HAM AND RICE CASSEROLE
Quick and easy casserole that adults and kids will like. Great use of left over ham. It is creamy and hearty, sure to please.
Provided by Tracy H.
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine all ingredients except butter and corn flakes.
- Spoon into a greased casserole dish (8x8 or 10x7).
- Combine butter and corn flakes and put over top of dish.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 40 minutes.
HAM STEAK AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a heavy oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook until browned all over, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from heat and cut ham into 4 serving pieces.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower and broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 6 minutes.
- Squeeze the pouch of wild rice mix to separate the rice. Combine rice and 2 tablespoons water in the skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until rice is thoroughly heated, about 2 minutes. Spread rice evenly over the skillet. Cover with the cauliflower and broccoli. Layer the ham steak, Cheddar cheese, and mushrooms on top.
- Blend celery soup, sour cream, mustard, and curry powder together in a bowl. Pour over the cheese and mushroom layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until ham steaks are no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the centers should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 647.3 calories, Carbohydrate 45.8 g, Cholesterol 129.5 mg, Fat 33.5 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 41 g, SaturatedFat 16.7 g, Sodium 2265.8 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
WILD RICE AND HAM CASSEROLE
My grandmother gave me this recipe. The blend of flavors is fantastic. It's so simple to make and can easily be doubled for a large gathering.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare the rice according to package directions. Spoon into an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with broccoli and ham. Combine the soup, mayonnaise and mustard. Spread over rice mixture and mix gently. , Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 564 calories, Fat 41g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 60mg cholesterol, Sodium 1692mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
WILD RICE AND HAM CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice according to directions on package, spread over bottom of greased 13 x 9 2 inch baking dish.
- Layer broccoli over rice. Sprinkle ham over broccoli, then cover with cheddar cheese.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise and mustard, spread over casserole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 557.5, Fat 32.4, SaturatedFat 10.9, Cholesterol 85.2, Sodium 977.4, Carbohydrate 41.8, Fiber 3.6, Sugar 4.7, Protein 25.8
SPINACH, HAM, AND RICE CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine spinach, rice, milk, eggs, 3/4 cup cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add onion and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Add wine and cook until evaporated, about 3 minutes. Add ham and cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Add ham mixture to spinach mixture and stir to combine. Transfer to four 10-ounce ramekins or an 8-ounce square baking dish; top with 1/4 cup cheese. Bake until warmed through and golden brown on top, 20 to 30 minutes.
HAM AND RICE BAKE
Sharol Binger can put a satisfying meal on her Tulare, South Dakota supper table in a jiffy. She adds a can of soup, rice and a few convenience items to leftover ham for a flavorful no-fuss casserole.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup and 1/2 cup cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Stir in the vegetables, rice and ham., Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309 calories, Fat 15g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 55mg cholesterol, Sodium 1235mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
WILD RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 3-quart baking dish with butter.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots, and celery, and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until aromatic, about 1 minute.
- Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken stock and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to cook, stirring often, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper and stir to combine. Add the chicken and rice to the pan and stir until fully combined.
- Transfer the rice mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer. Bake until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- Top with the parsley before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 809 calories, Carbohydrate 101 grams, Fat 32 grams, Fiber 7 grams, Protein 30 grams, Sugar 9 grams
More about "ham steak and wild rice casserole recipes"
HAM AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST HAM RICE CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
WILD RICE AND HAM BAKE
CHICKEN AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
HAM AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
CHICKEN-AND-WILD RICE SKILLET CASSEROLE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
HAM AND WILD RICE SOUP - COOK2EATWELL - RECIPES
WILD RICE HOT DISH - THE DARLING APRON
LEFTOVER HAM AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
HAM STEAK AND GNOCCHI CASSEROLE WITH CHEESE
STEAK & WILD RICE CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
20 HAM CASSEROLES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY | ALLRECIPES
WILD RICE AND HAM CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HAM STEAK AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE SO TASTY - RECIPES IDEAS
CHEESY HAM & RICE CASSEROLE - THE CREATIVE BITE
ANCESTRAL INHERITANCE MENU HAM STEAK AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE :: …
THE BEST RECIPES: HAM STEAK AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE
HAM CASSEROLE WITH RICE – A GREAT LEFTOVER HAM RECIPE
HAM AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - LOVEFOOD.COM
CROCK POT HAMBURGER WILD RICE CASSEROLE - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
HAM STEAK AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE - PLAIN.RECIPES
HAM, WILD RICE AND SPINACH CASSEROLE - WHAT'S FOR DINNER MOMS?
BROCCOLI, RICE AND HAM CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
ONE-PAN HAM AND RICE SKILLET - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
RICE HAM AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST HAM STEAK CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HAM BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CASSEROLE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
WILD RICE-AND-GREENS CASSEROLE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
HAM STEAK CASSEROLE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
HAM CASSEROLE WITH BROCCOLI AND RICE - THE COZY COOK
CHEESY WILD RICE CASSEROLE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
HAM AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE | RECIPESTY
HAM AND RICE CASSEROLE - BEYOND THE CHICKEN COOP
NEW MENU HAM STEAK AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE :: THE BEST RECIPES
STEAK AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPESCHOICE
CHEESY HAM, CHICKEN AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE - JAMIE COOKS IT UP
You'll also love