HARISSA TURKEY BURGERS
Discover the lighter way to make burgers for the barbecue with this harissa turkey version, which uses lean turkey breast, beetroot and mixed grains
Provided by Esther Clark
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cook the grains according to pack instructions. Leave to cool, then tip into a bowl and use your hands to mix in the turkey, garlic, coriander, harissa and parsley. Shape into four patties. Cover and chill.
- To make the sauce, coarsely grate the courgette, discarding the seeds, then wrap in a clean cloth and squeeze out any liquid. Put in a bowl and mix with the dill, yogurt, 2 tbsp water and the mayonnaise.
- Put the peppers on the barbecue and cook for 10-15 mins or until blistered and starting to char. Or, heat a grill to its highest setting and grill for 15-20 mins, turning halfway. Leave to cool a little, then peel and cut into strips.
- Toss the rocket with half the oil and lemon juice.
- Brush the burgers with the remaining oil and cook for 6 mins each side. Alternatively, heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry for 6 mins each side. Serve with the sauce, peppers, beetroot, buns and salad so everyone can assemble their own burger.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 500 calories, Fat 22 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 27 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 10 grams sugar, Fiber 9 grams fiber, Protein 44 grams protein, Sodium 0.9 milligram of sodium
HALLOUMI AUBERGINE BURGERS WITH HARISSA RELISH
- Add 1 tbsp of the oil to a pan and tip in the onions. Cook over a high heat for a few mins, then turn down the heat and cook until soft and golden - about 8 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat another tbsp of oil and fry the aubergine for a few mins on each side until tender. Set aside. In the remaining oil, fry the halloumi until golden.
- Tip the brown sugar, pepper and harissa into the onions. Cook for 1 min until the sugar has melted. While the relish is cooking, spread the rolls with hummus, laying halloumi and aubergine slices on top. Spoon the sticky, spicy relish over and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510 calories, Fat 29 grams fat, SaturatedFat 12 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 39 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 12 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 22 grams protein, Sodium 3.2 milligram of sodium
- Place meat in large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with harissa, fennel, garlic, coriander, cumin and cinnamon. Season with salt and pepper. Mix quickly by hand. Divide into 4 portions. Form each into large patty, making thinner at centres and thicker at edges. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Barbecue directly over medium-high heat on lightly oiled grill, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Alternately, cook in large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Place burgers in buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333.5, Fat 27.1, SaturatedFat 11.6, Cholesterol 82.9, Sodium 70.3, Carbohydrate 2.2, Fiber 1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 19.4
KOFTE BURGER WITH HARISSA AND YOGURT
- For the kofte burger: With your hands, mix together the ground beef, onion, coriander, cumin, sumac, cayenne and some salt and pepper in large bowl. Divide the mixture into four 4-inch patties.
- For the yogurt sauce: Mix the Greek yogurt, lemon zest and juice, garlic, cumin, cilantro, dill, mint and cucumber in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook burgers on a grill or in a skillet (recommended) to the desired doneness. Salt and pepper the burgers liberally and let rest for 5 minutes to ensure a juicy patty.
- Split the burger buns and spread about 1 teaspoon harissa each of the cut-sides. Layer with a burger, arugula and parsley. Top with some yogurt sauce and chow down!
HARISSA PORK PATTIES OR BURGERS
These are nice to serve with couscous, a salad or roasted vegetables or on a bun as a burger. Simple and quick to make. Harissa is a Moroccan spice paste, you might want to add it to taste.
Provided by PetsRus
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl mix the sausage meat with the all the other ingredients, except the olive oil.
- Shape into 8 patties, it might be sticky, flour your hands if it makes it easier.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook them for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- If you have to do this in batches, use half the oil for the first batch and keep the patties warm whilst you fry the others.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413.4, Fat 36.9, SaturatedFat 10.9, Cholesterol 81.7, Sodium 723.2, Carbohydrate 2, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.8, Protein 17.4
GREEN-PEA BURGERS WITH HARISSA MAYO
- Blanch fresh peas in a medium pot of salted boiling water until bright green and just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to an ice-water bath and let cool completely. Drain. (If using frozen peas, skip this step.)
- In a food processor, pulse peas and chickpeas until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl and stir in onion, parsley, egg, and breadcrumbs. Season with salt. Form into 4 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Cook burgers until golden and crisp, about 4 minutes a side.
- Stir together mayonnaise and harissa in a small bowl until combined. Spread on brioche rolls. Dividing evenly, sandwich burgers, baby greens, and cucumber; serve.
More about "harissa burgers recipes"
HARISSA BEEF BURGERS - EAT GOOD 4 LIFE
Reviews 11Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4Total Time 20 mins
HARISSA RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
HARISSA TURKEY BURGERS | BURGER RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
CHICKPEA HARISSA VEGGIE BURGERS - PARENTSCANADA
10 BEST HARISSA BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
SMOKY HARISSA BURGERS WITH GRILLED SWEET POTATOES
HARISSA BURGERS | THE STAR
GLUTEN-FREE HARISSA CHICKEN BURGERS - CTV
LAMB BURGER WITH HARISSA AIOLI | FEASTING AT HOME
HARISSA BURGERS | THE STAR
DHRUV BAKER'S HARISSA-SPICED LAMB BURGERS RECIPE
HARISSA LAMB & BEEF BURGERS WITH ROASTED CARROT FRIES
FREEKEH BEAN BURGERS WITH HARISSA ONIONS RECIPE - OH …
BEST HARISSA BURGER RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
3.3/5 (17)Category Beef,Eggs And Dairy,Grill,Middle EasternServings 6Total Time 25 mins
HARISSA CELERY ROOT BURGER - WICKED HEALTHY
BURGERS WITH HARISSA, FETA, AND SALAD – PRIMAL WELLNESS
HARISSA LAMB BURGERS MEAL KIT DELIVERY | GOODFOOD
HARISSA TURKEY BURGERS WITH AVOCADO CREAM — A PLACE FOR EVERYONE
HARISSA BURGER | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW UK - WEIGHT WATCHERS
HARISSA BURGER – HILARY'S
HARISSA-SPICED BURGER RECIPE - GO FOOD
HARISSA LAMB BURGERS – JOSH AND SUE GOURMET SELECTION
CUMIN-SPICED BURGERS WITH HARISSA MAYO RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
HARISSA LAMB BURGER | SO DELICIOUS
MOROCCAN-SPICED BURGERS WITH HARISSA MAYO - THE IRON YOU
HARISSA SPICED LAMB BURGER (HARISSA 2-WAYS) - QUISINE QUEEN B
HARISSA SALMON BURGERS WITH HARISSA AIOLI - EAT THE GAINS
HARISSA CARROT + CHICKPEA VEGGIE BURGERS - SKRATCH LABS
HARISSA LAMB BURGERS WITH FETA & PICKLED ONIONS
LENTIL-CHICKPEA VEGGIE BURGERS WITH AVOCADO GREEN HARISSA
OPEN-FACED HARISSA CHICKEN BURGERS WITH YOGURT SAUCE
HARISSA LENTIL VEGGIE BURGERS - COOKING CIRCLE
HARISSA BURGUERS RECIPE – O-LIVE & CO.
HARISSA CHICKEN BURGER - DAVEYNUTRITION
LAMB BURGER WITH HARISSA AIOLI - COOKING WITH COCKTAIL RINGS
HARISSA HALLOUMI BURGER - COOKING CIRCLE
HARISSA CHICKPEA BURGERS W/CUCUMBER MINT YOGURT - A COZY KITCHEN
BEST HARISSA CHICKEN BURGER RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
BLACKENED HARISSA HALIBUT BURGERS - MY KITCHEN LOVE
LAMB AND HARISSA BURGER RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
LAMB BURGERS WITH FETA AND HARISSA AIOLI - PINCH AND SWIRL
MO'ROCKIN HARISSA BURGER RECIPE - FOOD SERVICE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #main-dish #middle-eastern #easy #meat #3-steps-or-less #burgers
You'll also love