizers crackers-and you've pretty much got this recipe!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 15 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix mayo and mustard until blended.
- Top each of 15 crackers with 1 cheese piece, 1 ham slice and second cheese piece. Cover with remaining crackers. Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 min. or until cheese begins to melt. Serve with mayo mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 240 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
More about "ham dipping sauce recipes"
HOLIDAY HAM AND DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES - OH SWEET BASIL
3.5/5 (35)Total Time 5 minsCategory 50+ Homemade Condiment RecipesCalories 157 per serving
HOT HAM DIPS (AU JUS HAM SANDWICHES) - PLAIN CHICKEN
HAM AND CHEESE ROLLS WITH HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE ...
HOLIDAY HAM AND DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
15 EASY CHICKEN DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES - LIFE FAMILY FUN
5 MINUTE HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
18 STANDOUT DIPPING SAUCES MADE TO GO WITH SOUTHERN ...
BROWN SUGAR HAM GLAZE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
10 BEST SAUCE FOR BOILED HAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRANDMA AUDREY'S HONEY MUSTARD HAM SAUCE - CRAFTY LITTLE GNOME
HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE FOR HAM | HILDA'S KITCHEN BLOG
MUSTARD SAUCE FOR HAM - BAKE. EAT. REPEAT.
HAM SAUCES THAT ARE BASICALLY THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED ...
HAM DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE | ALL THINGS MAMMA
10 RIDICULOUSLY EASY HAM GLAZE RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
HAM AND CHIVE DIP
10 BEST PINEAPPLE SAUCE HAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY HAM GLAZE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CLASSIC RAISIN SAUCE RECIPE FOR BAKED HAM
CLASSIC GLAZED HAM WITH PINEAPPLE SAUCE | VALERIE'S KITCHEN
DIPPING SAUCES FOR HAMS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE SAUCE FOR HAM - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
SAVORY HAM WITH GARLIC DIPPING SAUCE - MUD AND MAGNOLIAS
HOLIDAY HAM AND DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES | RECIPE | HAM ...
SIMPLE KETO HAM WITH FANCY DIPPING SAUCES - MY PRODUCTIVE ...
HAM AND CHEESE DIP - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
2-INGREDIENT HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE
HAM & MOZZARELLA STICKS WITH RASPBERRY-DIJON DIPPING SAUCE ...
WORLD'S BEST BROWN SUGAR HAM (+ HAM GLAZE RECIPE) - OH ...
HAM & DOUBLE CHEESE TURNOVERS WITH HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING ...
DIPPING SAUCE FOR HAM STEAK - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST HAM SANDWICH RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE HAM SANDWICH
HAM DIPPING SAUCE - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
HAM BALLS IN SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
APRICOT DIPPING SAUCE FOR HAM - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST DIPPING SAUCE HAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love